PDA

View Full Version : JP on sportcenter last night...

Tatonka
05-06-2005, 09:24 AM
i got a vcoach message about jp being on sportcenter.. did anyone catch it?

chubluv
05-06-2005, 10:00 AM
SC says we finally found the next guy to lead us to the SB. JP says :

"I've been preparing for this my whole life"

"I feel like sitting last year has prepared me to walk in the huddle this year and be able to take charge and have the guys listen"

Moulds says JP is confident & he likes what he brings to the team
They also showed video of Losman studying plays while stretching b4 practice last weekend.

I would say he knows he can do it. JP just needes to get out there against opposition and prove that he can do the job.

:gobills:

camelcowboy
05-06-2005, 10:05 AM
:bf1: JP!

Tatonka
05-06-2005, 11:04 AM
cool thanks.

:posrep:

Ed
05-06-2005, 11:11 AM
They also said that he called his first team meeting at the end of mini camp. He had all the offensive players gather together to basically thank them for being his teammate, helping him and having confidence in him. I thought that was pretty cool.

Charlieguide
05-06-2005, 11:25 PM
What impressed me most was that he took less than a week off before returning to the facility to study and work out. Reportedly, he's met with Sam Wyche every day during the offseason, except for that "five days" Wyche said JP took off. That's incredible work ethic for someone his age.

Mr. Cynical
05-06-2005, 11:40 PM
What impressed me most was that he took less than a week off before returning to the facility to study and work out. Reportedly, he's met with Sam Wyche every day during the offseason, except for that "five days" Wyche said JP took off. That's incredible work ethic for someone his age.Agreed. I think my work ethic at that age was determining which beer to drink on the weekends and what container to buy it in, e.g., can, bottle or keg.

:boozer:

jamze132
05-07-2005, 08:07 AM
Agreed. I think my work ethic at that age was determining which beer to drink on the weekends and what container to buy it in, e.g., can, bottle or keg.

:bf1:

chernobylwraiths
05-07-2005, 11:23 AM
Agreed. I think my work ethic at that age was determining which beer to drink on the weekends and what container to buy it in, e.g., can, bottle or keg.

Has anything changed?

Bill Brasky
05-07-2005, 11:36 AM

That pretty much explains everything then

:snicker:

im4bflo
05-07-2005, 05:31 PM
The MAN is doing everything right, he's already impressing the vets.
He knows the playbook so good, he not only knows what to do every play, but what every position should be doing every play! I even heard he was correcting the coach's!
Experience, at the pro level is all he lacks.
....... :hail: JPD :up: ........

gr8slayer
05-07-2005, 07:01 PM
Im getting so tired of waiting for the season to start.

thebuffalobills4
05-07-2005, 08:25 PM
glad to see jp on sc. :tip:

frank74
05-07-2005, 11:17 PM
I'm definitely proud to have him as our leader, and I'm praying that they protect him well.