X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

AFCE Coaches.

For arguments sake and lack of anything interesting.

Do you think Mularkey can play chess with the rest?

No one get's his team as prepared as Bellichick. I'm sure he's the brains behind gameplanning against teams and knowing their weaknesses , but how much of it was Weiss and Crennel?
    sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/
  • The King
    Without me it's just Awe so
    • Jun 2004

Bellicheck is by far number 1. I would say Edwards 2. Mularkey 3. Saban 4.

But its a new season and we dont really know anything about Saban and Mularkey finally is going to run "his" offense which obviously he couldnt do with Drew. Still a lot to prove
    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• Tinboy
      • Aug 2004

Mularkey showed last season that he is a competent coach, the question is if he can turn the new offense into a winning machine. I believe so.

Comment

• Bills 4 life
        • Oct 2004

Originally posted by MBBedard
        Bellicheck is by far number 1. I would say Edwards 2. Mularkey 3. Saban 4.

But its a new season and we dont really know anything about Saban and Mularkey finally is going to run "his" offense which obviously he couldnt do with Drew. Still a lot to prove
        no way in hell do i take edwards over mularkey. edwards is a horrible coach but a great motivator. you ever seen some of his playcalling?
        "No one circles the wagons like the Buffalo Bills"

Buffalo Bills fans- "We're all we got"

Comment

• AndreReed83
          Dink or dunk, Mularkey just plain stunk.
          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Bills 4 life
          no way in hell do i take edwards over mularkey. edwards is a horrible coach but a great motivator. you ever seen some of his playcalling?
          lol, like his WR end around pass that went right to..... ED REED! I agree, I take Mularkey over Edwards too. But I will give Edwards this, "Hellooo! You PLAY to Win the GAME!"

"Look it up Thurman!!!" ~Marv Levy~
          "It's like someone walking into your house and punching your mother RIGHT in the the face." ~Darryl Talley ~

Comment

Working...
          X