PDA

View Full Version : Guys, I think Roscoe Parrish will become better than...

Bling
05-07-2005, 01:14 PM
Jerry Rice. He might be. Look at him. He was an overachiever at UM, he has the perfect size for a WR at the NFL level, and can run circles around people like Ty Law. Nice move, Donahoe.

Crisis
05-07-2005, 01:17 PM
I think the wind might change directions and snap Channing Crowder's knees in half for the 10th time.

Bling
05-07-2005, 02:11 PM
I think the wind might change directions and snap Channing Crowder's knees in half for the 10th time.

I'm not in denial about Crowder....

venis2k1
05-07-2005, 02:21 PM
atleast your not comparing him to santana moss

moss's rookie season:

2 catches for 40 yards.

frank74
05-07-2005, 02:27 PM
Jerry Rice. He might be. Look at him. He was an overachiever at UM, he has the perfect size for a WR at the NFL level, and can run circles around people like Ty Law. Nice move, Donahoe.
Jerry Rice is 6'2" and weighs 200 lbs. Parrish is 5'9", 170 lbs. If you're comparing the two, maybe comparing speed would be better.

Bling
05-07-2005, 02:51 PM
Jerry Rice is 6'2" and weighs 200 lbs. Parrish is 5'9", 170 lbs. If you're comparing the two, maybe comparing speed would be better.

Speed? Jerry Rice wasn't the fastest guy.

The point is that Roscoe Parrish was not needed, nor was he was the BPA. WTF was the point of the pick?

frank74
05-07-2005, 03:09 PM

The point is that Roscoe Parrish was not needed, nor was he was the BPA. WTF was the point of the pick?
so true, i see your point

Slim
05-07-2005, 03:18 PM

Next offseason, it could come down to Moulds and Clements. I Think this pick says, if we have to, we will sign Clements, and if we dont have enough money, we will cut Eric Moulds.
Also Josh Reed had been a dissapointment.

TigerJ
05-07-2005, 06:20 PM
I don't think the drating of Parrish has anything to do with Eric Moulds. Roscoe's size pretty much limits the role he can play. He is going to be a slot receiver. As far as being or not being the BPA, who's too say? Granted, someone drafted in a later round is going to become a star in the NFL. That's just about a given, but it may well be that the Bills brain trust felt he was the best player available for the Bills at that point. At least in terms of minicamp impressions, Parrish made one of the biggest, not just in Buffalo but accross the NFL.

camelcowboy
05-07-2005, 07:27 PM

:lmao:

justasportsfan
05-07-2005, 07:51 PM
This is where TD get's everyone excited via media and sucker us into buying season tickets. I'm not sold on JP until I see him play. Rob JOhnson was great at camps too.

camelcowboy
05-07-2005, 07:54 PM
This is where TD get's everyone excited via media and sucker us into buying season tickets. I'm not sold on JP until I see him play. Rob JOhnson was great at camps too.
Bledsoe too looked good in camp. Wait till the real game before we judge JP.

mysticsoto
05-07-2005, 08:49 PM
Yes, but JP's attitude is alot different than Rob's! JP has been there since February while most all other players were vacationing and relaxing. He is eager and has strong ambition and is motivated to succeed. There is nothing more you can ask for to have in a QB!!!

Philagape
05-07-2005, 09:09 PM
Yes, but JP's attitude is alot different than Rob's! JP has been there since February while most all other players were vacationing and relaxing. He is eager and has strong ambition and is motivated to succeed. There is nothing more you can ask for to have in a QB!!!

I ask for actual success. Motivation doesn't count on the scoreboard.

The Spaz
05-07-2005, 10:36 PM
Bling your not a ****ing Bills fan so we don't give a **** what you think!?:up:

Charlieguide
05-07-2005, 11:03 PM
Ummm, I'm all for being a fan, and supporting the team.

But nobody, I mean NOBODY, will compare to Jerry Rice for at least a generation. Even Randy Moss, with his so-called record pace in TD's, doesn't have the career stamina Rice did. Moss and players like him (TO) will self-destruct before they overtake Rice in the record books, and they'll NEVER command the respect he does.

