• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • missphin_2001
    MissPhinfan
    • Jul 2002

Jamie Nails

I know you guys think he is a fat cow, who can't play...but he quietly became one of our best offensive lineman. Anyway, he tore his achilles, and is done for the year.

I hate injuries, and he really dedicated himself this year to playing, and playing well...which he did.

Just FYI.
    Why do I post here?
  • SoCalBillsFan
    Expert on Experts
    • Jul 2002

Re: Jamie Nails

Originally posted by missphin_2001
    he quietly became one of our best offensive lineman.
    I feel sorry for fiedler...

Comment

• 4thAndLong
      I'm Really 4 and Short
      • Sep 2002

I feel sorry for the OL, they must be pretty bad if he's one of the best.

Comment

• don137
        • Jul 2002

That explains why Fielder missed a few games and Lucas was knocked out of a couple...

Comment

• missphin_2001
          MissPhinfan
          • Jul 2002

Yea, it also explains why Ricky Williams is leading the entire NFL in rushing. Jay Fiedler broke his hand on a players helmet.

Boy you guys are in need of some education in the sport.
          Why do I post here?

Comment

• BigDoug
            1-800-SAD-GOAT
            • Jul 2002

Re: Jamie Nails

...but he quietly became one of our best offensive lineman.
            Says a lot about your offensive line, doesn't it ?

Comment

• don137
              • Jul 2002

Yea, it also explains why Ricky Williams is leading the entire NFL in rushing. Jay Fiedler broke his hand on a players helmet.

Boy you guys are in need of some education in the sport.
              Typical fin fan, not knowing the true facts. Priest Holmes, who had 161 rushng yards today, NOT Ricky Williams is leading the league in rushing. Maybe you should educate yourself before you attack people.
              Let's face it if the OL was so good why did Fielder hit a helmet on a player unless there was pressure and why did Lucas get knocked out of the game?

Comment

• BigDoug
                1-800-SAD-GOAT
                • Jul 2002

Comment

• missphin_2001
                  MissPhinfan
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by don137

Typical fin fan, not knowing the true facts. Priest Holmes, who had 161 rushng yards today, NOT Ricky Williams is leading the league in rushing. Maybe you should educate yourself before you attack people.
                  Let's face it if the OL was so good why did Fielder hit a helmet on a player unless there was pressure and why did Lucas get knocked out of the game?
                  Ok, first off, I hadn't checked either Ricky's nor Priest's yardage until awhile after this thread. As of last week, Ricky had the lead by over 40 yards.

Yes Priest is ahead of Ricky by 15 yards, and he is injured. In fact it looks like Priest will miss next weeks game.

You guys are nit picking, because it is all you can do.

I didn't come here to argue with you guys about our O-line,(who have blocked for the SECOND leading rusher in the NFL) just was passing some information on about an ex-player of yours, and fellow rival. However I should of expected the classless response's I have received.

Enjoy playing GB next week.
                  Why do I post here?

Comment

• BigDoug
                    1-800-SAD-GOAT
                    • Jul 2002

Wow, thanks for the enlightenment. Not like we couldn't watch @ 300 sports channels or @ 10,000 web sites to get the "education" in the sport that you have so graciously provided us with.

Comment

• BambinoSux
                      Don't Throw It My Way
                      • Aug 2002

Good for Jamie Nails. Our offensive line doesn't need him cause we got some of the best young linemen in the league. You gotta give TD a lot of credit for the way he built this line.
                      I don't believe in no damn curses.

Comment

• missphin_2001
                        MissPhinfan
                        • Jul 2002

Big Doug, the education I was referring to, was the fact that your calling our O line crap because Nails was one of the best of our 5. Your arrogant, actually more like IGNORANT, response of "Says a lot about your offensive line, doesn't it" just shows your LACK of education in the sport...and more importantly a division rival.

When you have a RB who runs for 1600 yards in 14 games, and a combined allowed sacks (both Fiedler and Lucas) of 23, ALONG with a 9-5 record, how can you sit here and tell me our O-line is crap?

You guys are all hyped about your line, and think it is so good that you need to go out a quickly re-up Jennings, and Sulliven...when your boys have allowed Drew to hit the turf 46 TIMES!

I got one word for you.

HOMER
                        Why do I post here?

Comment

• Dozerdog
                          In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
                          • Jul 2002

Comment

• mchurchfie
                            • Jul 2002

You guys are nit picking, because it is all you can do.

I didn't come here to argue with you guys about our O-line,(who have blocked for the SECOND leading rusher in the NFL) just was passing some information on about an ex-player of yours, and fellow rival. However I should of expected the classless response's I have received.

Enjoy playing GB next week.
                            My Band
                            daveviterna.com

Comment

• Dolphinatic
                              • Dec 2002

Gosh, it's really feast or famine here. Either thoughtful posts about football, or completely asinine ones.
                              Be proud, Bills fans. Thanks to the NFL's changes to encourage
                              parity, your record of four consecutive Super Bowl losses will
                              stand unmatched in our lifetimes and beyond.

Comment

Working...
                              X