• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Typ0
    honey pie
    • Jul 2002

I'm 90% Sure

We'll win our first seven games...but I'm only 85% sure we'll win our first eight games. That concens me. Discuss.
  • ryven
    • Jan 2003

One Question are you a weather man?

Comment

• camelcowboy
      • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Typ0
      We'll win our first seven games...but I'm only 85% sure we'll win our first eight games. That concens me. Discuss.
      Your saying were going to win seven, or eight games in a row. Or are you saying 7-8 games for the season.

Comment

• Typ0
        honey pie
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ryven
        One Question are you a weather man?

no

Comment

• Typ0
          honey pie
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by camelcowboy
          Your saying were going to win seven, or eight games in a row. Or are you saying 7-8 games for the season.

7-0 to start the season.

Comment

• OpIv37
            Acid Douching Asswipe
            • Sep 2002

not a chance in hell
            MiKiDo Facebook
            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• camelcowboy
              • Mar 2005

7-0 to start the season.
              Ricky Williams called, he wants his weed back.

Comment

• ryven
                • Jan 2003

no

Then I like your prediction and there is a possibility of it happening.

Comment

• madness23
                  • Apr 2003

Originally posted by camelcowboy
                  Ricky Williams called, he wants his weed back.

Comment

• Typ0
                    honey pie
                    • Jul 2002

every day I get more excited. We are going to have a top 5 defense and #1 special teams again....we lost a bit on the run defense but we got faster...and I know the special teams got better. Without the statue in there and some more offensive weapons we're bound to get up there in offense too....the whole league will be fearing us come mid-season.

Comment

• EDS
                      • Jan 2003

I think there is a chance the Bills win 16 games. There is also a chance they win fewer then 16 games.

Comment

• Typ0
                        honey pie
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by EDS
                        I think there is a chance the Bills win 16 games. There is also a chance they win fewer then 16 games.
                        hmmm....I'm only 70% sure the bills will win less than 16 games.

Comment

• OpIv37
                          Acid Douching Asswipe
                          • Sep 2002

every day I get more excited. We are going to have a top 5 defense and #1 special teams again....we lost a bit on the run defense but we got faster...and I know the special teams got better. Without the statue in there and some more offensive weapons we're bound to get up there in offense too....the whole league will be fearing us come mid-season.
                          I doubt we have a top 5 defense without Pat Williams. Top 10 maybe, but one of the reasons why our D was so successful last year is because it was impossible to run up the middle. All teams could do was run to the outside and hope their RB gets to the sideline before Spikes or Fletcher destroys them. Without Williams, teams will be able to use the run to set up the pass, instead of being forced to pass on 3rd and long like they were last year.
                          MiKiDo Facebook
                          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• sb_bound
                            • Mar 2005

Originally posted by OpIv37
                            I doubt we have a top 5 defense without Pat Williams. Top 10 maybe, but one of the reasons why our D was so successful last year is because it was impossible to run up the middle. All teams could do was run to the outside and hope their RB gets to the sideline before Spikes or Fletcher destroys them. Without Williams, teams will be able to use the run to set up the pass, instead of being forced to pass on 3rd and long like they were last year.
                            Pat only played 50% of the downs. He will not be missed as badly as you think he will be. Our pass defense will be even better this year than it was last because Vincent will be working at safety all offseason and McGee will have more confidence than he showed last year.

Back to Pat. Pat and Ron are two different type of players. Pat would take on 2 guys and hold them up so that someone else could make the play. Ron is a gap slashing, make a tackle in the backfield type of player that will cause offensive lines problems. We also have Tim Anderson that will be rotating in behind Ron and Sam. We will be fine at DT this year.

Comment

• OpIv37
                              Acid Douching Asswipe
                              • Sep 2002

Originally posted by sb_bound
                              Pat only played 50% of the downs. He will not be missed as badly as you think he will be. Our pass defense will be even better this year than it was last because Vincent will be working at safety all offseason and McGee will have more confidence than he showed last year.

Back to Pat. Pat and Ron are two different type of players. Pat would take on 2 guys and hold them up so that someone else could make the play. Ron is a gap slashing, make a tackle in the backfield type of player that will cause offensive lines problems. We also have Tim Anderson that will be rotating in behind Ron and Sam. We will be fine at DT this year.
                              the problem is the 50% of the downs that Pat played were the RUNNING downs. If teams are more successful on those downs, the better pass defense won't matter because teams won't be passing against us.
                              MiKiDo Facebook
                              MiKiDo Website

Comment

Working...
                              X