PDA

View Full Version : Forget about GW, JG...Fire KG!!!!

JayWood
12-15-2002, 03:27 PM
That was the worst offensive play calling game that i have ever seen, KG is pathetic if he cannot see that we have one of if not the best running back in tthe NFL. Why are wwe throwing the damn ball. I know the wind may have been a factor but i am getting sick and tired of wathcing this guy call plays that put of in the hole, or possibly cost us the game. WAKE UP!!!! we have a great running back,:shutit:

4thAndLong
12-15-2002, 03:29 PM
This is what me and wys have been preaching. I'm glad people are starting to see the light.

But fire GW and JG too.

BillsMan80
12-15-2002, 03:31 PM
I was pleased with Gray today. Had a decent gameplan and got some pressure on the Midget.

Buffarama
12-15-2002, 03:31 PM
You gotta admit though, Bledsoe is audibilizing out of a lot of run calls. Some of the blame goes to him as well.

Kelly The Dog
12-15-2002, 04:10 PM
Drew audibilized all day long today. I think henry would have had 30 carries if Drew didnt change plays so much. And he never seems to change the play to a run. I'm not blaming Drew so much, especially because we won, and a lot of the passing loosens the defense for running as much as it does vice versa, but I'm not sure KG was as big a culprit as it seemed.

DIHARD2
12-15-2002, 04:35 PM
Special teams coach should wake up tomorrow unemployed. The man does not know how to set his players and that lasts runback was atrocious, players were not in positions. Fire the special coach period..

GO!!!...BUFFALO!!!...

Novacane
12-15-2002, 04:57 PM
Amen Dihard!

Akhippo
12-15-2002, 07:58 PM
They even brought that up in a post game interview. Drews been changing run plays at the line. If KG is calling them, how can you dog him. You can always fire DB for changing them. We can also have AVP in there also. Granted, with TH I would love to see them shove it down teams throats, but for now, I cant complain to much. They are better than last year, and improving. A downward decline next year, then we have something.

The Natrix
12-15-2002, 09:05 PM
on the Bills last drive when it was like 2nd and 3 from about the 29, did Drew change the play? I almost threw my plate at the TV when he threw into the endzone. WTF? Even if we score, San Diego gets 1:18 for the next drive! Is it just me or should there have not been any question that we should have run Henry? And if Drew or Gilbride insisted we pass, couldn't have it at least been a short pass so we could eat more time off the clock? Thank god Henry didn't come up a few inches short on the 3rd down run, cause GW probably would have punted. I have never been so disgusted after a win.