PDA

View Full Version : JP Losman will be a backup...

Tatonka
05-07-2005, 10:05 PM
on my fantasy team next season.. i will grab someone like hassleback in round 4 and grab losman at the end of the draft.. he is currently ranked at about an average of 28th on most sites.. i think he will outperform that by a longshot..

i envision him starting slow and finishing well.. like carson palmer did last season.

my prediction is 2900 yards passing. 18 passing tds, 7 rushing tds, 12 Ints, 4 fumbles, and 425 yards rushing.

:respect:

:hockey:

Philagape
05-07-2005, 11:05 PM
Meanwhile, I'll take Palmer :D

Tatonka
05-08-2005, 12:10 AM
harrington will be my 3rd qb. :D

mypoorfriendme
05-08-2005, 12:54 AM
JP Losman will be a back-up....

in the pro-bowl!!!!!

jk, thats just what i expected to read. i think your stats are pretty much right on.

moulds - 900 yards
evans - 675 yards
parrish - 450 yards
reed - 300 yards
field - the rest

BillsFanInMass
05-08-2005, 09:05 AM
Im definately picking up J.P in my Fantasy league and im gonna start him a few games as the season goes on once hes comfortable. I also want Mcgahee Moulds Evans. I am the commisioner of my league i added a rule last year the the 1 nfl player that has more points then all the players started that week is the horse trailer player and the team owner gets an additional 10 points that week Moulds was the horse trailer week 2 i believe. Manning had the most with like 5 i think.

mayotm
05-08-2005, 10:51 AM
Im definately picking up J.P in my Fantasy league and im gonna start him a few games as the season goes on once hes comfortable. I also want Mcgahee Moulds Evans. I am the commisioner of my league i added a rule last year the the 1 nfl player that has more points then all the players started that week is the horse trailer player and the team owner gets an additional 10 points that week Moulds was the horse trailer week 2 i believe. Manning had the most with like 5 i think.

As much as I like all those guys, that wouldn't be very good drafting stratedgy. You don't want to take too many players from the same team.

Bills 4 life
05-08-2005, 11:15 AM
KERRY COLLINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im4bflo
05-08-2005, 04:11 PM
[QUOTE=Tatonka]on my fantasy team next season.. i will grab someone like hassleback in round 4 and grab losman at the end of the draft.. he is currently ranked at about an average of 28th on most sites.. i think he will outperform that by a longshot..

i envision him starting slow and finishing well.. like carson palmer did last season.

my prediction is 2900 yards passing. 18 passing tds, 7 rushing tds, 12 Ints, 4 fumbles, and 425 yards rushing.

I say he comes out blazin', and of course he'll make a rookie mistake(maybe)once in a while, he's so mentaly prepared now, and has all of training camp and preseason to sharpen his skills, he's going to be great right away I say!
JPD...JPD...JPD...:up:

Tatonka
05-08-2005, 04:32 PM
As much as I like all those guys, that wouldn't be very good drafting stratedgy. You don't want to take too many players from the same team.

i agree.. not a good strategy..

i never carry moulds on my teams.. he is just way to inconsistent.. willis is money this season, and is my keeper from last year.. and jp can be had for cheap, late..

kerry collins will also be a good pick up.

Tinboy
05-09-2005, 03:23 AM
McGahee is a good choice as starting RB, and Evans as a 3rd reciever. But Losman as starter QB? No way, maybe backup.

LifetimeBillsFan
05-09-2005, 10:27 AM
....i envision him starting slow and finishing well.. like carson palmer did last season.....
I would pretty much agree. I think Bills fans would do well to judge how JP plays this year against Palmer's performance last season, rather than against any other young QB's performance. The situations and teams are very similar--with the Bills having some advantages in terms of the quality of the defense and special teams--and Palmer's performance over the course of the season--with his successes and struggles--is a pretty fair benchmark IMHO for judging what the Bills have in JP. If JP, a late first round pick from a smaller school and the 4th QB taken in his class, can perform as well or better than Palmer, a former Heisman Trophy winner from a top program and the top pick in his class, Bills fans will know that the team has something in JP and has a bright future.

It's going to be interesting to see how JP does. I think he will do pretty well. But, depending on the number of teams in the league, I'm not sure that I would be ready to rely on him as my starting FFL QB in any games this season.

Willis should be money in FFL. K.Collins too. Evans could be a really nice "sleeper".