PDA

View Full Version : Dolphins take a big hit...

Ickybaluky
05-08-2005, 01:52 PM
It looks like CB Will Poole injured his knee (ACL) in minicamp and could miss the season, per the Sun-Sentinel (http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/sfl-dolphins08may08,0,4639301.story?coll=sfla-sports-front).

Poole was the scheduled replacement for CB Patrick Surtain, their best cover guy who they dealt to KC. That leaves their top CB as Sam Madison, who has been on the decline the last couple years. Reggie Howard, Mario Edwards and rookie Travis Daniels (who played at LSU for Saban) are the best CB Miami has remaining. That means CB went from one of the strongest positions on Miami to one of the weakest.

Ickybaluky
05-08-2005, 01:55 PM
ESPN has this story (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/story?columnist=pasquarelli_len&id=2055610) as well.

Michael82
05-08-2005, 02:16 PM
See what happens when you trade a player so early. :snicker: I know it's wrong to laugh at injuries, but it's the Dolfelons...so...

:lolpoint: Miami Dolphins

The_Philster
05-08-2005, 02:17 PM
ESPN has this story (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/story?columnist=pasquarelli_len&id=2055610) as well.

The story is here (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=71134) as well ;)

BAM
05-08-2005, 02:17 PM
I think someone just posted this a little bit ago.

:lolpoint: Dolphins

Nublar7
05-08-2005, 02:23 PM
I can't believe you guys find this amusing. Somebody gets injured and what do you guys do? Laugh! What scum!

BAM
05-08-2005, 02:25 PM
Nobody is wishing harm upon anyone... but since they're hurt, what's done is done. :snicker:

:lolpoint: nublar7

Nublar7
05-08-2005, 02:27 PM
Nobody is wishing harm upon anyone... but since they're hurt, what's done is done. :snicker:

:lolpoint: nublar7When you get to Hell, please send me a postcard. Thanks. :rolleyes:

camelcowboy
05-08-2005, 02:31 PM
I can't believe you guys find this amusing. Somebody gets injured and what do you guys do? Laugh! What scum!
:flush: "Symbolizes the Dolphins record"

I don't wish anyone to get hurt, but its part of the game.

If were scum, why are you posting on this forum? No one requested your opinion N.a.m.b.l.a

camelcowboy
05-08-2005, 02:32 PM
When you get to Hell, please send me a postcard. Thanks. :rolleyes:

Sure when i am in MIAMI ill let you know!

wchutalkinboutwillis
05-08-2005, 02:42 PM
Sure when i am in MIAMI ill let you know!He stepped right into that one. :chuckle:

Michael82
05-08-2005, 02:49 PM
Sure when i am in MIAMI ill let you know!
:rofl:

BAM
05-08-2005, 02:50 PM
When you get to Hell, please send me a postcard. Thanks. :rolleyes:

touchy touchy.

justasportsfan
05-08-2005, 03:38 PM
Nuby is gonna run back to FH and tell everyone that bills fans are scum.

Michael82
05-08-2005, 03:38 PM
touchy touchy.
The problem is...they'd be acting the same way on Fin Hell if one of our stars got injured *knock on wood*

BAM
05-08-2005, 03:45 PM

Oh no. My life is ruined!

He wouldn't really do that would he. :(

feelthepain
05-08-2005, 03:47 PM
It's amazing, you people don't talk about what a great draft the fins had but your all a buzz if we get an injury, seems to me you fear of the fins talent and the fear runs deep here otherwise this wouldn't even be posted. We will have injurys it's football! But your time is coming!!! And I'll be here to enjoy your misfortune.

The_Philster
05-08-2005, 03:48 PM
fear? :rofl:

BAM
05-08-2005, 03:48 PM
seems to me you fear of the fins talent and the fear runs deep here otherwise this wouldn't even be posted.

That's totally it!

Michael82
05-08-2005, 03:53 PM
It's amazing, you people don't talk about what a great draft the fins had but your all a buzz if we get an injury, seems to me you fear of the fins talent and the fear runs deep here otherwise this wouldn't even be posted. We will have injurys it's football! But your time is coming!!! And I'll be here to enjoy your misfortune.
Oh yeah, we are sooo scared that you are going to be spending a **** load of money (#2 picks in the draft cost boatloads) on a rookie Running back who has a **** offensive line to run behind and no QB to throw the ball. :rofl:

Michael82
05-08-2005, 03:57 PM
BTW...Matt Roth is good, but why does your team need more DL help? :rofl: Didn't you sign more guys in FA this year? :funny:

Also, there's a reason that Channing Crowder fell from Round 1 all the way to round 3 on Draft day. I heard that he is INJURY PRONE and has character concerns...but i know that the character concerns don't bother you guys. That's why they are called the Miami Dolfelons. :snicker:

im4bflo
05-08-2005, 04:03 PM
Whatever it takes... :squish:

Michael82
05-08-2005, 04:04 PM
Oh and I got one more thing to say....

http://www.billszone.com/coppermine/albums/userpics/10004/av-327.gif

:snicker:

justasportsfan
05-08-2005, 04:08 PM

Check out a thread a finfan started when Evereett got injured.

Kevin Everett - Torn ACL

Normally Id hate to see an ex-hurricane get hurt but hes a Bill now

:shakeno:

Michael82
05-08-2005, 04:10 PM

Kevin Everett - Torn ACL

:shocked:

jmb1099
05-08-2005, 05:00 PM

Kevin Everett - Torn ACL

:shakeno: Busted!!!

feelthepain
05-08-2005, 05:20 PM
Running back who has a **** offensive line to run behind and no QB to throw the ball. :rofl:

Wow, pretty accurate how you just described the Bills situation!! :D:

feelthepain
05-08-2005, 05:25 PM

Kevin Everett - Torn ACL

Not all fin fans have class!!! It's the law of avgerages. I'm not happy about you losing your rookie TE I'm a Canes fan and would like to see if can play at the next level. I think he will make a fine TE for you guy's. Maybe next year.

justasportsfan
05-08-2005, 05:44 PM
Not all fin fans have class!!! It's the law of avgerages. I'm not happy about you losing your rookie TE I'm a Canes fan and would like to see if can play at the next level. I think he will make a fine TE for you guy's. Maybe next year. NOt all bills fans have class either. Like Mikey .

:couch:

AndreReed83
05-08-2005, 05:47 PM
This thread.... is.... HILARIOUS!!! :squish: :gobills: :up:

Kerr
05-08-2005, 05:58 PM
That's a huge blow considering Poole was going to take Surtains place. They better hope Daniels can come in and be a player.

The Natrix
05-08-2005, 05:59 PM
Miami just went from sucky to extremely so.

Bling
05-08-2005, 06:19 PM

Probably. Note to Nublar: You never make friends with the enemy. All I see you do is try to appease these Bills fans, and try to come in peace. Say what you want. It's the internet, feel free to hide behind your name like SABURZFAN does.

justasportsfan
05-08-2005, 06:21 PM
Probably. Note to Nublar: You never make friends with the enemy. All I see you do is try to appease these Bills fans, and try to come in peace. Say what you want. It's the internet, feel free to hide behind your name like SABURZFAN does.

Why don't you run over there and tell everyone. Wait didn't FH ban your a$$?

Haha! Be happy we still have you here or you'll have no friends at all ,kid.

Bling
05-08-2005, 06:24 PM

You used $$ to make ass. I'm telling on you.

Bling
05-08-2005, 06:25 PM
Miami just went from sucky to extremely so.

Could you happen to tell me who Poole is? First name? Which package did he play for the Dolphins? What round he was drafted? What college did he attend? Who are you to say we suck more, when you don't even know the guy.

SABURZFAN
05-08-2005, 06:30 PM

i feel your pain. :snicker:

SABURZFAN
05-08-2005, 06:34 PM

yeah....then you have a few homos who go about behind a different name.aint that right Mud?

he has no friends here.a friend in need is a pest.

feelthepain
05-08-2005, 06:44 PM
That's a huge blow considering Poole was going to take Surtains place. They better hope Daniels can come in and be a player.
We don't know who was going to replace Surtain. We have Reggie Howard and Mario Edwards, we most likely would have had a battle between Poole and Howard for the starting position but now Pooles injured we will have too see who steps up in camp. We also have the rookie Daniels from LSU very well coached by Saban and he knows Saban's system. He may have more knowledge then any corner on the roster keep your eye's on him.

Bling
05-08-2005, 06:53 PM
yeah....then you have a few homos who go about behind a different name.aint that right Mud?

he has no friends here.a friend in need is a pest.

Mud was banned you jaxoff. I didn't hid behind it, I never hid anything.

A friend in need is a pest? Interesting, considering you've hung out with people on this board. :rolleyes:

Kerr
05-08-2005, 06:53 PM
We don't know who was going to replace Surtain. We have Reggie Howard and Mario Edwards, we most likely would have had a battle between Poole and Howard for the starting position but now Pooles injured we will have too see who steps up in camp. We also have the rookie Daniels from LSU very well coached by Saban and he knows Saban's system. He may have more knowledge then any corner on the roster keep your eye's on him.
I would have figured Poole would have been the definite starter since he really came on last year. Howard can't be more than a nickel corner. Edwards has been an underacheiver and Daniels is a rookie coming in who could surprise. He just needs to get up to speed with the nfl.

Bling
05-08-2005, 07:01 PM
I would have figured Poole would have been the definite starter since he really came on last year. Howard can't be more than a nickel corner. Edwards has been an underacheiver and Daniels is a rookie coming in who could surprise. He just needs to get up to speed with the nfl.

We'll see about Howard. The rest I pretty much agree with.

wchutalkinboutwillis
05-08-2005, 07:14 PM
Dude, maybe it's just me but you sound really really nervous and desperate. Are you okay?

Bling
05-08-2005, 07:16 PM
Dude, maybe it's just me but you sound really really nervous and desperate. Are you okay?

:rofl: Are you on drugs man?

Jayhawk
05-08-2005, 07:23 PM
:roflmao: Dolphins are already screwed.

wchutalkinboutwillis
05-08-2005, 07:29 PM
:rofl: Are you on drugs man?
Your tone also suggests that you are troubled and this is concerning. Perhaps we should have an intervention. Maybe we can help you ease the pain of being a Phins fan. Let us know when you're available.

PS- Marino's been gone for years. Get off the bandwagon before it goes up in flames. Moron.

Pats Cheated
05-08-2005, 08:10 PM
Your tone also suggests that you are troubled and this is concerning. Perhaps we should have an intervention. Maybe we can help you ease the pain of being a Phins fan. Let us know when you're available.

PS- Marino's been gone for years. Get off the bandwagon before it goes up in flames. Moron.
I foresee many troubled years ahead for the fish. If you look at that team you see all the earmarks for a decade (more) of anguish and heartache. Forget about crumbling in December, they won't make it through October with a win. So i kind of feel for them. And just recall the old school Buccs to see what is was like to completely suck and wear gay colors to boot.

wchutalkinboutwillis
05-08-2005, 08:19 PM
I foresee many troubled years ahead for the fish. If you look at that team you see all the earmarks for a decade (more) of anguish and heartache. Forget about crumbling in December, they won't make it through October with a win. So i kind of feel for them. And just recall the old school Buccs to see what is was like to completely suck and wear gay colors to boot.'

Things will be so bad that Phin fans, along with Nate Clements, will be begging for the return of Ray Lucas. What time is it baby? What time is it?

Pats Cheated
05-08-2005, 08:30 PM
'

Things will be so bad that Phin fans, along with Nate Clements, will be begging for the return of Ray Lucas. What time is it baby? What time is it?
9/11 Broncos - Lose
9/18 at Jets - Lose
9/25 Pathers - Lose
10/2 OFF - Lose
10/9 at BILLS - Lose
10/16 at Buccs - Lose
10/23 Chiefs - Lose
10/30 at Saints - Lose
11/6 Falcons - Lose
11/13 Pats - Lose
11/20 at Browns - Lose (this will be a good one)
11/27 at Raiders - Lose
12/4 BILLS - Lose
12/11 at Chargers - Lose
12/18 Jets - WIN!!
12/24 Titans - WIN!!! (ROLLING!!)
1/1 at Pats - Lose

It's Hammertime

Turf
05-08-2005, 09:38 PM
Exactly why we shouldn't trade Henry. A third rounder is a waste. Give the guy a raise and make him the backup RB. Injuries happen. You need depth to win.

SABURZFAN
05-08-2005, 10:33 PM
A friend in need is a pest? Interesting, considering you've hung out with people on this board. :rolleyes:

if i were to be strolling into your area of the world,you'd want to hang with me too.

camelcowboy
05-08-2005, 11:35 PM
Probably. Note to Nublar: You never make friends with the enemy. All I see you do is try to appease these Bills fans, and try to come in peace. Say what you want. It's the internet, feel free to hide behind your name like SABURZFAN does.Aright junior these are adult conversations, how about you back to your room and plug a fork into a wall socket. :nuk:

Devin
05-08-2005, 11:53 PM
Healthy or not it wouldnt have made a difference, its the F'N dulfins. Who cares.

Thier brand new top RB is gonna get creamed behind that line facing the best D's in the league twice a year. And they will forever be without a decent QB. Dulfins are about as scary as Rob Johnson.

Good luck kiddo.

Samphin1
05-09-2005, 01:02 AM
Wow, I have never been happier about Everett's injury. It is typical of Donahoe to use first day draft picks on players with busted legs though.

Losing Poole sucks. He will be considered the steal of last year's draft when he is able to come back, he is that good. Howard and Edwards don't impress me much. However, I would like to see this rookie Daniels play. Remember, Saban is a Belichick guy and may be able to plug "less talented" players into situations and succeed.

I guess this means that Matt Roth, Junior Seau, Jason Taylor, Channing Crowder, Zach Thomas, Kevin Carterand the rest of the front seven are oging to have to put even more pressure on opposing QB's. I don't think they will mind. By the way, who is protecting Losman's blindside? :lol:

mysticsoto
05-09-2005, 07:22 AM
Wow, I have never been happier about Everett's injury. It is typical of Donahoe to use first day draft picks on players with busted legs though.

Losing Poole sucks. He will be considered the steal of last year's draft when he is able to come back, he is that good. Howard and Edwards don't impress me much. However, I would like to see this rookie Daniels play. Remember, Saban is a Belichick guy and may be able to plug "less talented" players into situations and succeed.

I guess this means that Matt Roth, Junior Seau, Jason Taylor, Channing Crowder, Zach Thomas, Kevin Carterand the rest of the front seven are oging to have to put even more pressure on opposing QB's. I don't think they will mind. By the way, who is protecting Losman's blindside? :lol:
We'll see if you are still laughing when we beat you both times this year again!!! :dance:

Bulldog
05-09-2005, 09:06 AM

I think Gandy will probably be the starter at LT. Who's going to play QB for the Dolphins, nevermind who's going to protect his blindside?

The Natrix
05-09-2005, 09:47 AM
Could you happen to tell me who Poole is? First name? Which package did he play for the Dolphins? What round he was drafted? What college did he attend? Who are you to say we suck more, when you don't even know the guy.

Basically all I'm trying to say is the Dolfelons are insignificant and of no concern to me. The Bills will run all over them, AGAIN.

feelthepain
05-09-2005, 12:24 PM
Basically all I'm trying to say is the Dolfelons are insignificant and of no concern to me. The Bills will run all over them, AGAIN.
You keep living that dream and when the time comes you'll wake up to the real world. If you think your team is that good, your on another planet!!

camelcowboy
05-09-2005, 01:02 PM
You keep living that dream and when the time comes you'll wake up to the real world. If you think your team is that good, your on another planet!!
You must be shotgunning with Ricky if you think the Dolphins are better than the bills. I do feelthepain, when you post. I don't hate Dolphin fans just the stupid ones, unfortunately i haven't met any smart ones yet.

feelthepain
05-09-2005, 01:12 PM
You must be shotgunning with Ricky if you think the Dolphins are better than the bills. I do feelthepain, when you post. I don't hate Dolphin fans just the stupid ones, unfortunately i haven't met any smart ones yet.
Obviously your the one lacking, If you think the Bills are better!! Please show me proof that the Bills are better, besides your own bias opinion. Is your RB better??? I don't think so, is your QB better? I don't think so, are your WR's better? I don't think so, are your TE's better? I don't think so, Is your Oline better? I definetly don't think so!! Is your D better? UHHHH...NO!!! I don't think so!!. How are your Bills better? Just because you say so?? Oh, OK....thats why the Bills are better!!!! Well as long as everyone listens to you then the Bills must be better!!! Thanks for sharing your thoughts, or lack there of. I'll be sure to stop in from time to time to see if your bias opinion is true.

justasportsfan
05-09-2005, 01:31 PM
Obviously your the one lacking, If you think the Bills are better!! Please show me proof that the Bills are better, besides your own bias opinion. Is your RB better??? I don't think so, is your QB better? I don't think so, are your WR's better? I don't think so, are your TE's better? I don't think so, Is your Oline better? I definetly don't think so!! Is your D better? UHHHH...NO!!! I don't think so!!. How are your Bills better? Just because you say so?? Oh, OK....thats why the Bills are better!!!! Well as long as everyone listens to you then the Bills must be better!!! Thanks for sharing your thoughts, or lack there of. I'll be sure to stop in from time to time to see if your bias opinion is true. That was stupid. For the sake of your fan base , I hope they don't think you are their spokesperson.

AndreReed83
05-09-2005, 01:35 PM
Um, how about the STATS to show the Bills are better feelthepain? Your running back has NO yards, carries, ANYTHING in the regular season. Sure, AJ Feeley did ok on a talented Eagles team, but on a team with minimal talent, he SUCKED. Your ONE good WR better then Moulds, Evans, Parrish, Reed? HAHA! Tight End I will admit you are better then us. O-line. Nada, you guys suck. Defense. I'll take our defense which utterly frustrated offenses last year.

I like how you talk about bias opinion when all you do is the same. You never give any real insight to the way you feel. It's quite comical actually. Want proof we are better then you? We kicked the Dolphin's ass twice last year. There is your proof.

justasportsfan
05-09-2005, 01:38 PM
FTP is basing his opinions on hope. He hopes their wr's, rb's , Ol, D will be better than ours.

The Natrix
05-09-2005, 01:45 PM
:chuckle: fin fans.

camelcowboy
05-09-2005, 01:57 PM
Obviously your the one lacking, If you think the Bills are better!! Please show me proof that the Bills are better, besides your own bias opinion. Is your RB better??? I don't think so, is your QB better? I don't think so, are your WR's better? I don't think so, are your TE's better? I don't think so, Is your Oline better? I definetly don't think so!! Is your D better? UHHHH...NO!!! I don't think so!!. How are your Bills better? Just because you say so?? Oh, OK....thats why the Bills are better!!!! Well as long as everyone listens to you then the Bills must be better!!! Thanks for sharing your thoughts, or lack there of. I'll be sure to stop in from time to time to see if your bias opinion is true.
Yes i think we are better. Your QB is garbage, your running back is a rookie, Your o line has been one of the worst in the league 2 years in a row. Your TE's are better, but our wide receivers are much better. Yeah and by the way the bills defense was ranked in the top five, are special teams was number 1. How about your defense. Your linebackers take gerital, You have 1 corner thats done anything in the league. I'll give you the fact that your draft choice was better than ours, you pick 2 we picked 20. Your record 2-14
our record 9-7 so take a page out of mike tyson's book and bite me.

feelthepain
05-09-2005, 02:08 PM
FTP is basing his opinions on hope. He hopes their wr's, rb's , Ol, D will be better than ours.
Yeah and I'll bet your avatar is better looking then you!!

justasportsfan
05-09-2005, 02:17 PM
Yeah and I'll bet your avatar is better looking then you!! It sure is, what's your point?

BTW, "THAN" you ..

feelthepain
05-09-2005, 02:18 PM
Yes i think we are better. Your QB is garbage, your running back is a rookie, Your o line has been one of the worst in the league 2 years in a row. Your TE's are better, but our wide receivers are much better. Yeah and by the way the bills defense was ranked in the top five, are special teams was number 1. How about your defense. Your linebackers take gerital, You have 1 corner thats done anything in the league. I'll give you the fact that your draft choice was better than ours, you pick 2 we picked 20. Your record 2-14
our record 9-7 so take a page out of mike tyson's book and bite me.

Ofcourse you think your better, you have a better season then us for the first time in six years and all of a sudden we are crap!! We don't have a losing season for the last sixteen years and we have one losing season and all of a sudden we are as bad as our record from last year. The only thing dumber then that logic is a bunch of Bill fans that have NEVER seen anything but a loss on the last day of the season, for as long as the teams been in excistence!!!! But keep the dream alive, ya' never know someday god might stop laughing at you guys long enough to give you a shot at the brass ring...but I doubt it!!

justasportsfan
05-09-2005, 02:20 PM
Ofcourse you think your better, you have a better season then us for the first time in six years and all of a sudden we are crap!! We don't have a losing season for the last sixteen years and we have one losing season and all of a sudden we are as bad as our record from last year. The only thing dumber then that logic is a bunch of Bill fans that have NEVER seen anything but a loss on the last day of the season, for as long as the teams been in excistence!!!! But keep the dream alive, ya' never know someday god might stop laughing at you guys long enough to give you a shot at the brass ring...but I doubt it!! "THAN"

mysticsoto
05-09-2005, 02:40 PM
Obviously your the one lacking, If you think the Bills are better!! Please show me proof that the Bills are better, besides your own bias opinion. Is your RB better??? I don't think so, is your QB better? I don't think so, are your WR's better? I don't think so, are your TE's better? I don't think so, Is your Oline better? I definetly don't think so!! Is your D better? UHHHH...NO!!! I don't think so!!. How are your Bills better? Just because you say so?? Oh, OK....thats why the Bills are better!!!! Well as long as everyone listens to you then the Bills must be better!!! Thanks for sharing your thoughts, or lack there of. I'll be sure to stop in from time to time to see if your bias opinion is true. What??? You're joking right???

RB comparison - Willis McGahee is an order of magnitude better than what you have. You have improved with this RB you drafted but he is still a rookie and will need to learn. WM is already proven and did phenomenol for not even being the starter the whole season. I think virtually everyone would grab WM before they grabbed Ronnie Brown at this point!

QB - Heh heh! You're joking? You are comparing JP to Feeley? Let's see: JP has been working non-stop since February, to the point now where he has command of the play book and language - so much so, that he can correct coaches on their mistakes...and you think Feeley is better? Ahem...Fiedler was better than Feeley - and that's not saying much!!! And keep in mind that Fiedler is a backup now!

WR - we are definitely better even without Parrish. But now we have speed at 2 positions. Defense are going to have trouble double teaming EM and keeping up with Evans. This tandem might produce 1000 yard seasons for both - much like it did with Moulds and Price. And Safeties and/or LBs are going to have trouble keeping up with Parrish. Our WR corp is an order of magnitude better than yours!

O-line - we're not super solid here, but neither are you. We have made strides in signing people however - like Bennie Anderon. You have not. Add to this that MW has lost alot of weight and appears to be ready to step up to the next level and all in all, we probably do have the advantage here and moreso b'cse we have a great O-line coach who improved the line tremendously as they season went by last year.

D-line - You might have a better D-line...but we were in the top 5 defenses last year. Edwards is a much better pass rushing DT than people give him credit for though and the dropoff from losing PW probably won't be as much as people think. But I'll concede...maybe you're slightly better here.

TE - Yes, our injuries lower us here. But this isn't the end of the world. We'll have Campbell back by game time and the backups will be serviceable. Not too big of a deal.

Here are some things you forgot to mention directly:

LB - we are probably even - although you have aging LBs, they have good experience. It'll remain to be seen how they do and if they are a step slower.

DB - Ahem...with the lost of Surtain and Poole, you are WAY lower than us here. Clements is a top 5 CB in this league right now. McGee has improved tremendously and Greer was a steal out of the undrafted last year. We have a host of others like Kevin Thomas and the new guy Eric King who have a ton of potential - so our depth is also solid - probably the best depth out of all positions we currently have!!! Troy Vincent and Milloy are outstanding veterans for the Safety position with Baker being one that has potential for becoming a starter in the future. We definitely outclass you here - although you might be able to move up if you can find it in your wallet to grab Ty Law - but he's probably too expensive for you and may not be completely healed at the start of the season???

No my friend. Teal colored glasses or not, it is not even close. The Bills way outclass the Dolphins right now and probably for years to come!!!

AndreReed83
05-09-2005, 02:47 PM
We don't have a losing season for the last sixteen years and we have one losing season and all of a sudden we are as bad as our record from last year.

Yes, usually that's how it works. Your record tends to indicate your level of talent. As least you realize that. And here I thought you were completely hopeless....

feelthepain
05-09-2005, 03:52 PM
What??? You're joking right???

RB comparison - Willis McGahee is an order of magnitude better than what you have. You have improved with this RB you drafted but he is still a rookie and will need to learn. WM is already proven and did phenomenol for not even being the starter the whole season. I think virtually everyone would grab WM before they grabbed Ronnie Brown at this point!

QB - Heh heh! You're joking? You are comparing JP to Feeley? Let's see: JP has been working non-stop since February, to the point now where he has command of the play book and language - so much so, that he can correct coaches on their mistakes...and you think Feeley is better? Ahem...Fiedler was better than Feeley - and that's not saying much!!! And keep in mind that Fiedler is a backup now!

WR - we are definitely better even without Parrish. But now we have speed at 2 positions. Defense are going to have trouble double teaming EM and keeping up with Evans. This tandem might produce 1000 yard seasons for both - much like it did with Moulds and Price. And Safeties and/or LBs are going to have trouble keeping up with Parrish. Our WR corp is an order of magnitude better than yours!

O-line - we're not super solid here, but neither are you. We have made strides in signing people however - like Bennie Anderon. You have not. Add to this that MW has lost alot of weight and appears to be ready to step up to the next level and all in all, we probably do have the advantage here and moreso b'cse we have a great O-line coach who improved the line tremendously as they season went by last year.

D-line - You might have a better D-line...but we were in the top 5 defenses last year. Edwards is a much better pass rushing DT than people give him credit for though and the dropoff from losing PW probably won't be as much as people think. But I'll concede...maybe you're slightly better here.

TE - Yes, our injuries lower us here. But this isn't the end of the world. We'll have Campbell back by game time and the backups will be serviceable. Not too big of a deal.

Here are some things you forgot to mention directly:

LB - we are probably even - although you have aging LBs, they have good experience. It'll remain to be seen how they do and if they are a step slower.

DB - Ahem...with the lost of Surtain and Poole, you are WAY lower than us here. Clements is a top 5 CB in this league right now. McGee has improved tremendously and Greer was a steal out of the undrafted last year. We have a host of others like Kevin Thomas and the new guy Eric King who have a ton of potential - so our depth is also solid - probably the best depth out of all positions we currently have!!! Troy Vincent and Milloy are outstanding veterans for the Safety position with Baker being one that has potential for becoming a starter in the future. We definitely outclass you here - although you might be able to move up if you can find it in your wallet to grab Ty Law - but he's probably too expensive for you and may not be completely healed at the start of the season???

No my friend. Teal colored glasses or not, it is not even close. The Bills way outclass the Dolphins right now and probably for years to come!!!

Nice post, but again what proof do you have other than your opinion that your players are better? I mean raelly,just because you feel they are better doesn't make it a fact!!! Get over you lofty impressions of the talent on your team. You guy's only won 5 more games last year and you didn't have a 1/3 of the bad luck we had. So if your so talented why didn't you make the playoffs? I'll tell you why... your overated. It's that simple you Bill fans are the only ones that give yourselfs as much credit as in the giant post above.
Not one "expert" feels the same as you. Stop loving yourselves so much, you talk as if your the Pats or something. Example: Where did you get this overblown opinion of Losman????? From your dreams? Your boy has done nothing and if your team has half the bad luck we had last year your doomed!!!! There is a reason JP wasn't in the same class as Manning and Rivers. But you Bill fans are the only ones that don't get it. You have nothing but hope because Losman didn't do anything special in school he wasn't praised in the draft last year and everyone including your fans were shocked that the Bills moved up to take him. Even FAT BOT Berman was dumbfounded. But now he's this godsend???

Willis has played one season and he's proven? I don't think so, yet another pick out of left field for your brilliant GM. I like Willis, but he's hardly proven. Your Oline doesn't even come close to ours as far as talent, if you go by last year and try to tell me the talent was the problem then you'd be showing your lack of football knowledge. Our problem was coaching not talent. Add to that the loss of a top 3 RB and it would be hard for Denver's to produce under Wanny. You fans are so lacking in reality that it isn't even funny. I could go on but whats the point you wouldn't be honest with yourselves if your lives depended on it!!

AndreReed83
05-09-2005, 04:02 PM
Which experts are you talking about? The voices in hear in your head?! You have still failed to EVER provide any solid proof that the Bills are not better then the Dolphins. Well, besides hearsay that YOU make up. Seriously, I can barely even read your post. It's so incoherent. Maybe you're just a little scatter-brained because you're running out of things to make up. You sir, need to get a life.

feelthepain
05-09-2005, 04:15 PM
Which experts are you talking about? The voices in hear in your head?! You have still failed to EVER provide any solid proof that the Bills are not better then the Dolphins. Well, besides hearsay that YOU make up. Seriously, I can barely even read your post. It's so incoherent. Maybe you're just a little scatter-brained because you're running out of things to make up. You sir, need to get a life.What are you 12??? Stop posting, you have nothing to offer but a childs POV!!!
What proof do you want? How about last year before Ricky decided he wanted to smoke pot we were thought to be SB contenders!! When was the last time that was thought of about your team?? If you don't believe me do a little research. OOPS, sorry, they don't make a coloring book with that info in it, never mind.

AndreReed83
05-09-2005, 04:22 PM
What childs point of view? You come on here and troll, troll, troll. You ask for facts to disprove your make belief points. When you receive those facts, you ask for more proof. Simple as that. Grow up, for real.

feelthepain
05-09-2005, 04:42 PM
What childs point of view? You come on here and troll, troll, troll. You ask for facts to disprove your make belief points. When you receive those facts, you ask for more proof. Simple as that. Grow up, for real.

WHAT FACTS????????????

camelcowboy
05-09-2005, 11:48 PM
WHAT FACTS????????????
What are you looking for. We have given you rankings, statistics, we beat you twice last year. Your defense is aging, your offense is putrid. How about the dolphin game last year. The bills didn't show up till the 3rd quarter and your team still lost. Five interceptions including one by a defensive tackle.

Tell me one thing that you think we are missing, and i will gladly show you.

camelcowboy
05-10-2005, 12:24 AM
What are you 12??? Stop posting, you have nothing to offer but a childs POV!!!
What proof do you want? How about last year before Ricky decided he wanted to smoke pot we were thought to be SB contenders!! When was the last time that was thought of about your team?? If you don't believe me do a little research. OOPS, sorry, they don't make a coloring book with that info in it, never mind.Your team has had reputation for choking when they made it to the playoffs. The team you so proudly keep bringing up, is done. All that counts is now. You have failed to make one valid point on how the personel on your team is better than ours. Yeah we haven't been considered superbowl contenders. Thats a news flash, but which team is built to be better this year. And in the future. Miami had a window of six years to accomplish something in the playoff's and they failed to. Bills have been a sub five hundred team this the last 4-5 years. Not one single person is telling you that the bills are better then the dolphin teams 2-3 years ago. We are telling you that last year we were better, and this year we will be better then you. You say our running back is unproven. Well your running back hasn't played one down in the NFL. You say your OL line is many times better than ours. There is not one player on your line that i think is a upgrade over ours. I watched the sunday night bengals game were Lamar Gordon manage 1.8 yards a carry against a very average defense. I never seen a offense of line man handled like i did that night. Our OL may be average, but they had the leaning tower of Bledsoe they had to protect. The mobility of Losman will be a improvement alone. You traded Patrick Surtain. Poole is injured. You signed Kevin Carter, who i do think is a decent signing. But you signed Vonnie Holiday who is trash. You picked up Terbucky Jones who was cut from one of the worst defenses in the NFL. You have a new coach, and new cordinators

Just in case that isn't enought for you how about some numbers for you.

Last years record for Bills 9-7 for Miami 2-14
Points forced for Bills 395 for Miami 275
Points allowed for Bills 284 for Miami 354
Yards per game Bills is 293.2 4.8 yards a game
For Miami 275.2 4.3 yards per game

Head to Head 2-0 in favor of the bills

Now what are we missing? Were's the facts? Tell me im missing something. Please make this aurgument interesting. Your posts have been jokes. Football is a cycle on the Dolphins are on the down swing. Bills are on the rise. Your coach is a Belichek wanabe, your team is aging. And if you bring up your teams record in the last sixteen years ill neg the hell out of you. It the present now. You need to take a deep breath, close your eyes, and brace yourself for that enema called reality.

camelcowboy
05-10-2005, 01:05 AM
Sorry, Miami was 4-12, not 2-14.

justasportsfan
05-10-2005, 07:34 AM
WHAT FACTS????????????Haha! So what facts do you have that makes your opinion right?

justasportsfan
05-10-2005, 07:42 AM
What are you 12??? Stop posting, you have nothing to offer but a childs POV!!!
What proof do you want? How about last year before Ricky decided he wanted to smoke pot we were thought to be SB contenders!! When was the last time that was thought of about your team?? If you don't believe me do a little research. OOPS, sorry, they don't make a coloring book with that info in it, never mind.Thought to be sb contenders by biased fans like you. You had no OL . We told you but you didn't listen. We told you that your D chokes but you wouldn't listen. We told you that Fiedler and Feely sucks but you wouldn't listen . We told you that the only thing Foerster was good for was downloading porn, you still wouldn't listen.

Yeah and I'll bet your avatar is better looking then you!!. Like this is mature. :rolleyes:What are you 5?Stop posting, you have nothing to offer but a childs POV!!!

HHURRICANE
05-10-2005, 08:09 AM
Exactly why we shouldn't trade Henry. A third rounder is a waste. Give the guy a raise and make him the backup RB. Injuries happen. You need depth to win.Henry as a backup would be great if it was realisitc or probable. I agree it comes down to money. Would the Bills give him an extension?! Also I wonder if we wouldn't be better with a bigger backup, someone who could come in, with fresh legs, and pound the ball.

mysticsoto
05-10-2005, 08:15 AM
Nice post, but again what proof do you have other than your opinion that your players are better? I mean raelly,just because you feel they are better doesn't make it a fact!!! Get over you lofty impressions of the talent on your team. You guy's only won 5 more games last year and you didn't have a 1/3 of the bad luck we had. So if your so talented why didn't you make the playoffs? I'll tell you why... your overated. It's that simple you Bill fans are the only ones that give yourselfs as much credit as in the giant post above.
Not one "expert" feels the same as you. Stop loving yourselves so much, you talk as if your the Pats or something. Example: Where did you get this overblown opinion of Losman????? From your dreams? Your boy has done nothing and if your team has half the bad luck we had last year your doomed!!!! There is a reason JP wasn't in the same class as Manning and Rivers. But you Bill fans are the only ones that don't get it. You have nothing but hope because Losman didn't do anything special in school he wasn't praised in the draft last year and everyone including your fans were shocked that the Bills moved up to take him. Even FAT BOT Berman was dumbfounded. But now he's this godsend???

Willis has played one season and he's proven? I don't think so, yet another pick out of left field for your brilliant GM. I like Willis, but he's hardly proven. Your Oline doesn't even come close to ours as far as talent, if you go by last year and try to tell me the talent was the problem then you'd be showing your lack of football knowledge. Our problem was coaching not talent. Add to that the loss of a top 3 RB and it would be hard for Denver's to produce under Wanny. You fans are so lacking in reality that it isn't even funny. I could go on but whats the point you wouldn't be honest with yourselves if your lives depended on it!!
Well CamelCowboy got to answer before I did and post stats, but just to re-iterate and address some things...

1) If I have an overblown opinion of Losman, then you are in denial with Feeley! Feeley has done terrible since he got to Miami - in fact, I truly believe that Saban will dump him next year for a franchise QB admitting that it was a complete mistake for the Fins FO to have spent a 2nd rounder on him and a complete waste. If Alex Smith would have been available this past year at #2, Saban would've took him. Losman was impressive at mini-camp, and admittedly, we have yet to see him in a real game, but I can guarantee he will not be worse than Feeley!!! I think you will learn to hate the name JP...perhaps the hate has started already!
And by the way, in ESPN's draft coverage this year, they did have a discussion about Losman being picked, and virtually every analyst said that in looking at the QB's available currently, and the fact that we'd be picking at #20, it was a good move for TD to do last year b'cse he would not be getting a QB of JP's calibre at #20 this year AND JP already knows the playbook and calls by memory before training camp has even started!!!

2) Willis has played 1 season and not even shown yet what he can truly accomplish...despite the fantastic season he had last year. Are you asking me to rate Ronnie Brown higher??? ...Who hasn't even played in an NFL game yet and has barely gotten to see what some of Saban and your OC's playbook is going to consist of??? Now who's biased? And by the way, if Ronnie Brown goes down, your backups are sludge. For now, we still have TH if WM goes down (although we may not have him for long) but even after him, Shaud Williams was elusive in a few games last year, and Dante Brown and Lionel Gates are two that are being developed. Lamar Gordon has shown he cannot start or play - another blunder by Miami's FO. Wasn't Sammy Morris your best RB last year (or the year before)? It figures a Bill would have to come to your rescue.

3) Wanny may now be taking the blame for alot of the problems Miami has - but he's a scapegoat. Your FO had alot to do with obtaining Gordon and Feeley - and guess what - your FO is still intact. I guess I'll have to see what other blunders they bring in...

4) Just thought I'd mention it again - your secondary is devastated and hurting badly. If you weren't in denial, you'd realize that you claimed that a rookie could cover for Poole - Or is it that Poole isn't really that good and so a rookie can just come in and there's no dropoff??? :snicker: Ours is great with Nate leading (a top 5 CB) and solid, solid...absolutely solid depth behind him!

You asked for proof on why the Bills should be rated higher than the Dolphins, by the way - not that they should be rated a superbowl contender. In my previous post, I specifically compared against the fins and fins only. If we appear like a superbowl contender when we compare ourselves to you, it might be b'cse of how low your team's situation really is. But you are in denial and are thinking Saban is your savior. He might be, but he certainly won't be saving you this year. You will probably not break .500 again this year!

justasportsfan
05-10-2005, 08:43 AM
You guys don't need to waste your time w/ FTP. He's one of the reasons I go to FH. To laugh at posters like him. He's the type of poster who would think that their qb would still be better than ours if they signed Leaf to be their starting qb.

Samphin1
05-10-2005, 09:53 AM
In other news. It is being reported now that Poole might be back by October, which would help a lot. Also, Terrell Buckely ( one of my favorites ) and Ty Law are in discussions with Miami. Something tells me one of these guys will end up with Miami. More than likely T-Buck.

As for this whole who is better than who debate. It is pointelss. Obviously the Bills were better than Miami last year. However significant changes to both teams have occured which can change both teams fortunes immensly. The Dolphins got a new HC, new RB, new OC and got younger on defense. The Bills have a new starting QB, no LT, 15 injured TE's, and a disgruntled backup. :) Seriously though, I think we should hold off on the arguing til at least training camp right?

mysticsoto
05-10-2005, 10:24 AM
In other news. It is being reported now that Poole might be back by October, which would help a lot. Also, Terrell Buckely ( one of my favorites ) and Ty Law are in discussions with Miami. Something tells me one of these guys will end up with Miami. More than likely T-Buck.

As for this whole who is better than who debate. It is pointelss. Obviously the Bills were better than Miami last year. However significant changes to both teams have occured which can change both teams fortunes immensly. The Dolphins got a new HC, new RB, new OC and got younger on defense. The Bills have a new starting QB, no LT, 15 injured TE's, and a disgruntled backup. :) Seriously though, I think we should hold off on the arguing til at least training camp right?

Where'd you hear that - that Poole might be back by October? Any link?

Everything I've seen says he's probably out for the season. Even Rosenhaus' own comments: ``We think it's pretty significant,'' Rosenhaus said on Miami television station WSVN.

justasportsfan
05-10-2005, 10:28 AM

Everything I've seen says he's probably out for the season. Even Rosenhaus' own comments: ``We think it's pretty significant,'' Rosenhaus said on Miami television station WSVN.It's more of wishful thinking on their part. Even if he came back October, he'd be struggling trying to keep up w/ the faster wr's in this league. I don't think Saban is that stupid. Teams will pick on him all day to test those knees or rust.

camelcowboy
05-10-2005, 12:27 PM

:link: where's the link, about pool recovering in october. When we beat you intellectually you start making up info. And no we shouldn't hold off on this debate. Thats why we are here to talk about football. Give me some facts how you think the dolphins are better then the bills.

feelthepain
05-10-2005, 12:28 PM

Everything I've seen says he's probably out for the season. Even Rosenhaus' own comments: ``We think it's pretty significant,'' Rosenhaus said on Miami television station WSVN.
Rosenhaus isn't a doctor, It's being reported that if the surgery goes well Poole could return as soon as October! Sorry to bust your bubble.

Here is the link: http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/sports/football/

camelcowboy
05-10-2005, 01:24 PM
There is no doubt that Miami has made some upgrades, but as we saw last year with the bills rebuilding. Changes don't guareentee results overnight. Last year we add three great offensive minds, Wysche, Clements, and Mularky, and our offense still started out slow even though the players were the same, as greg williams regime. Not only has your entire coaching staff changed, but there has been alot of player turnover in Miami because of the cap. Miami is going in the right direction, but buffalo is closer to playoff contention. I guess im just waiting for Feelthepain to say anything. He was firing off post earlier claiming we didn't have any facts. I guess i should take his scilence as a admitance that he is satisfied with "The Facts"

feelthepain
05-10-2005, 01:29 PM
:link: where's the link, about pool recovering in october. When we beat you intellectually you start making up info. And no we shouldn't hold off on this debate. Thats why we are here to talk about football. Give me some facts how you think the dolphins are better then the bills.
I got your silence buddy!!!!!!

You think because you think your team is better that makes it a fact???? Please stop with the bias crap, I read your post from above and you are going off of what we did, and had under Wanny. We don't have the same HC or the same RB or the same OC,DC. You wrote in your overblow view of the Bills how the Fins have a knack for chocking in the Playoffs!!!!! Are you frikin kidding me??? The only team in hisrory to make the SB four years in a row, only to get the tar beat out of them 3-4 times,.... and we choke??? Thats too funny. As for AJ, name one QB that would have played better in the situation he was in here last year. I don't care who lined up behind center last year they would have fared the same. JP has done nothing to this point and you think he's a probowler already. Give me a break, at least AJ has shown he can play at this level, he's shown signs of it at the end of last year when DW finally left and a couple of years ago when McNabb went down. I would say a 5-1 record at the end of the season when they needed to keep the wins going to keep Homefield advantage was proof AJ has what it takes to win. You don't have to like it, but those are the facts!!!Still you don't have any facts for JP but you want to try to tell me he will be a success and AJ stinks? If that isn't homerisim bias I don't know what is.

Please tell me how with next to no improvments over last year, your team is built better to win this year? You are starting basicly a rookie QB, with no improvement to the LT spot, are you not? And a RB that has had 1500 yrds rushing not even wanting to pad up for your GREAT TEAM!!! We have most of our D intact, if you wish to call them old that's fine, but with all the time spent on the field and all the injurys to the D we still managed to finish with the 8th best D in the league and that's with the bottom half of D against the run, because of all the injurys. We made 4 selections out of the first five in the draft on D. Saban is know as a D guru, and he has coached in this league on D so he knows how to coach. He took the worst D in the league in Cleveland and when he was done they were the best, I think he has far more talent to work with here then he did there. We added three picks from the draft that were all touted to be 1st rounders, in Brown, Roth, Crowder we also added a CB from LSU, that learned under Saban and he will come in and be ahead of the curve. Our secondary coach from last year is still here and we had the best secondary in the league last year during the second half of the season. We lost P.Surtain but we are deep at corner, and If you have a strong Pass rush you don't need to have probowl corners!!! We have JT,K.Carter, M.Roth,D.Bowens, V.Holliday, as ends and T.Bowens, L.Chester,J.Zgonina ect. on the line plus some very good rotation. Our Dline will be a strength once again. Our LB core has had a big boost adding players such as D.Spragan, C.Crowder, to play alongside all pro Z.Thomas, and JR Seau, not to mention our depth with E.Moore our second round pick from last year and stand outs Derrik Pope and Corey Jenkins. Our LB core has improved.

As for the O, we now have Scott Linehan from the Viks, they had one of the most potent O's in the league the last several years, and now we have the guy who lead them to that strong O. He is know for stretching the field and making big plays, a far cry from the inept O we have been running under Wanny. Do you think thats an improvement?? I DO!!! We have the most versitile back in the draft size, speed strength, size. The HC from Aburn Tommie Tuberville said,"Brown has the best hands of ANY player he's ever coached"!!! If that isn't a rining endorsement I don't know what is. We have CC who's never been able to play to his ability's because of Wanny's lack of O. We have Marty Booker who's had the likes of Kordell Stewart and Jim Miller throwing him the ball in Chicago yet he still makes the probowl. We have stand out ST kick returner Wes Welker who's vision lit up the return stats for us last year he's also a nice option for the third and fourth WR spot or we could use a much improved Darius Thompson. Our Oline is vastly underated, We ahve added some good depth to the oline with Stokar McDougle, Damion Cook to help with the rotation of quality starters Smith,McIntosh,James,McKinney,StClair, and Carey. With one of the best pickups of any team this offseason in coach Hudson Houck he took a group of misfits in San Diego and led them from a 4-12 team, to a 12-4 team. Many experts believe he's the best Oline coach in the game with the talent we have here on our line we should be very strong on the Oline. We have a ton of talent on this team and the only reason we never had much of a chance in the post season in the last five years is because of DW's lack of football coaching knowledge. 90% of the problems with this team came from coaching, not talent.

After all the improvements to the fins this offseason your team doesn't even come close to the upgrades, I would love to see a list of all the players and coaches that your team has made during the offseason, but we both know they are few and far between. So if you want to compare who's better built to win I'd say us by a long shot. But don't lose hope, there is always next year.

And if all that weren't enough, heres a little salt on the wound, read it and weep!!! Look who made the the #2 spot of all offseason moves! Looks like the Bill fans are the only ones who don't give respect when it's due, but then again thats no suprise.

link: http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/8458184

feelthepain
05-10-2005, 01:48 PM
You guys don't need to waste your time w/ FTP. He's one of the reasons I go to FH. To laugh at posters like him. He's the type of poster who would think that their qb would still be better than ours if they signed Leaf to be their starting qb.
Really....I guess everyone should be as insightful as you. With your vast knowledge of ....of....of...BTW what is it you know?? Oh yeah, NOTHING! But us fin fans don't expect much from the great white north except a load of Moose crap. And you serve it with the best of them. At least Feely has wins under his belt, How many does PJ have?? Oh yeah , NONE!! Good luck with that. And your right for once, I do think Leaf is better then PJ!!

Marvelous
05-10-2005, 01:52 PM

One can either pretend they are not happy about the injury & show class or just not care and cheer. Like me :lmao:

I don't wish any harm on anyone but if a small injury helps my team in any way then hey :).....

* I recall a few laughing messages on my machine when Everett's ACL was destroyed.....

feelthepain
05-10-2005, 02:00 PM
One can either pretend they are not happy about the injury & show class or just not care and cheer. Like me :lmao:

I don't wish any harm on anyone but if a small injury helps my team in any way then hey :).....

* I recall a few laughing messages on my machine when Everett's ACL was destroyed.....

Your trying to get a class reaction out of "SOME" classless fans!!! Good luck! I'll bet you'll find few negative comments from fin fans about Everett's torn ACL but, you'll find a ton of classless comments from the Bill faithfull about our loss!!

feelthepain
05-10-2005, 02:05 PM
There is no doubt that Miami has made some upgrades, but as we saw last year with the bills rebuilding. Changes don't guareentee results overnight. Last year we add three great offensive minds, Wysche, Clements, and Mularky, and our offense still started out slow even though the players were the same, as greg williams regime. Not only has your entire coaching staff changed, but there has been alot of player turnover in Miami because of the cap. Miami is going in the right direction, but buffalo is closer to playoff contention. I guess im just waiting for Feelthepain to say anything. He was firing off post earlier claiming we didn't have any facts. I guess i should take his scilence as a admitance that he is satisfied with "The Facts"

You think because your team didn't improve quickly that everone else will too? How shallow minded of you!! But you can always hope I guess.

camelcowboy
05-10-2005, 02:10 PM

You think because you think your team is better that makes it a fact???? Please stop with the bias crap, I read your post from above and you are going off of what we did, and had under Wanny. We don't have the same HC or the same RB or the same OC,DC. You wrote in your overblow view of the Bills how the Fins have a knack for chocking in the Playoffs!!!!! Are you frikin kidding me??? The only team in hisrory to make the SB four years in a row, only to get the tar beat out of them 3-4 times,.... and we choke??? Thats too funny. As for AJ, name one QB that would have played better in the situation he was in here last year. I don't care who lined up behind center last year they would have fared the same. JP has done nothing to this point and you think he's a probowler already. Give me a break, at least AJ has shown he can play at this level, he's shown signs of it at the end of last year when DW finally left and a couple of years ago when McNabb went down. I would say a 5-1 record at the end of the season when they needed to keep the wins going to keep Homefield advantage was proof AJ has what it takes to win. You don't have to like it, but those are the facts!!!Still you don't have any facts for JP but you want to try to tell me he will be a success and AJ stinks? If that isn't homerisim bias I don't know what is.

Please tell me how with next to no improvments over last year, your team is built better to win this year? You are starting basicly a rookie QB, with no improvement to the LT spot, are you not? And a RB that has had 1500 yrds rushing not even wanting to pad up for your GREAT TEAM!!! We have most of our D intact, if you wish to call them old that's fine, but with all the time spent on the field and all the injurys to the D we still managed to finish with the 8th best D in the league and that's with the bottom half of D against the run, because of all the injurys. We made 4 selections out of the first five in the draft on D. Saban is know as a D guru, and he has coached in this league on D so he knows how to coach. He took the worst D in the league in Cleveland and when he was done they were the best, I think he has far more talent to work with here then he did there. We added three picks from the draft that were all touted to be 1st rounders, in Brown, Roth, Crowder we also added a CB from LSU, that learned under Saban and he will come in and be ahead of the curve. Our secondary coach from last year is still here and we had the best secondary in the league last year during the second half of the season. We lost P.Surtain but we are deep at corner, and If you have a strong Pass rush you don't need to have probowl corners!!! We have JT,K.Carter, M.Roth,D.Bowens, V.Holliday, as ends and T.Bowens, L.Chester,J.Zgonina ect. on the line plus some very good rotation. Our Dline will be a strength once again. Our LB core has had a big boost adding players such as D.Spragan, C.Crowder, to play alongside all pro Z.Thomas, and JR Seau, not to mention our depth with E.Moore our second round pick from last year and stand outs Derrik Pope and Corey Jenkins. Our LB core has improved.

As for the O, we now have Scott Linehan from the Viks, they had one of the most potent O's in the league the last several years, and now we have the guy who lead them to that strong O. He is know for stretching the field and making big plays, a far cry from the inept O we have been running under Wanny. Do you think thats an improvement?? I DO!!! We have the most versitile back in the draft size, speed strength, size. The HC from Aburn Tommie Tuberville said,"Brown has the best hands of ANY player he's ever coached"!!! If that isn't a rining endorsement I don't know what is. We have CC who's never been able to play to his ability's because of Wanny's lack of O. We have Marty Booker who's had the likes of Kordell Stewart and Jim Miller throwing him the ball in Chicago yet he still makes the probowl. We have stand out ST kick returner Wes Welker who's vision lit up the return stats for us last year he's also a nice option for the third and fourth WR spot or we could use a much improved Darius Thompson. Our Oline is vastly underated, We ahve added some good depth to the oline with Stokar McDougle, Damion Cook to help with the rotation of quality starters Smith,McIntosh,James,McKinney,StClair, and Carey. With one of the best pickups of any team this offseason in coach Hudson Houck he took a group of misfits in San Diego and led them from a 4-12 team, to a 12-4 team. Many experts believe he's the best Oline coach in the game with the talent we have here on our line we should be very strong on the Oline. We have a ton of talent on this team and the only reason we never had much of a chance in the post season in the last five years is because of DW's lack of football coaching knowledge. 90% of the problems with this team came from coaching, not talent.

After all the improvements to the fins this offseason your team doesn't even come close to the upgrades, I would love to see a list of all the players and coaches that your team has made during the offseason, but we both know they are few and far between. So if you want to compare who's better built to win I'd say us by a long shot. But don't lose hope, there is always next year.

And if all that weren't enough, heres a little salt on the wound, read it and weep!!! Look who made the the #2 spot of all offseason moves! Looks like the Bill fans are the only ones who don't give respect when it's due, but then again thats no suprise.

I'll be back at midnight to digest this crap, some of topics i will mention Crowder's paper mashea knee camp. The pile of dung linemen you call underated. Your team signing 17 DE's, and your superstar quarterback who couldn't beatout Jay "Dumbo" Fiedler last year in training camp. For the mean while keep being a hypocrite, and telling us about our bias when your post have been nothing but. I shall return, mean while you guys make sure Feelthepain doesn't play with the stove while im gone. Wouldn't want him to hurt himself. :nuk:

mysticsoto
05-10-2005, 02:14 PM
Rosenhaus isn't a doctor, It's being reported that if the surgery goes well Poole could return as soon as October! Sorry to bust your bubble.

Here is the link: http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/sports/football/

The link doesn't say he will be back in October. All it says is that IF the surgery goes well, there might be some hope of the season salvaged. Sounds like hopeful thinking - they should wait til the surgery is over before saying that b'cse even if the surgery is a success, the recovery time is longer for some than others.

However, for that one link I have found alot more that say Poole is lost for the season. And no, Rosenhaus is not a doctor, but he is his agent and is no doubt informed of what his client's status is!

mysticsoto
05-10-2005, 02:54 PM

You think because you think your team is better that makes it a fact???? Please stop with the bias crap, I read your post from above and you are going off of what we did, and had under Wanny. We don't have the same HC or the same RB or the same OC,DC. You wrote in your overblow view of the Bills how the Fins have a knack for chocking in the Playoffs!!!!! Are you frikin kidding me??? The only team in hisrory to make the SB four years in a row, only to get the tar beat out of them 3-4 times,.... and we choke??? Thats too funny. As for AJ, name one QB that would have played better in the situation he was in here last year. I don't care who lined up behind center last year they would have fared the same. JP has done nothing to this point and you think he's a probowler already. Give me a break, at least AJ has shown he can play at this level, he's shown signs of it at the end of last year when DW finally left and a couple of years ago when McNabb went down. I would say a 5-1 record at the end of the season when they needed to keep the wins going to keep Homefield advantage was proof AJ has what it takes to win. You don't have to like it, but those are the facts!!!Still you don't have any facts for JP but you want to try to tell me he will be a success and AJ stinks? If that isn't homerisim bias I don't know what is. Oooh...oooh...Camelcowboy - can I answer instead? You can follow up after. :)

The difference between JP and Feeley is that JP has the knowledge, ambition and skill level to be thought of as having the potential to be great. Feeley could not even beat Jay Fiedler for starting QB and Fiedler is now a backup elsewhere. Though your team will be somewhat improved this year, Feeley will bring you down and be gone next year!

Please tell you how with little improvements we will win more this year and do better? It's simple. We had a great team last year. We simply got off to a slow start do to the line taking awhile to gel and the disruption that MW did causing the line to end up taking more time. Also, TH did start for us who proved not to be as good as WM. Let me remind you...we were 1 game away from the playoffs. After going 0-4, that was a miraculous comeback. And don't forget how many games in a row we won - and by how much. The 1 thing that needed improvement we did improve - you seem to have a lack of sight if you can't see it. Our offense was our worse part of our game. We gave Bledsoe the boot b'cse he was too slow in moving AND in making decisions to throw. We gave the reins to our new and future franchise QB. AND now we drafted a speedy and elusive slot receiver to complement our nice 2 WRs to create a potent WR corp. That coupled with WM's great running and there's a recipe for success. Oh, we shouldn't forget...JP can move and run - remember how Flutie looked so much better than Rob Johnson b'cse he could avoid sacks by moving?

You had the 8th best D last year. Great. We hovered between #2 and #3 and only lost 1 player. Your LBs are aging quite a bit there. Don't know if you'll still be #8 this year.

As for the O, we now have Scott Linehan from the Viks, they had one of the most potent O's in the league the last several years, and now we have the guy who lead them to that strong O. He is know for stretching the field and making big plays, a far cry from the inept O we have been running under Wanny. Do you think thats an improvement?? I DO!!! We have the most versitile back in the draft size, speed strength, size. The HC from Aburn Tommie Tuberville said,"Brown has the best hands of ANY player he's ever coached"!!! If that isn't a rining endorsement I don't know what is. We have CC who's never been able to play to his ability's because of Wanny's lack of O. We have Marty Booker who's had the likes of Kordell Stewart and Jim Miller throwing him the ball in Chicago yet he still makes the probowl. We have stand out ST kick returner Wes Welker who's vision lit up the return stats for us last year he's also a nice option for the third and fourth WR spot or we could use a much improved Darius Thompson. Our Oline is vastly underated, We ahve added some good depth to the oline with Stokar McDougle, Damion Cook to help with the rotation of quality starters Smith,McIntosh,James,McKinney,StClair, and Carey. With one of the best pickups of any team this offseason in coach Hudson Houck he took a group of misfits in San Diego and led them from a 4-12 team, to a 12-4 team. Many experts believe he's the best Oline coach in the game with the talent we have here on our line we should be very strong on the Oline. We have a ton of talent on this team and the only reason we never had much of a chance in the post season in the last five years is because of DW's lack of football coaching knowledge. 90% of the problems with this team came from coaching, not talent. You're WRs are the same - so what's different this year that's going to allow them to be better? New coaching philosophy typically takes time. You seem to think that everyone is just going to adapt instantly to all the new changes. It'll remain to be seen how that plays out. You say you added good depth to the Oline, but what you needed to do was add good players!

After all the improvements to the fins this offseason your team doesn't even come close to the upgrades, I would love to see a list of all the players and coaches that your team has made during the offseason, but we both know they are few and far between. So if you want to compare who's better built to win I'd say us by a long shot. But don't lose hope, there is always next year. Our team doesn't come close to all the upgrades b'cse we didn't need that many. We weren't the ones that went 4-12 in the season. We had a winning record and missed the playoffs by 1 game. Had we been in the NFC, we would have made it easily!

link: http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/8458184 Not true. I think almost all the Bills fans that have posted here have mentioned that the Dolphins should be improved over last year. How can they not be? But you just lost your next top CB that was going to replace Surtain, your Oline was not good last year and remains to be seen how they will do this year. And you still have Feeley! The one good positive thing is that you now have a good RB. But you better hope he doesn't go down b'cse you have no depth!!! And he will have to be in there 99% of the time or the other team will gang up on your WRs since they know your other RBs suck.

Mahdi
05-10-2005, 03:54 PM

First of all, getting a new coaching staff doesnt make the fins a better team. The bills went through all those changes last year and have proven they can win with them, the new fins coaching staff has yet to prove anything. As for AJ, I personally think he is an accurate QB and with a good running game he can be effective and win games. Which brings us to Brown, definitely a good prospect but still has not played a down. The only reason our 1500 yard back wont suit up for us is because we have a much better back starting ahead of him which you must have forgotten about, namely Willis McGahee, who played extremely well coming off a serious injury last year and can only get better and faster. As for Defense, there is no comparison. Lets start in the secondary. The fins have lost surtain and poole for atleast half the season, and currently have who at safety? Sam Madison is your only player back there. As for the Bills, at corner, a pro bowler in Clements who is still young, and a second year starter who did admirably well in his first year as a starter. While at safety there's Milloy who although was not a pro bowler last year he still played at an elite level and his stats show it. Troy Vincent changed positions last year due to the emergence of Mcgee and did quite well considering he only played in 5 games at FS, and 7 in total due to injury. Linebackers, once again we have the definite advantage. Thomas and Fletcher practically identical players, however, we have Spikes who is at this point in his career far superior to Seau, and Posey plays his role year in and out very well, compared to who? Jenkins who has how many tackles in his career so far ...9. D-line. Advantage goes to the fins at the ends, but not by much and only because of Jason Taylor. Although if you compare JT stats last year to Aaron schobel they are close, same with Bowens and Kelsay. At DT Sam Adams is a pro bowler and far superior to anyone the fins have. Ron Edwards didnt get much time last year but played well when he did. Zgonina is 35 and although carter is good, he hasnt been the same since leaving St-Louis and he is playing out of position. On offense, we are about equal at WR, although B-lo has more speed. As for O-line both teams had problems there last year, and have made changes and additions, so there is no point in arguing who about who is worse. Both lines have a chance to be better this season. Buffalo only has 2 ?s on the whole team. LT and QB, the fins also have a ? at QB. So all in all it is clear that Buffalo is in a much better position to win this season, so long as we get QB play only a little better than we had last year with DB and about the same play we got at LT from Jennings, which IMO should not be hard to match. The fins have a lot of ?s to sort out and that cannot be denied. CB, LB, QB,SS, FS, RB(great prospects dont count as proven). O yes, I forgot TE, clear advantage to the fins. In conclusion, Adavantage Buffalo.

Samphin1
05-10-2005, 04:25 PM

Link is above my response to you. Furthermore, go do your own homework instead of demanding I do it for you. You didn't beat anyone "intellectually." Whatever makes you feel better though.

I also never said the Dolphins were better THAN the Bills. If you read my post, I clearly stated that Buffalo was a better team last year. This year is different. I don't think either team is going to the playoffs and quite frankly, I would expect them to be closer together record wise.

As far as how we have improved. First and foremost, Wannstedt and his horrible staff is gone. You may not think that that matters but ask your fellow Bills fans what a terrible coach ( G. Williams ) can do to your team. Wanny somewhat cripple this team from the start by keeping Fiedler around even after Feeley outperformed him in camps and preseason. Wanny showed his stubborness and affection for Fiedler by starting him regardless and pulling Feeley after only a few games. Anyone else think it was pure coincidence that after Wanny was canned, that Feeley played better and actually won 3 out of the last 7 ( as opposed to 1 out of 9 to start the year )? With Saban at the helm and an actual OC calling the plays in Linehan, thie teams organization and readiness should be better tenfold.

Also, Miami has improved their running game with Ronnie Brown and Kay Jay Harris. I expect both to be on the team and contribute. Travis Minor most likely will be cut and shouldn't have been brought back anyway. Rumors of Ricky coming back seem to be picking up steam as well. Although I am against his return, there is no questioning his talent level if he did. Ronnie also gives us an extra threat in the receiving corps. Combined with McMichael and Chambers and you have three good to great targets for Feeley and a couple of lesser ones in Booker, Thompson and Gilmore.

Miami's D has gotten younger and more versatile as well. Donnie Spragan, Channing Crowder, Matt Roth ( a frikkin' beast just watch ), Travis Daniels, Kevin Carter and Vonnie Holliday help replenish a beaten and battered, not to mention aging, defense. Sammy Knight, Aruturo Freeman, Pat Surtain, Morlon Greenwood are gone. Surtain will hurt the most and with the injury to Poole, our secondary is thinner at CB and downright thin at S. Tebucky Jones will be ok but we need to find a solution for FS.

The front seven will be dominating, mark my words. Taylor, Thomas, Seau, Spragan, Crowder, Roth, Carter, Holliday, Chester, Tim Bowens, David Bowens, and the rest will be great. They have great depth for roatating and the younger guys, Roth and Crowder will eventually be the cornerstones in which the next gen of defensive players will be built around.

Hudson Houck will help improve the O-line immensley as well. Again, ask your fellow Bills fans about how coaching can turn a unit or team around. Early reports have said that this unit already looks better than last year's based on scheme and knowing assignments.

All in all, I expect a better product than last year ( not that it could get much worse ) and about the same from Buffalo. Not having a solid LT and baiscally starting a rookie QB will lead to some growing pains imo.

finsrclowns
05-10-2005, 08:15 PM
Some of these posts in this thread are so long they should be divided into chapters, assuming there was a point hidden in all those words.

Samphin1
05-10-2005, 08:47 PM
Some of these posts in this thread are so long they should be divided into chapters, assuming there was a point hidden in all those words.

Yeah, I agree. After reading through even my own post I got bored. Perhaps instead of braking it down to levels beyond scientific we should just go caveman style on this board. Bills suck, Dolphins rule!

feelthepain
05-10-2005, 10:02 PM
Yeah, I agree. After reading through even my own post I got bored. Perhaps instead of braking it down to levels beyond scientific we should just go caveman style on this board. Bills suck, Dolphins rule!

:goodpost: Hey, now theres a man that knows what he's talkin about!!!

finsrclowns
05-10-2005, 10:14 PM

We have a smack forum if you fins want to go that direction. If you do, bring your compadre "feel the pain" whose posts are indeed painfully dull and lacking in substance. But what can you expect from a fin? :D:

AndreReed83
05-10-2005, 10:26 PM
If you really want to go caveman, then you have to make it even simpler. Cave drawings and paintings anyone?

:gobills: :fishfry:

Samphin1
05-11-2005, 12:23 AM
If you really want to go caveman, then you have to make it even simpler. Cave drawings and paintings anyone?

:gobills: :fishfry:

:liar2: :bs:

camelcowboy
05-11-2005, 01:02 PM
Link is above my response to you. Furthermore, go do your own homework instead of demanding I do it for you. You didn't beat anyone "intellectually." Whatever makes you feel better though.

I also never said the Dolphins were better THAN the Bills. If you read my post, I clearly stated that Buffalo was a better team last year. This year is different. I don't think either team is going to the playoffs and quite frankly, I would expect them to be closer together record wise.

As far as how we have improved. First and foremost, Wannstedt and his horrible staff is gone. You may not think that that matters but ask your fellow Bills fans what a terrible coach ( G. Williams ) can do to your team. Wanny somewhat cripple this team from the start by keeping Fiedler around even after Feeley outperformed him in camps and preseason. Wanny showed his stubborness and affection for Fiedler by starting him regardless and pulling Feeley after only a few games. Anyone else think it was pure coincidence that after Wanny was canned, that Feeley played better and actually won 3 out of the last 7 ( as opposed to 1 out of 9 to start the year )? With Saban at the helm and an actual OC calling the plays in Linehan, thie teams organization and readiness should be better tenfold.

Also, Miami has improved their running game with Ronnie Brown and Kay Jay Harris. I expect both to be on the team and contribute. Travis Minor most likely will be cut and shouldn't have been brought back anyway. Rumors of Ricky coming back seem to be picking up steam as well. Although I am against his return, there is no questioning his talent level if he did. Ronnie also gives us an extra threat in the receiving corps. Combined with McMichael and Chambers and you have three good to great targets for Feeley and a couple of lesser ones in Booker, Thompson and Gilmore.

Miami's D has gotten younger and more versatile as well. Donnie Spragan, Channing Crowder, Matt Roth ( a frikkin' beast just watch ), Travis Daniels, Kevin Carter and Vonnie Holliday help replenish a beaten and battered, not to mention aging, defense. Sammy Knight, Aruturo Freeman, Pat Surtain, Morlon Greenwood are gone. Surtain will hurt the most and with the injury to Poole, our secondary is thinner at CB and downright thin at S. Tebucky Jones will be ok but we need to find a solution for FS.

The front seven will be dominating, mark my words. Taylor, Thomas, Seau, Spragan, Crowder, Roth, Carter, Holliday, Chester, Tim Bowens, David Bowens, and the rest will be great. They have great depth for roatating and the younger guys, Roth and Crowder will eventually be the cornerstones in which the next gen of defensive players will be built around.

Hudson Houck will help improve the O-line immensley as well. Again, ask your fellow Bills fans about how coaching can turn a unit or team around. Early reports have said that this unit already looks better than last year's based on scheme and knowing assignments.

All in all, I expect a better product than last year ( not that it could get much worse ) and about the same from Buffalo. Not having a solid LT and baiscally starting a rookie QB will lead to some growing pains imo.
Good post, but when you say Poole will be back in october you should not only provide the link, but maybe you should read it first. It's not my homework it's your damn point, provide the proof.

wchutalkinboutwillis
05-11-2005, 01:28 PM
Poole is all but done for the season. I've read a few articles that say so. This article, the most positive I could find from a Phin perspective, has him on the PUP list to start the season.
It seems that Phins fans are eager to blame all of their problems on Wannstedt and Feidler. The real problem is that their most valuable player took one too many bong hits and couldn't stop. That's the crux of it. Wannstedt had a decent record as coach and as I recall, Feidler had a pretty impressive record as a starter. So how is it their fault? Scapegoats for desperate fans is what I see. If Ricky Williams could've laid off the gonga for a few weeks, Wannstedt and Feidler would still be around and I would still respect the rivalry. Right now, the rivalry is a joke because Miami is god-awful and an embarrasment to the AFC East. Lou Saban, meet Steve Spurrier.

PS- Poole is done. Deal with it.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/football/pro/dolphins/sfl-dolphinsnfl11may11,0,5676794.story?coll=sfla-dolphins-front

feelthepain
05-11-2005, 03:31 PM
Poole is all but done for the season. I've read a few articles that say so. This article, the most positive I could find from a Phin perspective, has him on the PUP list to start the season.
It seems that Phins fans are eager to blame all of their problems on Wannstedt and Feidler. The real problem is that their most valuable player took one too many bong hits and couldn't stop. That's the crux of it. Wannstedt had a decent record as coach and as I recall, Feidler had a pretty impressive record as a starter. So how is it their fault? Scapegoats for desperate fans is what I see. If Ricky Williams could've laid off the gonga for a few weeks, Wannstedt and Feidler would still be around and I would still respect the rivalry. Right now, the rivalry is a joke because Miami is god-awful and an embarrasment to the AFC East. Lou Saban, meet Steve Spurrier.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/football/pro/dolphins/sfl-dolphinsnfl11may11,0,5676794.story?coll=sfla-dolphins-front

Well classless Bill fans like yourself can always hope. Why wouldn't you want him to come back? Seems to me the fear is there and you want every chance to beat the fins this year even if they aren't on even ground just like last year. All you care about is bragging rights.

finsrclowns
05-11-2005, 04:59 PM
All you care about is bragging rights.

....and your point is? :snicker:

camelcowboy
05-11-2005, 06:15 PM
Well classless Bill fans like yourself can always hope. Why wouldn't you want him to come back? Seems to me the fear is there and you want every chance to beat the fins this year even if they aren't on even ground just like last year. All you care about is bragging rights.
Wouldn't call it fear, borders more on dislike, wouldn't quite call it hate.

wchutalkinboutwillis
05-11-2005, 07:03 PM
Who said I didn't want him to come back? I couldn't care less. I'm just reporting the news. I know nothing about the guy. I'm just stating the facts which you seem to be denying for some reason. Fear? Bragging rights? I'm starting to think you only do this for the attention. You're not welcome in your own forum so you come here to take a beating. And you love it.

camelcowboy
05-11-2005, 07:18 PM
Who said I didn't want him to come back? I couldn't care less. I'm just reporting the news. I know nothing about the guy. I'm just stating the facts which you seem to be denying for some reason. Fear? Bragging rights? I'm starting to think you only do this for the attention. You're not welcome in your own forum so you come here to take a beating. And you love it.
He forgot the part about the thread being on Will Poole. He's that child that kept touching the hot pan, over and over again.

Samphin1
05-11-2005, 09:26 PM

More than likely, Poole is done. There are some who think he may be able to be puton the PUP list and then come back mid-season. Even if that is the case, it might not be wise as others have said, new defensive scheme and getting bakc into playing shape after that much time off would probably take him into the playoff season. Since we are both in agreement that Miami most likely isn't a playoff team, he probably should sit out all season. i would push for that is I was Saban.

Seeing how you seem to think Fiedler and Wanny are good coaches, would you trade them for Mularkey and Losman? I mean afterall, they had good records right? Fact is, Wannstedt has a losing record as a head coach and was handed a team with a dominant defense that the previous regime had built up. Look at the Miami Dolphins under Wannstedt and you will see a downhill pattern. From being division champs and eliminate din the second round, to first round elimination, to out of the playoffs in the final week of the season, to out of the playoffs with two weeks to play to the disaster of last year. He went backwards every single year. I hated the hire to begin with. I have never like him as a coach.

As for Fiedler, he was strictly a grit and guts kind of player. I can think of maybe two games where he flat out played awesome. The rest of the time he was a management type QB. I like his demeanor in that he always seemed to be level headed and never panic. However, for an Ivy league QB, he certainly made some horrednous on-field decisions. He would do well in a west coast offense where he wouldn't have to throw it downfield as much.

Neither Dave nor Fiedler were to be given credit for Miami's winning ways. Neither is a sacpegoat either. Both had plenty of opportunities here and both failed. It was time for them to go after last season, realistically, the season before that even. Ricky is to blame as well for last season. However, Wannstedt and co. should have prepared to have a gameplan in case an injury/early retirement situation happened. I mean, how can you not have anything in your playbook except vanilla type of plays for so long? Ricky screwed us and I don't want him back, but Wannstedt was terrible at making adjustments, be it in game or elsewhere.

I don't believe you don't respect the rivalry either. If that was true, you wouldn't be posting about it. To say Miami is the embarrasment to the AFC East is a joke. One losing season in over a decade does not make a team an instant embarrassment. Now, losing to another division rival for an ENTIRE DECADE, losing four SUPER BOWLS in a row? That is cause for embarrassment. :attn:

Who the heck is Lou Saban? Is he related to the Dolphins head coach Nick Saban?

Samphin1
05-11-2005, 09:29 PM
Good post, but when you say Poole will be back in october you should not only provide the link, but maybe you should read it first. It's not my homework it's your damn point, provide the proof.

If you want proof so bad, find it yourself. What is that old saying? Catch a man a fish, he eats for aday. Teahc a man to fish, he eats for a lifetime. I had already read the article and prvided the gist of it. If you needed further proof than my word ( I don't blame you, I mean, afterall, who am I to you right? ), then you should og find it yourself. That is my opinion anyway. We can agree to disagree. :D:

camelcowboy
05-12-2005, 12:29 AM
If you want proof so bad, find it yourself. What is that old saying? Catch a man a fish, he eats for aday. Teahc a man to fish, he eats for a lifetime. I had already read the article and prvided the gist of it. If you needed further proof than my word ( I don't blame you, I mean, afterall, who am I to you right? ), then you should og find it yourself. That is my opinion anyway. We can agree to disagree. :D:
Im glad your here to teahc me how to fish. I clearly saw you prvided the gist of it. Next time i will og find it myself. :penalty: Illegal use of the english language

Thanks for making me laught Pamprin <---------im sure it will help with the "Heavy Flow"

Samphin1
05-12-2005, 01:54 AM
Im glad your here to teahc me how to fish. I clearly saw you prvided the gist of it. Next time i will og find it myself. :penalty: Illegal use of the english language

Thanks for making me laught Pamprin <---------im sure it will help with the "Heavy Flow"

The telltale sign of a poster who has been outmatched on a message board. When backed into a corner with facts and rational thought, insult their name and make fun of the typos. :bf1: Way to go Camel, you sure showed me! :nervous:

At least you got the Heavy Flow joke. Look up the Bloodhound Gang when you get a chance. Great band with very clever and witty lyrics.

LtFinFan66
05-12-2005, 03:02 AM
[QUOTE=Lou Saban, meet Steve Spurrier.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/football/pro/dolphins/sfl-dolphinsnfl11may11,0,5676794.story?coll=sfla-dolphins-front[/QUOTE]
Nick Saban!!

camelcowboy
05-12-2005, 08:32 AM
The telltale sign of a poster who has been outmatched on a message board. When backed into a corner with facts and rational thought, insult their name and make fun of the typos. :bf1: Way to go Camel, you sure showed me! :nervous:

At least you got the Heavy Flow joke. Look up the Bloodhound Gang when you get a chance. Great band with very clever and witty lyrics.
Your not going to start reciting the lyrics to the Bad touch are you?

Im glad you have a grasp on the whole proof reading thing. It is easy to understand your incredible whit,and your interesting fish stories. :fishing:

Explain the "rational thought" again of you bringing outside information on to the site, and telling us to get the thread ourselfs. I just call that lazy! At least state were you received it then ill gladly try to find it.

Im sure glad you put me in my place, Pampers.

Im glad there is a dolphins fan that is capable of complex thought. Tell me though do you think Ronnie Brown is better than Wills....."cough" Like Feelthepain "cough"

rschepise
05-12-2005, 12:30 PM

Im glad you have a grasp on the whole proof reading thing. It is easy to understand your incredible whit,and your interesting fish stories. :fishing:

Explain the "rational thought" again of you bringing outside information on to the site, and telling us to get the thread ourselfs. I just call that lazy! At least state were you received it then ill gladly try to find it.

Im glad there is a dolphins fan that is capable of complex thought. Tell me though do you think Ronnie Brown is better than Wills....."cough" Like Feelthepain "cough"

Yeah, and I think Alex Smith is better than Joe Montana, (Sarcasm) just in case a mongoloid like Feelthepain takes it literally. Feeltheidiot is obviously one of the dumbest posters on this board. Hey maybe the Phins can use him on their staff, infact, he may be an upgrade!

NJFINSFAN1
05-12-2005, 12:31 PM
Law to visit the Fins!

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/football/pro/dolphins/sfl-law051205,0,6418159.story?coll=sfla-dolphins-front

Bulldog
05-12-2005, 12:49 PM
Law to visit the Fins!

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/football/pro/dolphins/sfl-law051205,0,6418159.story?coll=sfla-dolphins-front

I have a feeling he's going to want a nice chunk of change. If Miami has the room under the cap, it would be a good signing, depending on the $$$ they give him.

rschepise
05-12-2005, 01:02 PM
I have a feeling he's going to want a nice chunk of change. If Miami has the room under the cap, it would be a good signing, depending on the $$$ they give him.

He'll fit right in with an abundance of over the hill players on defense and an offensive line that took the short bus to school. Not to mention a quaterback that looks like a chipmunk. Maybe JP hasn't played a down yet, but at least there's hope and promise of a bright future. As for Jay Feely, we all know he sucks monkey balls.

NJFINSFAN1
05-12-2005, 01:03 PM
We have room, but I don't want to spend the big bucks! Maybe Saban can talk him into a 1 year incentive filled contract to prove he is healthy. It would be a win/win. If he has a great year, he makes his incentives and goes FA next year, and we should have Poole back.

But I feel he will want the bank also!

Bulldog
05-12-2005, 01:10 PM
We have room, but I don't want to spend the big bucks! Maybe Saban can talk him into a 1 year incentive filled contract to prove he is healthy. It would be a win/win. If he has a great year, he makes his incentives and goes FA next year, and we should have Poole back.

But I feel he will want the bank also!

It also doesn't help that his agent is Kevin Poston. He has a reputation for being a real pain in the a$$ with regards to negotiating new deals for his players, similar to Drew Rosenhaus.

justasportsfan
05-12-2005, 01:55 PM
Law to visit the Fins!

Saban is starting to panic after he saw the bills wr's and realizing that no one on their team can cover Moulds. He also realized we had Evans and now drafted Parrish. Even on a wheelchair, Law is faster than anyone of the fins.

feelthepain
05-12-2005, 01:57 PM
Saban is starting to panic after he saw the bills wr's and realizing that no one on their team can cover Moulds. He also realized we had Evans and now drafted Parrish. Even on a wheelchair, Law is faster than anyone of the fins.

Yeah...that's it!!

justasportsfan
05-12-2005, 02:02 PM
Yeah...that's it!!
You're finally learning . Glad to help. :D

Jayhawk
05-12-2005, 02:05 PM
:roflmao: law, isn't he like injured.

camelcowboy
05-12-2005, 02:17 PM
You're finally learning . Glad to help. :D
Its a break through congraduations Dr. Bean

camelcowboy
05-12-2005, 02:19 PM
If they are going to even think about signing Law, he is going to demand a decent size contract, despite the injury. Wouldn't it have made more since finding a way to keep Surtain?

NJFINSFAN1
05-12-2005, 03:09 PM
Losman can't throw it to Moulds when he is on his back!

NJFINSFAN1
05-12-2005, 03:10 PM
If they are going to even think about signing Law, he is going to demand a decent size contract, despite the injury. Wouldn't it have made more since finding a way to keep Surtain?
Agreed! That's why I would do a 1 year incentive contract, let Law prove he is healthy.

But I also doubt Law would do this.

justasportsfan
05-12-2005, 03:13 PM
Losman can't throw it to Moulds when he is on his back!Losman is still more acurate on his back than Feeley standing up w/ no presure.

NJFINSFAN1
05-12-2005, 03:19 PM
Losman is still more acurate on his back than Feeley standing up w/ no presure.
Well I'm not that big a Feeley guy, I hope he does well, but have my doubts!

But you have no clue how Losman will do! He could be worse!!:blowup:

justasportsfan
05-12-2005, 03:22 PM
I just had my crystal ball shined. He'll do great. Top 10 in qb ranking/rating this year. :D.

Bulldog
05-12-2005, 03:23 PM
Well I'm not that big a Feeley guy, I hope he does well, but have my doubts!

It's almost impossible to be worse than the Dolphins QB's were last year.

NJFINSFAN1
05-12-2005, 03:26 PM
It's almost impossible to be worse than the Dolphins QB's were last year.
I would like to argue! But I can't!:wail: (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/misc.php?do=getsmilies&wysiwyg=1&forumid=0#)

Kolbiss
05-12-2005, 05:36 PM
I would like to argue! But I can't!:wail: (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/misc.php?do=getsmilies&wysiwyg=1&forumid=0#)
dont tell feelthepain, he will want to eat your children if you bad mouth feeley!!!

Samphin1
05-12-2005, 10:58 PM

What is "Whit" by the way?

To play your game, yes, I think Ronnie Brown is better than "WILLS" :bf1: Way to make fun of others and then make the same mistake. :lmao:

There are positives to having a Ronnie Brown over a Willis McGahee. For one, Willis has a bum knee. He seems to have gotten over it but still, once a total blowout like that occurs, it sticks with you. Seocndly, I believe Ronnie does not have Drew Rosenhaus as an agent which is a huge plus. :D Good luck in a few years with the re-sign. I imagine it will go smoothly and with no hang ups at all. Maybe that master manipulator Donahoe can work his magic, sort of how he did with henry this past offseason. :lol:

Having said that, Ronnie hasn't done anything in the NFL yet and "WILLS" has a track record, albeit a short one. If I have to choose with all things being equal, I would take Brown based on a fw factors, although it is close. If Willis puts up another monster year and stays healthy though, I would have to revise my pick.

Nublar7
05-12-2005, 11:41 PM
Saban is starting to panic after he saw the bills wr's and realizing that no one on their team can cover Moulds. He also realized we had Evans and now drafted Parrish. Even on a wheelchair, Law is faster than anyone of the fins.:crazy:

camelcowboy
05-12-2005, 11:48 PM
What is "Whit" by the way?

To play your game, yes, I think Ronnie Brown is better than "WILLS" :bf1: Way to make fun of others and then make the same mistake. :lmao:

There are positives to having a Ronnie Brown over a Willis McGahee. For one, Willis has a bum knee. He seems to have gotten over it but still, once a total blowout like that occurs, it sticks with you. Seocndly, I believe Ronnie does not have Drew Rosenhaus as an agent which is a huge plus. :D Good luck in a few years with the re-sign. I imagine it will go smoothly and with no hang ups at all. Maybe that master manipulator Donahoe can work his magic, sort of how he did with henry this past offseason. :lol:

Having said that, Ronnie hasn't done anything in the NFL yet and "WILLS" has a track record, albeit a short one. If I have to choose with all things being equal, I would take Brown based on a fw factors, although it is close. If Willis puts up another monster year and stays healthy though, I would have to revise my pick.Love the Rosenhaus reference i hate the guy, but to the point. My fears on Brown are simple. One of the main reasons why he couldn't remove himself from Williams Shadow is his history of nagging injuries. Turf toe, and a shoulder bruise his freshmen year. In his softmore year he missed the Alabama game with a ankle injury. His Junior year he missed two games with a pulled hamstring. Keep in mind that he was a back up behind Carnell, these two shared many of the carries. Neither one has proved they can be a work horse.

Wills had a major injury that required major reconstrutive surgery. Yet he busted his ass to rehab. He even held a workout three months after the injury, which included running, and lifting weights. Now if history is any indicator he will start to recover some of that 4.3 speed he had in college before the injury. Most of the time it takes 2 years to completely recover. My belief is that Wills who has shown a great stiff arm, and power as a runner will start to recover speed, and will become a real home run threat. Wills shown last year he can play with minor injuries, and play with pain.

I love Ronnie Browns mix of speed, power, ability to catch and block. Im concerned with his lack of creativity, and elusiveness. His durabilty is a major concern. In my opinion Benson would have been a better pick. He has shown that he is work horse, and thats what Miami needs. Your defense has talent, and expierence but they are really long in the tooth. A big bruising back, that can keep the chains moving, and keep the defense fresh would have made all the difference in the world. The ball control offense would help protect Feely, and would allow him to use play action which would allow your team to use it's strengths at tightend, and tall recievers. Ronnie Brown has failed to show that he could carry the ball 25-30 times a game. It's a gamble, but at least he didn't wear a wedding dress. If Brown gets hurt, it will be the same story as last year for Dolphin nation. Offense will become anemic, defense will spend to much time on the field, and get banged up. Dolphins need Brown to succeed as much as the Bills need JP.
Sorry im too tired to edit.

camelcowboy
05-12-2005, 11:57 PM
Agreed! That's why I would do a 1 year incentive contract, let Law prove he is healthy.

But I also doubt Law would do this.
Good luck, His agents are the Posten Brothers.

Samphin1
05-13-2005, 04:33 PM
Love the Rosenhaus reference i hate the guy, but to the point. My fears on Brown are simple. One of the main reasons why he couldn't remove himself from Williams Shadow is his history of nagging injuries. Turf toe, and a shoulder bruise his freshmen year. In his softmore year he missed the Alabama game with a ankle injury. His Junior year he missed two games with a pulled hamstring. Keep in mind that he was a back up behind Carnell, these two shared many of the carries. Neither one has proved they can be a work horse.

Wills had a major injury that required major reconstrutive surgery. Yet he busted his ass to rehab. He even held a workout three months after the injury, which included running, and lifting weights. Now if history is any indicator he will start to recover some of that 4.3 speed he had in college before the injury. Most of the time it takes 2 years to completely recover. My belief is that Wills who has shown a great stiff arm, and power as a runner will start to recover speed, and will become a real home run threat. Wills shown last year he can play with minor injuries, and play with pain.

I love Ronnie Browns mix of speed, power, ability to catch and block. Im concerned with his lack of creativity, and elusiveness. His durabilty is a major concern. In my opinion Benson would have been a better pick. He has shown that he is work horse, and thats what Miami needs. Your defense has talent, and expierence but they are really long in the tooth. A big bruising back, that can keep the chains moving, and keep the defense fresh would have made all the difference in the world. The ball control offense would help protect Feely, and would allow him to use play action which would allow your team to use it's strengths at tightend, and tall recievers. Ronnie Brown has failed to show that he could carry the ball 25-30 times a game. It's a gamble, but at least he didn't wear a wedding dress. If Brown gets hurt, it will be the same story as last year for Dolphin nation. Offense will become anemic, defense will spend to much time on the field, and get banged up. Dolphins need Brown to succeed as much as the Bills need JP.

I have heard of the nagging injuries on Brown, however he has shown the ability to carry the ball 25 times a game. Cadillac went down with an injury one year and Brow stepped up and got over a 1,000 yards in 9 games or something like that. Furthermore, you say he was a backup which is untrue. In fact, When Ronnie Brown lined up as the tailback position, Caddy was on the bench. When Caddy lined up in the tailback position, Ronnie was the fullback or in the slot. He didn't leave the field. His pass catching ability puts makes him a more complete back. Furthermore, in Scott Linehan's offense, a big bruising back isn't needed, at least not as a primary back. Look at what he did in Minnesota with those backs. On top of all of that, the rumors are rampant that Ricky Williams is coming back. I am against it, however you cannot deny his talent and if he comes back and can split at least some of the carries with Ronnie Brown, then you always have fresh legs on the field and would give the defense fits. Again, I don't think Ricky is needed especially since we have Sammy Morris ( who I like a lot ) and Travis Minor ( :down: ) here to help spell Brown. Heath Evans takes over at fullback for the retired and released Rob Konrad.

As for McGahee, I would tend to agree about the two year window on those knee injuries. Edge was the same way it seemed. Last year, he was third in the league in rushing, right up there with big numbers again two years removed from surgery. Willis is beyond that point so you should see some improvement but not a whole lot I would think. Not to say that what he has tapped already isn't good. You are right, his stiff arm is incredible. One game against Miami he should have been stopped for a minimal gain but he put a stiff arm on Sammy Knight or another DB and ended up racking up the yardage. Needless to say, I was pissed. :blowup:

Kolbiss
05-13-2005, 04:42 PM
I have heard of the nagging injuries on Brown, however he has shown the ability to carry the ball 25 times a game. Cadillac went down with an injury one year and Brow stepped up and got over a 1,000 yards in 9 games or something like that. Furthermore, you say he was a backup which is untrue. In fact, When Ronnie Brown lined up as the tailback position, Caddy was on the bench. When Caddy lined up in the tailback position, Ronnie was the fullback or in the slot. He didn't leave the field. His pass catching ability puts makes him a more complete back. Furthermore, in Scott Linehan's offense, a big bruising back isn't needed, at least not as a primary back. Look at what he did in Minnesota with those backs. On top of all of that, the rumors are rampant that Ricky Williams is coming back. I am against it, however you cannot deny his talent and if he comes back and can split at least some of the carries with Ronnie Brown, then you always have fresh legs on the field and would give the defense fits. Again, I don't think Ricky is needed especially since we have Sammy Morris ( who I like a lot ) and Travis Minor ( :down: ) here to help spell Brown. Heath Evans takes over at fullback for the retired and released Rob Konrad.

As for McGahee, I would tend to agree about the two year window on those knee injuries. Edge was the same way it seemed. Last year, he was third in the league in rushing, right up there with big numbers again two years removed from surgery. Willis is beyond that point so you should see some improvement but not a whole lot I would think. Not to say that what he has tapped already isn't good. You are right, his stiff arm is incredible. One game against Miami he should have been stopped for a minimal gain but he put a stiff arm on Sammy Knight or another DB and ended up racking up the yardage. Needless to say, I was pissed. :blowup:

Samphin!!!....havent seen ya around in a while. Been having to deal with feelthepains we are the most talented team in the world talk. Nice to hear from a realistic fan!!! :peace:

Samphin1
05-13-2005, 04:45 PM
I have been around, but mainly as a lurker. I generally only post on Dolphin related posts ere.Just to give some perspective to you guys. I mean, afterall, if you are Bills fans, God knows you need some guidance!!! J/K ....sort of. Anyhow, not a whole lot of Dolphin related stuff recently with the draft and mini camps.

I do agree with Feelthepain though, Miami is the greatest football team in the world! Its too bad those other teams got in our way or we could have proved it...

feelthepain
05-13-2005, 04:45 PM
Love the Rosenhaus reference i hate the guy, but to the point. My fears on Brown are simple. One of the main reasons why he couldn't remove himself from Williams Shadow is his history of nagging injuries. Turf toe, and a shoulder bruise his freshmen year. In his softmore year he missed the Alabama game with a ankle injury. His Junior year he missed two games with a pulled hamstring. Keep in mind that he was a back up behind Carnell, these two shared many of the carries. Neither one has proved they can be a work horse.

You compare Ronnies nagging inuries to a major recontruction of Willis, and you don't think Ronnie can get past the minor injuries, but Willis is a mans man and busted his hump to get over his major reconstuction and he will be fine? Why is it every time you write something it's a knock on a fin player?? We should have taken Benson instead??? Your back has a very serious injury and he will be fine but R.Brown's minor everyday football injuries concern you?
Your boy hasn't played a full season but he's a workhorse?? He has 4-3 speed and he runs people over?? I am a canes fan and I don't remember him running too many people over!! Or out running them!! Your boy has Major reconstuctive surgery and Brown has never had that but Willis is well on his way back to 100% and Brown who's never had that kind of injury has question marks to you??

I guess because some players recover from an injury in a two year period,all palyers will recover the same? Ronnie has lack of creativity and elusiveness and might not be a full time back but willis is elusiusive, creative, and has an outstanding stiff arm and 95% healed?? WOW......it's superman!!!! Question?is Wllisis health a major concern for you?? Because if Ronnie has never had a mjor injury but Willis has and your concerned about Brown but not about Willis what does that say about your ability to evaluate without prejudice or bias?

How has Ronnie failed to show the ability to carry the ball 25to 35 a game?Because he had the share the backfield with another top five draft pick??You only take things as they would suit what it is you want to believe yourself and not look at things for what they are!! HOW IN GODS NAME IS THE HIGHEST RATED RB IN THE DRAFT A GAMBLE??? Of all the pre and post draft evaluations I've read from EXPERTS not one gave the kind of evaluation I've just read from you! You say If Ronnie gets hurt it will be the same "enimic" O as last year, Why do we have the same coaches? The same RB, the same schemes? No, No, NO!!

For a person trying to write like you know what your talking about you sure are clueless, you don't know the first thing about Saban or Linehan or Houck. Because if you did you would not have said we will be the same team this year if we have just ONE injury. Saban preaches team work and I't might not all come together this year but we will be far better this year then we were last year. Do a little homework before you start telling us how our team will perform with an injury. You think we will be the same team,we have not even played one game and we are miles away from the team we were last year.

BTW, I might proclaim the fins are more talented, but I don't tell you or your Bill buddies how your team will preform, I give you enough respect to know that you know your team better then I do!!! So don't try to speak of things that you have no Idea about. The only one who would believe a word you just wrote would ofcourse be a Bill fan and because it paints a not so favorable picture of the Fins. Just because this is a Bills site doesn't excuse you from being a knowledgeable football fan!!!

Kolbiss
05-13-2005, 04:50 PM
I have been around, but mainly as a lurker. I generally only post on Dolphin related posts ere.Just to give some perspective to you guys. I mean, afterall, if you are Bills fans, God knows you need some guidance!!! J/K ....sort of. Anyhow, not a whole lot of Dolphin related stuff recently with the draft and mini camps.

I do agree with Feelthepain though, Miami is the greatest football team in the world! Its too bad those other teams got in our way or we could have proved it...

:lmao: :goodpost:

AndreReed83
05-13-2005, 04:52 PM
I can't believe this thread is still going on....

Kolbiss
05-13-2005, 04:53 PM
What are your predicitons for the Fishies this year? (Samphin)...I know feelthepain expexts them to go undefeated, but I thought id ask you?

feelthepain
05-13-2005, 06:45 PM
What are your predicitons for the Fishies this year? (Samphin)...I know feelthepain expexts them to go undefeated, but I thought id ask you?Every time you wtite something it's loaded with digs to me. If you have something to say to me ....say it, don't play kid games. I'm here, talk to me!!! If not stop talking about me. I notice for someone who doesn't like me you sure do talk about me a lot. If you were an adult who wanted to talk football and didn't have to be right all the time we could have a good football conversation, but most fans here don't. When I first started posting here, I tried to be respectful, I tried to be patient but 90% of the Bill fans here are rude and childish. If you voice an opinon that doesn't praise the Bills, you get insulted, even when I post about something that is just general conversation. It's like the fans here only want to talk to other Bill fans, but isn't that the kinda stuff you would do in the sixth grade???

I wrote this before and I'll write it again, I don't come here to insult or be insulted . But I won't take crap from you people just because this is a Bill's site. To be honest, as far as rival sites this is one of the best sites to visit as an oposing fan...why because this is an active board. I come to learn and interact with rival fans and to broaden my football knowledge. Whats wrong with that? Should I say, " yeah your right the fins stink, and we will never beat your team"? I'm sure you love to hear it, but you also wouldn't believe a word of it.
So I try to argue a good point and I don't back down, and for this I'm insulted on a regular basis.... and I'm the jerk?!?!?

