Clear All
  • lordofgun
    in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Losman impressing everybody???

He hasn't impressed me yet.

And here's what Mark Weiler says about him:

JP Losman does not appear to be in the same boat however. He appears to be perhaps more of the RJ variety regarding durability. Last preseason Losman took a "friendly" shoulder chuck from veteran Troy Vincent and broke a leg. While he possesses mobility in another realm when contrasted to Iron Legs Bledsoe, he will still need protection in passing, protection that simply does not exist on the Bills at this point in time. If he does have injury issues, then they will become apparent because even the best lines protecting QBs with above average mobility have their lapses for one reason or another. The more often these lapses occur this fall, the greater the odds that Losman, and even McGahee, end up with a serious injury.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

• The King
    Without me it's just Awe so
    • Jun 2004

brilliant!
    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• casdhf
      • Jul 2002

I still wish him harm. Weiler, not JP.
      Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
      cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• Tatonka
        • Jul 2002

negged for posting that crap.

"All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Tatonka
          • Jul 2002

nevermind.. i gave you a pos rep too recently.
          "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• TigerJ
            • Jul 2002

If Losman gets injured from one fluke occurance (last year) I chalk it up to a bizarre case of rotten luck. If it happent's twice, i start to worry. If it happens three times, then I concede the guy is injury prone.
            I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• cordog
              eat, drink, and be merry
              • Apr 2003

You could give that man a million dollars and he'd ***** about the taxes. He's never happy.

Comment

• OpIv37
                Acid Douching Asswipe
                • Sep 2002

I agree that the O-line sucks, but he's definitely too hard on Losman. Mark is never happy- he *****ed about Bledsoe even early in '02 when he was playing well, said Shaud Williams was better than McGahee.... if the player currently in a Bills uniform isn't the greatest player at that position in the history of the game, Mark hates him. I haven't been keeping up with his writing lately, but it seems to me he NEVER compliments anyone on the team.
                MiKiDo Facebook
                MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
                  Legendary Zoner
                  • Jul 2002

Well, I've gone on record that I'm not particularly fond of the fact that our new QB looks like The Waterboy.

Nuff said.

Comment

• AndreReed83
                    Dink or dunk, Mularkey just plain stunk.
                    • Mar 2004

That "friendly" shoulder chuck where JP stopped running in practice and Vincent hit him anyway? I wish MY friends were that "friendly" with me.....

"Look it up Thurman!!!" ~Marv Levy~
                    "It's like someone walking into your house and punching your mother RIGHT in the the face." ~Darryl Talley ~

Comment

• NC-BILLS44
                      • Jul 2002

Weiler is a pessimistic idiot. Why bother talking about the team if everything is negative. It's time for him to take some happy pills or start pulling for a different team, maybe a team that will give him some happiness.
                      Weiler = Eeyore

Comment

• Mr.Right
                        Buffalo's favorite "TROLL"
                        • Jan 2005

..maybe the Bills have FINALLY found a quality starting QB!
                        That would be a 'franchise first'!

I know very little about J.P. Losman as a 'player' in the NFL. BUT I do find myself in agreement with Mr. Weiler most of the time.

Comment

• Michael82
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mr.Right
                          ..maybe the Bills have FINALLY found a quality starting QB!
                          That would be a 'franchise first'!

I know very little about J.P. Losman as a 'player' in the NFL. BUT I do find myself in agreement with Mr. Weiler most of the time.
                          And I hope you are enjoying the 49ers 2nd choice quarterback.

Afterall, they tried trading him all day after they made the pick, because they preferred Rodgers.
                          Last edited by Michael82; 05-06-2005, 07:52 PM.

Comment

• Mr.Right
                            Buffalo's favorite "TROLL"
                            • Jan 2005

Originally posted by Mikey82
                            And I hope you are enjoy the 49ers 2nd choice quarterback.

Afterall, they tried trading him all day after they made the pick, because they prefferred Rodgers.

The 49ers had their choice of 'ANY' player in the 2005 draft and took the player they wanted.
                            I can't wait for the 2005 'Return To Greatness' Tour to "kick-off"!

Comment

• mybills
                              81 st zoner
                              • Jul 2002

49ers suck
                              I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

Working...
                              X