• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Italian Stallion
    Knows More Than You
    • Feb 2004

Pats sign Chad Brown...

Chad Brown picked the Patriots over the Saints, accepting a two-year, $4 million contract that will pay him $1.5 million this season.

Who are there starters at LB now? I know Colvin is healthy now, i was reading an article on that...Colvin Johnson Vrabel Brown?
    BILLS FOOTBALL

SABRES HOCKEY

METS BASEBALL

I like cheeseburgers and eva mendes
  • Ickybaluky
    • Jul 2003

Originally posted by Italian Stallion
    http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2054955

Who are there starters at LB now? I know Colvin is healthy now, i was reading an article on that...Colvin Johnson Vrabel Brown?
    I hadn't realized it, but Brown played ILB for the Steelers in their 3-4 for his first 3 seasons with them, only moving to outside LB in his last season in Pittsburgh, due to an injury to Greg Lloyd.

I think this likely means Tedy Bruschi is not going to play this year, or at least will start the season on the PUP.

Brown is said to be projecting to Bruschi's old spot at ILB. Thus, they will have a 3-man rotation of Chad Brown, Ted Johnson and Monty Beisel at the 2 ILB spots, and a 3-man rotation of Willie McGinest, Mike Vrabel and Rosevelt Colvin at the 2 OLB spots.

At ILB, Larry Izzo (ST captain) and Dan Klecko (also plays some FB and DL) are pretty certain to be kept. At OLB, Tully Banta-Cain is likely to be kept as well.

The remaining LB with a chance of making the team are Don Davis (ST-er who also plays some S), Ryan Claridge (5th-round pick), Matt Chatham (good ST-er who has filled in well as an OLB at times, but battled injury) and Wesley Mallard (St-er). Probably no more than 2 of them will be kept.

Comment

• thebuffalobills4
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Italian Stallion
      http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2054955

well that sucks.but at least he is not going to play for the broncos.
      :oldskool:
      micheal phelps is a beast

Comment

• DynaPaul
        • Sep 2003

Bruschi will retire. You can mark that one in the books. I don't know why he's waiting so long to announce it.

Comment

• Johnny Utah
          Hall of Fame Zoner
          • Feb 2005

Career wise, Brushchi has nothing to be ashamed about. He got three championship rings, and that's more than most players accomplish. He could retire now and not look back in regret for doing so.

Comment

Working...
          X