If you go back and read the posts I put on here from the start they were not insulting, but even the Mods here were insulting to me. I can take the insults, but stop indirectly insulting me, be a man!!! You people might not like me, but I'm not going to stop posting here simply because the way the Bills fans handle adversity is by throwing themselves on the floor kicking and screaming because they don't like what they just read. I refuse to come here and be a little suckup like some Fin fans that post here.( I'm not refering to you Samphin1)

BTW, I try to only post on threads that are Dolphin related. Just another way "I" show the fans here respect. When Bill fans come to a fin site they are more then welcome to speake up if a Ididot Fin fan is throwing around insults just because they refuse to grow up and act like an adult. I don't like, but I respect Clump!!! He may be a bit of a trouble maker at times, but it's all in good fun and the man is smart. Whenever he posts about the cap I read every word. And I'll bet, there is no bigger Bill fan then him! Justasportsfan is one of the biggest jerks here, but if he's the same one that posts on finheaven, he tones it down a bit and I respect that. All in all I post here because it's football talk....well at lest a few words in between the bucketts full of insults.

camelcowboy
05-13-2005, 11:53 PM
You compare Ronnies nagging inuries to a major recontruction of Willis, and you don't think Ronnie can get past the minor injuries, but Willis is a mans man and busted his hump to get over his major reconstuction and he will be fine? Why is it every time you write something it's a knock on a fin player?? We should have taken Benson instead??? Your back has a very serious injury and he will be fine but R.Brown's minor everyday football injuries concern you?
Your boy hasn't played a full season but he's a workhorse?? He has 4-3 speed and he runs people over?? I am a canes fan and I don't remember him running too many people over!! Or out running them!! Your boy has Major reconstuctive surgery and Brown has never had that but Willis is well on his way back to 100% and Brown who's never had that kind of injury has question marks to you??

I guess because some players recover from an injury in a two year period,all palyers will recover the same? Ronnie has lack of creativity and elusiveness and might not be a full time back but willis is elusiusive, creative, and has an outstanding stiff arm and 95% healed?? WOW......it's superman!!!! Question?is Wllisis health a major concern for you?? Because if Ronnie has never had a mjor injury but Willis has and your concerned about Brown but not about Willis what does that say about your ability to evaluate without prejudice or bias?

How has Ronnie failed to show the ability to carry the ball 25to 35 a game?Because he had the share the backfield with another top five draft pick??You only take things as they would suit what it is you want to believe yourself and not look at things for what they are!! HOW IN GODS NAME IS THE HIGHEST RATED RB IN THE DRAFT A GAMBLE??? Of all the pre and post draft evaluations I've read from EXPERTS not one gave the kind of evaluation I've just read from you! You say If Ronnie gets hurt it will be the same "enimic" O as last year, Why do we have the same coaches? The same RB, the same schemes? No, No, NO!!

For a person trying to write like you know what your talking about you sure are clueless, you don't know the first thing about Saban or Linehan or Houck. Because if you did you would not have said we will be the same team this year if we have just ONE injury. Saban preaches team work and I't might not all come together this year but we will be far better this year then we were last year. Do a little homework before you start telling us how our team will perform with an injury. You think we will be the same team,we have not even played one game and we are miles away from the team we were last year.

BTW, I might proclaim the fins are more talented, but I don't tell you or your Bill buddies how your team will preform, I give you enough respect to know that you know your team better then I do!!! So don't try to speak of things that you have no Idea about. The only one who would believe a word you just wrote would ofcourse be a Bill fan and because it paints a not so favorable picture of the Fins. Just because this is a Bills site doesn't excuse you from being a knowledgeable football fan!!!Me and Samphin1 were having a adult conversation. It was great a Miami fan who's ego isn't over inflated. Then the child starts posting again. I posted my opinions but not surprisingly here you come telling me all the things that i didn't even say. Im not saying Ronnie Brown is overated, i stated my concerns. Do i think he's the safest pick out of the three running backs? no, does he have the most upside? yes. Im not saying McGahee is superman, im saying how i think he can improve on his 1200 yard season. And yes even Samphin agree's he has power, i guess you missed that dolphins game. Yes it my opinion, this forum is a forum of a opinions. Stop repeating everything i say, and telling me its wrong. Maybe you should do some homework of your own. I never said he had a major injury, i said that he has had alot of nagging injuries. Anyone that plays a sport will agree those can be the worst, because they tend to add up affecting the way one plays. I base my opinions on what i see, so do you. Your bias is as big as mine, but what makes your's worst is that your post are all based on bias. I at least i try to bring in facts to support my opinions. If you don't agree i don't care. Atleast there are other fans willing to have conversations about it. Not just state everyone else opinions are wrong.

Get lost Drama Queen!

Samphin1
05-14-2005, 01:37 AM
What are your predicitons for the Fishies this year? (Samphin)...I know feelthepain expexts them to go undefeated, but I thought id ask you?

You know, I rend to not make predictions about records just because there are so many variables. This year alone we have a whole new coaching staff, new running back, new defensive players etc. Generally towards the end of training camp and pre-season, I start to get a little bit of a feel for the team.

I will say this though, Miami was no where near as bad as their record showed. If you look at the games, they were in every one except for one. They had chances and didn't capitalize. Be it a ref ruling an obvious fumble by McMichael that was picked up by Chambers for a score to be an incomplete pass and losing by seven, or letting a team march down and kick the game winning field goal with no time left. They were in virtually every game and I really think Wannstedt and co. hindered this team more than anyone. I have been screaming for his firing since he came on as ASS head coach to Jimmy.

I like the defensive signings of Kevin Carter, Tebucky Jones, Donnie Spragan and vonnie Holliday, as well as drafting Matt Roth ( STUD! ), Channing Crowder and the kid from LSU. However, I do kind of scratch my head at bringing in Travares Tillman. I don't think he is gonna do too much imo and I like Yeremiah Bell and Tony Bua better than he.

On the offensive side, I like that they didn't reach for an overrated LT in FA ( such as a certain former Bill ) or in the draft. Next year you have four big time LT prospects coming out including D'Brickshaw Ferguson and the kid from Miami. I like the Stockar McDougle pickup and think the biggest addition is Hudson Houck. I think he can whip these guys into shape and get them palying better than they did last year. I like Ronnie Brown and I am a Feeley supporter ( especially for that first qtr in the second game against the Bills :) ). I think Chambers and McMichael are both going to benefit from Linehan's offense tremendously. One thing I would have done though was to keep Davi dBoston. Despite the positive test, it wasn't for a steroid. Plus, he is talented and I think he could have helped us as a deep threat this year. Hopefully he can be re-signed cheap.

Personally, I think Saban is looking at this first year as a huge audition for everyone. I think he is going to stick to his gameplan regardless and see who adjusts and who doesn't. So far, the early returns look promising, but they always do this time of year right?

If I had to make a prediction right now, I would say 7-9 to 9-7. Games are often decided on a lucky bounce or a penalty. I think with their improvements and talent level, they could get up to 9-7. 7-9 is probably more realistic. I would be ok with either and of course, anything above and beyond would make me happy.

Don't hold me to that prediction though. With injuries starting to happen and june 1st cuts not even here yet, I may change it.

Where do you see Buffalo at?

Kolbiss
05-17-2005, 11:36 AM
You know, I rend to not make predictions about records just because there are so many variables. This year alone we have a whole new coaching staff, new running back, new defensive players etc. Generally towards the end of training camp and pre-season, I start to get a little bit of a feel for the team.

I will say this though, Miami was no where near as bad as their record showed. If you look at the games, they were in every one except for one. They had chances and didn't capitalize. Be it a ref ruling an obvious fumble by McMichael that was picked up by Chambers for a score to be an incomplete pass and losing by seven, or letting a team march down and kick the game winning field goal with no time left. They were in virtually every game and I really think Wannstedt and co. hindered this team more than anyone. I have been screaming for his firing since he came on as ASS head coach to Jimmy.

I like the defensive signings of Kevin Carter, Tebucky Jones, Donnie Spragan and vonnie Holliday, as well as drafting Matt Roth ( STUD! ), Channing Crowder and the kid from LSU. However, I do kind of scratch my head at bringing in Travares Tillman. I don't think he is gonna do too much imo and I like Yeremiah Bell and Tony Bua better than he.

On the offensive side, I like that they didn't reach for an overrated LT in FA ( such as a certain former Bill ) or in the draft. Next year you have four big time LT prospects coming out including D'Brickshaw Ferguson and the kid from Miami. I like the Stockar McDougle pickup and think the biggest addition is Hudson Houck. I think he can whip these guys into shape and get them palying better than they did last year. I like Ronnie Brown and I am a Feeley supporter ( especially for that first qtr in the second game against the Bills :) ). I think Chambers and McMichael are both going to benefit from Linehan's offense tremendously. One thing I would have done though was to keep Davi dBoston. Despite the positive test, it wasn't for a steroid. Plus, he is talented and I think he could have helped us as a deep threat this year. Hopefully he can be re-signed cheap.

Personally, I think Saban is looking at this first year as a huge audition for everyone. I think he is going to stick to his gameplan regardless and see who adjusts and who doesn't. So far, the early returns look promising, but they always do this time of year right?

If I had to make a prediction right now, I would say 7-9 to 9-7. Games are often decided on a lucky bounce or a penalty. I think with their improvements and talent level, they could get up to 9-7. 7-9 is probably more realistic. I would be ok with either and of course, anything above and beyond would make me happy.

Don't hold me to that prediction though. With injuries starting to happen and june 1st cuts not even here yet, I may change it.

Where do you see Buffalo at?

sorry was out and away form the internet for a bit.

I like the team the Bills had last year, and I am happy wth mularkey(other than his name) But no alot to get real excited about this offseason. We will see about JP.......I would love to see playoffs, but 8-8, 9-7 at best in my opinion.

Kolbiss
05-17-2005, 11:43 AM
Every time you wtite something it's loaded with digs to me. If you have something to say to me ....say it, don't play kid games. I'm here, talk to me!!! If not stop talking about me. I notice for someone who doesn't like me you sure do talk about me a lot. If you were an adult who wanted to talk football and didn't have to be right all the time we could have a good football conversation, but most fans here don't. When I first started posting here, I tried to be respectful, I tried to be patient but 90% of the Bill fans here are rude and childish. If you voice an opinon that doesn't praise the Bills, you get insulted, even when I post about something that is just general conversation. It's like the fans here only want to talk to other Bill fans, but isn't that the kinda stuff you would do in the sixth grade???

I wrote this before and I'll write it again, I don't come here to insult or be insulted . But I won't take crap from you people just because this is a Bill's site. To be honest, as far as rival sites this is one of the best sites to visit as an oposing fan...why because this is an active board. I come to learn and interact with rival fans and to broaden my football knowledge. Whats wrong with that? Should I say, " yeah your right the fins stink, and we will never beat your team"? I'm sure you love to hear it, but you also wouldn't believe a word of it.
So I try to argue a good point and I don't back down, and for this I'm insulted on a regular basis.... and I'm the jerk?!?!?

If you go back and read the posts I put on here from the start they were not insulting, but even the Mods here were insulting to me. I can take the insults, but stop indirectly insulting me, be a man!!! You people might not like me, but I'm not going to stop posting here simply because the way the Bills fans handle adversity is by throwing themselves on the floor kicking and screaming because they don't like what they just read. I refuse to come here and be a little suckup like some Fin fans that post here.( I'm not refering to you Samphin1)

BTW, I try to only post on threads that are Dolphin related. Just another way "I" show the fans here respect. When Bill fans come to a fin site they are more then welcome to speake up if a Ididot Fin fan is throwing around insults just because they refuse to grow up and act like an adult. I don't like, but I respect Clump!!! He may be a bit of a trouble maker at times, but it's all in good fun and the man is smart. Whenever he posts about the cap I read every word. And I'll bet, there is no bigger Bill fan then him! Justasportsfan is one of the biggest jerks here, but if he's the same one that posts on finheaven, he tones it down a bit and I respect that. All in all I post here because it's football talk....well at lest a few words in between the bucketts full of insults.

Im not going to get into a pissing match with you, so dont expect me to reply to anything else you say on this issue. You are the only finfan i know outside of Samphin, and you always make ridiculous claims for your team. Im sorry if my post hurt your feelings. maybe its time to go boost your infalted ego at a dolphins website, and not get pissed when you come to a Bills site and get blasted by Bills fans. Samphin loves his team, and defends them without ridiculous claims. Do you notice how people always have good debates with Him and NE39, but with you it always turns to drama?????
:nuk:

justasportsfan
05-17-2005, 11:52 AM
but with you it always turns to drama?????
More like comedy

feelthepain
05-17-2005, 12:33 PM
Im not going to get into a pissing match with you, so dont expect me to reply to anything else you say on this issue. You are the only finfan i know outside of Samphin, and you always make ridiculous claims for your team. Im sorry if my post hurt your feelings. maybe its time to go boost your infalted ego at a dolphins website, and not get pissed when you come to a Bills site and get blasted by Bills fans. Samphin loves his team, and defends them without ridiculous claims. Do you notice how people always have good debates with Him and NE39, but with you it always turns to drama?????

Don't like it???? Too bad!! I do the same thing you and the rest of the Bill fans here do, defend my team so whats rediculous about what I write?? Just because I think my team has more talent?? Am I supposed to agree with you just so people here will like me??? LIKE I CARE!!!!Go back and read my posts I don't make ridiculous claims, I don't tell the world my team is great after 5 out of the last 6 below avg. seasons. But you do. The Fins have 1 bad season in 16 and you expect the fin fans to agree with your belief that we all of a sudden suck?? I don't think so, what do you expect to be written here when 90% (YOU INCLUDED) of the Bill fans here bash the fins just because you don't like them....good reason. You say the fins players either suck or they are old, this is an uneducated stupid statement and you only do it to bash, what kind of response do you expect. I have had several positive posts about the Bills and players but I yet to read one positive post from you about the fins!!

Samphin1
05-17-2005, 09:16 PM
More like comedy

DRAMEDY? :question:

BuffaloRanger
05-18-2005, 02:02 AM
I actually hope the fins improve to 7-9, but only if they beat the teams that will be pushing the Bills for that last wildcard spot. Besides beating them silly is always better if they don't totally suck. :D