PDA

View Full Version : Dolphins getting weaker and weaker

wchutalkinboutwillis
05-08-2005, 10:22 AM
Poole was the projected starter at CB to replace Surtain. As we've seen through the years, Moulds devours even the best, pro-bowl caliber Dolphin CB's. Imagine what he'll do to this guy's replacement with Evans on the other side? If the Fish try to spread out the D in order to compensate, then WM will eat them alive. The best bet one could make is the Bills going 2-0 against the 'Phins this year. I don't care what the spread is. It'll be covered. "SQUISH"

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/sfl-dolphins08may08,0,4639301.story?coll=sfla-sports-front

The Spaz
05-08-2005, 10:50 AM
:snicker:

TigerJ
05-08-2005, 12:31 PM
Maybe it's something in the water down there in Miami.

Bling
05-08-2005, 12:31 PM
:snicker:

NEGGED for being an ahole.

Jayhawk
05-08-2005, 12:36 PM
:roflmao:

Bling
05-08-2005, 12:41 PM
Seattle is full of CB's. I wouldn't be surprised if they cut Bobby Taylor, and we pick him up.

Bling
05-08-2005, 12:45 PM
I don't think Miami really fears your WR's. The only one they should really fear is Lee Evans. Sam Madison vs. Eric Moulds will be fine. We're lacking at #2 CB, but Edwards and Daniels can easily cover Reed and Roscoe. Also remember, our team might actually have a scheme to it this year. Wow.

Nublar7
05-08-2005, 01:02 PM
Losing Poole does hurt, but Reggie Howard is a capable starter(might have started even if Poole was healthy). Edwards isn't great, but he is decent depth. You can bet that we will add a Corner from FA or after June 1st.

Losing Poole is a blow, but it isn't major.

djjimkelly
05-08-2005, 01:16 PM
miami losing poole is all fine and dandy we need to hear pats losing someone wouldnt it be nice if it was brady so we could kill the midget!!!!

The Spaz
05-08-2005, 01:27 PM
NEGGED for being an ahole.

Like I care! :brush:

Bling
05-08-2005, 02:09 PM
miami losing poole is all fine and dandy we need to hear pats losing someone wouldnt it be nice if it was brady so we could kill the midget!!!!

Wow. I hope your grandma breaks her knee. Wishing anyone ill is wrong.

camelcowboy
05-08-2005, 02:20 PM
Wow. I hope your grandma breaks her knee. Wishing anyone ill is wrong.
Hey leave gramas out of this assjockey. :violin:

Nublar7
05-08-2005, 02:22 PM
Like I care! :brush:Wow, what compasion. You are what is wrong with the world.

Michael82
05-08-2005, 02:23 PM
Seattle is full of CB's. I wouldn't be surprised if they cut Bobby Taylor, and we pick him up.
Cut Bobby Taylor?!?!? :roflmao:

Whatever you are smoking, I want some. :mex:

camelcowboy
05-08-2005, 02:36 PM
Wow, what compasion. You are what is wrong with the world.

Whiny little nob gobblers that preach about compasion are what is wrong with the world. Cry me a river!

Bling
05-08-2005, 06:20 PM
Cut Bobby Taylor?!?!? :roflmao:

Whatever you are smoking, I want some. :mex:

Mikey, I wouldn't expect you to know the Bills' kicker, so why would I expect you to ever know the Seahawks situation.

Bling
05-08-2005, 06:22 PM
Whiny little nob gobblers that preach about compasion are what is wrong with the world. Cry me a river!

You my friend, might be a poopie head. hehehehe. I'm owning your ass now. hehehe

http://lserver.aea14.k12.ia.us/swp/Art/icon.gif/Dork.gif

SABURZFAN
05-08-2005, 06:40 PM
Mikey, I wouldn't expect you to know the Bills' kicker, so why would I expect you to ever know the Seahawks situation.

:lolpoint: Mikey

The_Philster
05-08-2005, 06:46 PM
I'm owning your ass now. hehehe

camelcowboy should be very afraid..I think that's what Michael Jackson says to the little boys

camelcowboy
05-08-2005, 11:48 PM
You my friend, might be a poopie head. hehehehe. I'm owning your ass now. hehehe

http://lserver.aea14.k12.ia.us/swp/Art/icon.gif/Dork.gifYou would like to own my ass wouldn't you Bling? Unlike your uncle chester i don't touch 14 year old boys. Don't you have something useful to do with your life....... I don't know, say drop a nut.

Own this JR.
http://www.mike-d.com/gumby/pic/gumbyair.jpg

camelcowboy
05-08-2005, 11:53 PM
camelcowboy should be very afraid..I think that's what Michael Jackson says to the little boys:couch: I fear Bling as much as i fear little girls selling girl scout cookies.

Then again thats were ive seen Bling before. He looks quite dashing with the skirt and shash.

The_Philster
05-09-2005, 04:57 AM
:couch: I fear Bling as much as i fear little girls selling girl scout cookies.

Then again thats were ive seen Bling before. He looks quite dashing with the skirt and shash.

actually I was just thinking you should watch your ass...cause maybe someone's been watching it for you :eek:

Jayhawk
05-09-2005, 06:43 AM
nah, Bling won't cheat on SAb.

Tinboy
05-09-2005, 07:32 AM
Moulds and Evans are going to have field day with Fins Secondary, throw in Parrish and McGahee in the mix and it's almost impossible to lose.

camelcowboy
05-09-2005, 10:37 AM
actually I was just thinking you should watch your ass...cause maybe someone's been watching it for you :eek:Damn it Phil, now im going to be all paranoid when i use public restrooms. :nervous:

Bling i want no part of your DNA backwash. And stop sneaking into my room and sniffing my boxers. :nono:

BuffaloRanger
05-09-2005, 11:10 AM
Back to the topic:

Poole - torn ACL out for the year.

Everett - torn ACL might be back week 10?

What's the difference? Reports are that Everett's was a clean ACL tear. Could that be the diff? Or is Everett done for the year, they just don't want to make it official.

Michael82
05-09-2005, 11:14 AM
Okay, I just read about him and found out that he is recovering from a knee injury and did not practice for mini camp, but will be back in time for Training camp. There was no mention about him being cut. Besides, it would be a pretty big cap hit for them to cut him anyways. Didn't he sign a pretty big deal last year?

camelcowboy
05-09-2005, 11:25 AM
Okay, I just read about him and found out that he is recovering from a knee injury and did not practice for mini camp, but will be back in time for Training camp. There was no mention about him being cut. Besides, it would be a pretty big cap hit for them to cut him anyways. Didn't he sign a pretty big deal last year?
Don't waste your time explaining it to him. Your best chance would be putting it in picture book format.

The_Philster
05-09-2005, 03:12 PM
4 years, $11.8 M with incentives that could push it up to $15.75M
http://www.spokesmanreview.com/local/story_txt.asp?date=032504&ID=s1502646