BuffaloRanger
05-07-2005, 11:03 PM
And your 14...I have scars older than you.

frank74
05-07-2005, 11:35 PM
you hit the nail on the head

ddaryl
05-08-2005, 10:56 AM
You are a fair weather fan and not a true Bills fan !

DaleG
05-08-2005, 11:30 AM
WOW, some people are grumpy! :blowup:

justasportsfan
05-08-2005, 12:29 PM
You are a fair weather fan and not a true Bills fan !what gave it away?

Bling
05-08-2005, 12:48 PM
And your 14...I have scars older than you.

Well you're skipping the fact that Roscoe isn't worth anything.

BAM
05-08-2005, 12:56 PM
I am not so impressed with the Roscoe pick either, but there is no way in hell to judge how he will perform in the NFL before he's even seen the field yet.

I'll gather my opinions of him once I see him play.

Bling
05-08-2005, 01:05 PM
I am not so impressed with the Roscoe pick either, but there is no way in hell to judge how he will perform in the NFL before he's even seen the field yet.

I'll gather my opinions of him once I see him play.

:up:

finsrclowns
05-08-2005, 01:47 PM
Well you're skipping the fact that Roscoe isn't worth anything.

And you know this how? :drool2:

The_Philster
05-08-2005, 02:16 PM
And you know this how? :drool2:

He's a 14-year old Fish fan...he also knows the tooth fairy will visit when he loses a tooth

finsrclowns
05-08-2005, 02:17 PM
He's a 14-year old Fish fan...he also knows the tooth fairy will visit when he loses a tooth

Do fish have teeth? :brush:

superbills
05-08-2005, 08:16 PM
I don't think the drating of Parrish has anything to do with Eric Moulds. Roscoe's size pretty much limits the role he can play. He is going to be a slot receiver. As far as being or not being the BPA, who's too say? Granted, someone drafted in a later round is going to become a star in the NFL. That's just about a given, but it may well be that the Bills brain trust felt he was the best player available for the Bills at that point. At least in terms of minicamp impressions, Parrish made one of the biggest, not just in Buffalo but accross the NFL.

NO! We can't put him in the slot. Moulds will move there. Rosco will die if he goes over the middle. Talk about breaking in half. No, Rosco and Evans on the outside and Moulds in the middle. Oh, and look for Moulds to light up the league this year in that role. Mark my words...

mysticsoto
05-08-2005, 09:19 PM
I ask for actual success. Motivation doesn't count on the scoreboard.
Well he's doing what it takes to be successful - what more do you want??? Why don't you wait until the season starts? He can't be judged yet since he hasn't played. All we can do is ask that he prepares himself right now and that's what he's doing!

colin
05-09-2005, 04:26 AM
obviously a better o line would be the best thing, but it isn't exactly like good linemen who can play now grow on trees -- so we draft the player who can make the biggest impact on our team.

we have lacked offensive weapons for a while, we had them in 02 and were a great O, and now we have them again (Mcgahee, Evans, Roscoe, one of our TEs should get healthy, and JP's legs). we should be a stronger O this year than last, and with our D and ST, that is all we need!

we should be very exciting, stop being so negative kids

Jan Reimers
05-09-2005, 06:25 AM
WTF was the point of the pick?
Speed kills.

Tinboy
05-09-2005, 07:39 AM
Let's not put to much pressure on the guy. I like what I've seen so far, but the season haven't started yet. Evans was a first round pick and I had quite high expactations on him, but it took half a season for him to develop. I will be glad if Parrish contributes to the team but I don't expect him to be a starter.

mybills
05-09-2005, 07:46 AM
Bledsoe too looked good in camp.
Was that the YMCA or the National Camp for the Blind? :scratch:

camelcowboy
05-09-2005, 10:30 AM
Was that the YMCA or the National Camp for the Blind? :scratch:
I think it was the special olympics, i lost of money betting that day.:brace: