PDA

View Full Version : Jamie Nails

missphin_2001
12-15-2002, 04:20 PM
I know you guys think he is a fat cow, who can't play...but he quietly became one of our best offensive lineman. Anyway, he tore his achilles, and is done for the year.

I hate injuries, and he really dedicated himself this year to playing, and playing well...which he did.

Just FYI.

SoCalBillsFan
12-15-2002, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by missphin_2001
he quietly became one of our best offensive lineman.

I feel sorry for fiedler...

4thAndLong
12-15-2002, 05:05 PM
I feel sorry for the OL, they must be pretty bad if he's one of the best.

don137
12-15-2002, 05:25 PM
That explains why Fielder missed a few games and Lucas was knocked out of a couple...

missphin_2001
12-15-2002, 06:21 PM
Yea, it also explains why Ricky Williams is leading the entire NFL in rushing. Jay Fiedler broke his hand on a players helmet.

Boy you guys are in need of some education in the sport. :rolleyes:

Ð
12-15-2002, 06:30 PM
...but he quietly became one of our best offensive lineman.

Says a lot about your offensive line, doesn't it ?

don137
12-15-2002, 08:01 PM
Yea, it also explains why Ricky Williams is leading the entire NFL in rushing. Jay Fiedler broke his hand on a players helmet.

Typical fin fan, not knowing the true facts. Priest Holmes, who had 161 rushng yards today, NOT Ricky Williams is leading the league in rushing. Maybe you should educate yourself before you attack people.
Let's face it if the OL was so good why did Fielder hit a helmet on a player unless there was pressure and why did Lucas get knocked out of the game?

Ð
12-15-2002, 08:06 PM
http://sun-recomgen.univ-rennes1.fr/images/smiley2.gif

missphin_2001
12-15-2002, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by don137

Typical fin fan, not knowing the true facts. Priest Holmes, who had 161 rushng yards today, NOT Ricky Williams is leading the league in rushing. Maybe you should educate yourself before you attack people.
Let's face it if the OL was so good why did Fielder hit a helmet on a player unless there was pressure and why did Lucas get knocked out of the game?

Ok, first off, I hadn't checked either Ricky's nor Priest's yardage until awhile after this thread. As of last week, Ricky had the lead by over 40 yards.

Yes Priest is ahead of Ricky by 15 yards, and he is injured. In fact it looks like Priest will miss next weeks game.

You guys are nit picking, because it is all you can do.

I didn't come here to argue with you guys about our O-line,(who have blocked for the SECOND leading rusher in the NFL) just was passing some information on about an ex-player of yours, and fellow rival. However I should of expected the classless response's I have received.

Enjoy playing GB next week.

Ð
12-15-2002, 10:35 PM
Wow, thanks for the enlightenment. Not like we couldn't watch @ 300 sports channels or @ 10,000 web sites to get the "education" in the sport :rofl: that you have so graciously provided us with. :down:

BambinoSux
12-15-2002, 10:40 PM
Good for Jamie Nails. Our offensive line doesn't need him cause we got some of the best young linemen in the league. You gotta give TD a lot of credit for the way he built this line.

missphin_2001
12-15-2002, 11:47 PM
Big Doug, the education I was referring to, was the fact that your calling our O line crap because Nails was one of the best of our 5. Your arrogant, actually more like IGNORANT, response of "Says a lot about your offensive line, doesn't it" just shows your LACK of education in the sport...and more importantly a division rival.

When you have a RB who runs for 1600 yards in 14 games, and a combined allowed sacks (both Fiedler and Lucas) of 23, ALONG with a 9-5 record, how can you sit here and tell me our O-line is crap?

You guys are all hyped about your line, and think it is so good that you need to go out a quickly re-up Jennings, and Sulliven...when your boys have allowed Drew to hit the turf 46 TIMES!

I got one word for you.

HOMER

Dozerdog
12-16-2002, 12:14 AM
:homer:

mchurchfie
12-16-2002, 12:33 AM

You guys are nit picking, because it is all you can do.

I didn't come here to argue with you guys about our O-line,(who have blocked for the SECOND leading rusher in the NFL) just was passing some information on about an ex-player of yours, and fellow rival. However I should of expected the classless response's I have received.

Enjoy playing GB next week.

http://server3002.freeyellow.com/mchurchfie/crybaby4.gif

Dolphinatic
12-16-2002, 01:08 AM
Gosh, it's really feast or famine here. Either thoughtful posts about football, or completely asinine ones.

SABURZFAN
12-16-2002, 06:57 AM

let's just say that nails wouldn't start if he were in buffalo.make sure that you're around for the educating when he eats himself out of the NFL.he may have had a good year for you,before the injury,but i think it was a wakeup call to him when he got cut by buffalo.nails isn't much on discipline when it comes to his weight.he'll be doing a lot of sitting around.as the weight starts piling on,he'll slip back to his old form and before you know it,you'll be looking to replace him.

missphin_2001
12-16-2002, 08:34 AM
Saburz, you may very well be right. However, I am not even expecting him to be on this team next year as he injured himself so late in the season. It takes a year to return from this type of surgery, and that puts him out through most of next season.

You know when I first posted this, it was just for your guys' information. I was proud of Jamie for dedicating himself, and proving to everyone that he was a quality player.

Most of you then just began to rip on him because of his past...assuming it is not possible for him to turn his life around, and be a dominate guard. You would think that most of you would re-think your position on him after he helped Ricky Williams rip your defense for 220+ yards.

I suppose since R.W. is our best running back, that that says a lot about our running game huh? Cause Ricky WAS such a head case, who had injury problems. Guess we had better go start looking for a new R.B. :rolleyes:

pmoon6
12-16-2002, 08:50 AM
Missphin,i agree with your post.Nails rededicated himself to football,lost a ton of weight and is playing at a high level.It's good to see him turn it around. Oh pay no attention to the attacks ,some fans hate it when a former player goes to another team and does well.

wharfrat
12-16-2002, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by pmoon6
Missphin,i agree with your post.Nails rededicated himself to football,lost a ton of weight and is playing at a high level.It's good to see him turn it around. Oh pay no attention to the attacks ,some fans hate it when a former player goes to another team and does well.

.. and that's what makes them :homer: