PDA

View Full Version : Balls/ Goats/I can't believe someone hasn't started this thread. Her and Did Not Show

Captain gameboy
12-15-2002, 04:20 PM
I can't believe someone hasn't started this thread. Here goes.
My Balls and Goats and did not show.

Balls.

Travis Henry. Is there any doubt this guy is a pro bowler? Not in my view. So many yards after initial hit. The guy is a top seven RB.

Aaron Schobel. I think he was the MVP of the game. Beat the Charger's left OT every pass play. The fourth quarter was largely Flutie vs. our pass D and Schobel's domination was a huge part of our win.
Run blocking. We ran well today.
Moulds. Physical. Occasionally the glamour of the
WR positio0n has to give way to the physical component. In my view, Moulds today proved why he is a no. 1 WR. Price should take notice.
Goats.
Brian Moorman. Punt the damn ball. His leg is much better than his stats today.

Nate Clements. I may be the first to point it out, but this guy has had a bad second year. I expect much more from him next year.

Did Not Show

My new category, but I think important. The guys who are getting paid pretty well but do not perform.
Jay Reimersma. Do we have a tight end? So much money for so little performance.
P. Price. Not a game you want your agent to feature during contract negotiations.

BillyT92679
12-15-2002, 08:11 PM
Balls
TRAVIS!!!
The entire defense, sans Clements (great post about him by the way, he is in a terrible sophomore slump if you forget about the Fins games... Winfield is far superior)

Goats
Drew was really bad, but Gilbride's lousy play calling did not help.