• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Philagape
    WIN NOW
    • Jul 2002

Mike Nolan on Freddie Mitchell

49ers' head coach Mike Nolan laughed on Saturday when a reporter proposed the idea of signing free agent wide receiver Freddie Mitchell. "Give me some names, some good names," Nolan fired back with a laugh, according to the Mercury News. "I don't want to chase the pretty girls that are out there, the ones that everybody says, 'Oh, this one is good.' And then you get them on your squad and they just don't fit. There's a reason somebody else doesn't want them."

Fanball

Pretty girls

And it's not like the 49ers have a good receiving corps to begin with
    "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
    2004 BZ Big Money League Champion
  • justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

Fanball is a daily fantasy sports platform. Compete against friends or strangers in various contest formats for fun or for prizes.

Nice article on JP.
    sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Philagape
      WIN NOW
      • Jul 2002

Yeah I think someone posted that earlier
      "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
      2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• LifetimeBillsFan
        All-Pro Zoner
        • Aug 2004

Nolan's comments on F.Mitchell sound a lot like some of the things that M.Levy said in his book.

For those who haven't read Marv's book, let me strongly recommend it--it's more than a book about the Bills' glory years--it offers some very interesting insight into how coaches and GMs think when they are putting a team together and what their expectations are. It also has some extremely funny parts and is an easy and enjoyable read. I think Marv might agree with M.Nolan's take on F.Mitchell......
        Those who do not learn from the past are doomed to repeat it. And, thus it was that they surrendered their freedom; not with a bang, but without even a whimper.

Comment

Working...
        X