PDA

View Full Version : Thurman Thomas to the Wall of Fame

Italian Stallion
05-08-2005, 09:28 AM
VERY NICE!!! The front page of BB.com....says he's narrowed his choice of games to Atlanta or Miami PICK MIAMI Thurmal!!!! Get honored against the team you and the Super Bowl teams annually *****ed...

Cntrygal
05-08-2005, 09:39 AM
I know some fish fans that would hate watching that. :snicker:

The_Philster
05-08-2005, 09:48 AM
Thomas and the Bills still are working on the logistics for the date of the induction ceremony. However, Thomas will work on making it for the Oct. 9 game against the Miami Dolphins.

from (http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial/20050508/1061611.asp)

Bills 4 life
05-08-2005, 11:17 AM
WELL DESERVED

Michael82
05-08-2005, 02:08 PM
Yeah, the former Dolphin needs to show off to his old team apparently. :rolleyes:

I still hate him for doing going to Miami. However, he's still my favorite Bill and I love his quote... "If you ever cut me open, I'd bleed (Bills) red, white and blue and that will never change." :clap: :patriot:

The_Philster
05-08-2005, 02:20 PM
Yeah, the former Dolphin needs to show off to his old team apparently. :rolleyes:It's not about that...it's because he almost always excelled against the putrid Fish...like that game that clinched the division in 95 when Bryan Cox made a :limp: effort to stop Thurman from getting the 1st down that sealed the win...Cox got *****-slapped by Garwell Gardner :snicker2:

Michael82
05-08-2005, 02:28 PM
It's not about that...it's because he almost always excelled against the putrid Fish...like that game that clinched the division in 95 when Bryan Cox made a :limp: effort to stop Thurman from getting the 1st down that sealed the win...Cox got *****-slapped by Garwell Gardner :snicker2:
I was being sarcastic. Thurman dominated against the Fish and hated the fish. He was one of the biggest parts in the rivalry. But then he went over there and signed with them in spite after the Bills cut him. That still pisses me off. But I can forgive him, I just can't forget. :mad:

Cntrygal
05-08-2005, 03:54 PM
I was being sarcastic. Thurman dominated against the Fish and hated the fish. He was one of the biggest parts in the rivalry. But then he went over there and signed with them in spite after the Bills cut him. That still pisses me off. But I can forgive him, I just can't forget. :mad:

BUT... most fish fans still hate him. There's one here in SD, that the ONE and ONLY time he ever got to see his "beloved dolphins" play live, was in Minnesota. Thurman was the only dolphin to score a TD that game he said, and he couldn't enjoy it because of who scored it.

:snicker:

Michael82
05-08-2005, 03:59 PM
BUT... most fish fans still hate him. There's one here in SD, that the ONE and ONLY time he ever got to see his "beloved dolphins" play live, was in Minnesota. Thurman was the only dolphin to score a TD that game he said, and he couldn't enjoy it because of who scored it.

:snicker:
:rofl: