PDA

View Full Version : Stacking Up The Bills and The AFC East

camelcowboy
05-09-2005, 01:44 PM
There has been alot of talk about who is better between the Divison Rivals. So this is my views on how the postions rank as of now. The best postions will receive the most points. Feel free to express your opinions and i will defend them the when i check later.

Postions 4points 3points 2 points 1 Point

QB NE NYJ Bills Miami

RB NYJ NE Bills Miami

WR Bills Miami NE NYJ

TE NE Miami NYJ Bills

OL NE Jets Bills Miami

DE NYJ Miami NE Bills

DT NE Bills Jets Miami

LBs Bills Jets NE Miami

CB's Bills Jets Miami NE

S NE Bills Jets Miami

K NE Miami Bills Jets

P Bills NE Miami Jets

Return Game Bills NE Jets Miami

Coaching: NE NYJ Bills Miami

Totals

New England:44

Bills:39

New York Jets:32

Miami:23

Wide Reciever and corner were hardest to grade.

I do believe Nugent will be a better kicker than Lindell, but im going to wait before judge that.

Mudflap1
05-09-2005, 02:35 PM
Actually, I pretty much agree with what you put down...

I still think the Bills are a 6-10 team this year though...

Jon

Sportsuser101
05-09-2005, 02:41 PM
I pretty much agree with everything but CB and DE. I'd take Miami's corners over the Jets. And I'd take our DEs over the Pats.

Tatonka
05-09-2005, 02:47 PM
jets first at RB? i guess if your going on proven history.. but i would rate mcgahee at the top for this upcoming year.. in ff, would you really take martin or dillon over mcgahee?

mysticsoto
05-09-2005, 02:54 PM
jets first at RB? i guess if your going on proven history.. but i would rate mcgahee at the top for this upcoming year.. in ff, would you really take martin or dillon over mcgahee?
I agree. If you are going on past history, then the choices seem fine, but we should remember that WM didn't even start last year. Add 3 games on his average and that's more like what he might do this year!!! Curtis did great, but he's still getting older and at some point, it catches up with you - especially at a position where you take a beating all year. You can try to outrun it, but time always catches up. Just ask Rice...

AndreReed83
05-09-2005, 02:56 PM
I'd rate it Dillon, McGahee, Martin, Brown.

Tatonka
05-09-2005, 02:58 PM
if wm plays all 16 games this season, with another year to get healthy and learn the system.. i guarentee he beats out every single one of those back.

AndreReed83
05-09-2005, 02:59 PM
Actually, I was factoring in the O-line help for RB's. Since it's supposed to be on pure talent and how they have tapped into that talent. I'd say McGahee ahead of Dillon.

juice
05-09-2005, 03:03 PM
I'd rate the Bills Run Game as tops in the Division since we currently have 2 All Pro calliber RBs on the Roster.

Mudflap1
05-09-2005, 03:26 PM
I think the Jets are better overall than these ratings suggest.

Overall, I think the Patriots will not be as good, they will start to decline, the Jets are solid, Miami isn't as bad as people think, and the Bills are growing, lying somewhere in the middle. Again, I still personally believe that this year may be a step backwards in order to take (ho hum) another two steps forwards NEXT year.

Feels like we've been saying that for a decade.

Jon

Jan Reimers
05-09-2005, 05:04 PM
I think you short changed us a little at RB, where I would expect Martin to be slowing down; DE, where I expect Kelsay to really come into his own opposite Schobel; and coaching. But you may have been generous at CB.

The real problem is that some positions should be weighted more than others, and in many cases there are larger spreads than just a single point between places. For instance, Brady at this point may be the equivalent of 5 or 6 points better than Losman, or our O line might not be within a single point of the Jets.

So while I think your ratings are fairly accurate, there may still be more of a gap between us and the Pats, and we may not be ahead of the Jets at all.

Bling
05-09-2005, 06:12 PM
if wm plays all 16 games this season, with another year to get healthy and learn the system.. i guarentee he beats out every single one of those back.

Ever heard of the Sophomore curse? The "learn the system" excuse never works for anyone. On top of "learning the system" teams "learn you".

Bling
05-09-2005, 06:14 PM
I think the Jets are better overall than these ratings suggest.

Overall, I think the Patriots will not be as good, they will start to decline, the Jets are solid, Miami isn't as bad as people think, and the Bills are growing, lying somewhere in the middle. Again, I still personally believe that this year may be a step backwards in order to take (ho hum) another two steps forwards NEXT year.

Feels like we've been saying that for a decade.

Jon

Wow. A realist...you're going to get attacked for preaching the truth.

camelcowboy
05-09-2005, 11:32 PM
Wow. A realist...you're going to get attacked for preaching the truth.
He's expressing his opinion and thats fine, and its respected. You get attacked because your stupid, and egotistic enought to think you know "the truth". Humility is something you lack. Now the adults are having a grown up coversation so move along.

camelcowboy
05-09-2005, 11:34 PM
Actually, I was factoring in the O-line help for RB's. Since it's supposed to be on pure talent and how they have tapped into that talent. I'd say McGahee ahead of Dillon.
I guess you guys are right. I just saw Martin winning the rushing title, and Dillion's contribution to the Pats last year, and i thought if i put Wills on the top then it look to be that i was a complete homer.

camelcowboy
05-09-2005, 11:38 PM
Ever heard of the Sophomore curse? The "learn the system" excuse never works for anyone. On top of "learning the system" teams "learn you".A softmore curse is possible, but running back is usally a postion that isn't affected by it. Tomlison, and Portis are immediate running backs that come to mind. They was no real slow down in production their second year. Sophmore curse id say is used alot when it comes to receivers.

FinNasty23
05-10-2005, 04:29 AM
I would have to say that the AFC Beast will easily be the best division in terms of running the ball... With Dillon, WM, Martin and Brown... wow! that is some serious talent.:cool:

Nasty

PS - Not to mention the AFC Beast is the best division in football PERIOD!

Uncle Jesse
05-10-2005, 08:22 AM
K NE Miami Bills Jets
What?!?!?! The Bills have to be last in this. Theres no way Nugent wont be better than Lindell! I think it go's something like this:

K- NE JETS MIAMI BILLS

LifetimeBillsFan
05-10-2005, 09:49 AM
....The real problem is that some positions should be weighted more than others, and in many cases there are larger spreads than just a single point between places. For instance, Brady at this point may be the equivalent of 5 or 6 points better than Losman, or our O line might not be within a single point of the Jets.

So while I think your ratings are fairly accurate, there may still be more of a gap between us and the Pats, and we may not be ahead of the Jets at all.I totally agree with your assessment JR!

I also agree with many of the other comments about some of the positions. At RB, assuming that they all stay healthy, I think that Willis will probably end up having the best season, but I have to agree with the way that they were rated because C.Martin was the rushing champ last year and he still appears to be capable of putting up big numbers once again---I guess what I am saying is that the champ is still the champ until someone takes his title away from him, even if he is facing someone who is a 2-1 favorite to beat him. The thing is that Dillon, Martin and McGahee are so very capable of being the best in this division that it really is hard to give one the edge over the other when you take into consideration how they are used by their teams and how good their team's overall running games are. That's a really hard call.

Still, this was a good post and a good job, camelcowboy!

camelcowboy
05-10-2005, 01:29 PM
What?!?!?! The Bills have to be last in this. Theres no way Nugent wont be better than Lindell! I think it go's something like this:

K- NE JETS MIAMI BILLS
Yeah i know, but Lindell has kicked in the NFL before. The moment Nugent makes his first kick he will be ranked above lindell.

camelcowboy
05-10-2005, 01:39 PM
I think you short changed us a little at RB, where I would expect Martin to be slowing down; DE, where I expect Kelsay to really come into his own opposite Schobel; and coaching. But you may have been generous at CB.

The real problem is that some positions should be weighted more than others, and in many cases there are larger spreads than just a single point between places. For instance, Brady at this point may be the equivalent of 5 or 6 points better than Losman, or our O line might not be within a single point of the Jets.

So while I think your ratings are fairly accurate, there may still be more of a gap between us and the Pats, and we may not be ahead of the Jets at all.
Great point. QB should be rated much higher than punter. And the point about weighing the points very good. Brady should be a 10 Pennington a 7 Losman a five and Feely somewhere between 1 and 3 "Just because he breathing." I just kept this simple because my math is pretty rusty "I had to put my socks back on after adding the teams totals". If i had more time i should of broke down the individual postitions on the offensive line, but i sort of look at them as a unit. I guess totalling up the point really doesn't do much it was more interesting to look at the postions that were really close such as RB, LB, and WR. Weighing past performance, and potential is really tough.

HHURRICANE
05-10-2005, 03:59 PM
The Pats are due a large letdown this year. Brady has a new contract, and they will have new coaches on both sides of the ball. (8-8). Miami is in chaos no matter how you slice it. There are plenty of issues for a new coach. (6-10) The Jets either underachieve when they have lots of talent or overachieve when they don't. (10-6) Bills have alot of weapons, the question is wether they can gel. If Losman starts out hot they will go (11-5) if not look for (9-7) even with Holcomb.

Nublar7
05-10-2005, 04:27 PM
The Pats are due a large letdown this year. Brady has a new contract, and they will have new coaches on both sides of the ball. (8-8). Miami is in chaos no matter how you slice it. There are plenty of issues for a new coach. (6-10) The Jets either underachieve when they have lots of talent or overachieve when they don't. (10-6) Bills have alot of weapons, the question is wether they can gel. If Losman starts out hot they will go (11-5) if not look for (9-7) even with Holcomb.The Pats at 8-8 and the Bills at 11-5? :lol:

This is how I see things panning out:

1. Patriots (11-5)
2. Jets (9-7)
3. Dolphins (8-8)
4. Bills (8-8)

Patriots- Sure they lost both of their coordinators, but Bellichick is what makes that team and they ALWAYS find ways to win. The will take a step back, but not to far back.

Jets- They have had talent for awhile and Coles is an upgrade over Moss. I am not a big fan of Herman Edwards, but I think they will have a winning season. Whether 9-7 can squeek them into the playoffs remains to be seen.

Dolphins- Most people forget that just in 2003, this was a 10-6 team. Coaching, injuries(Both DTs Lost early, WR injuries, FB lost, Seau lost for season, Zach Thomas missed a few games), and of course Ricky Williams caused the downfall. This year they finally have a top coach, a starting RB, and everybody back who was injured last year. The D-Line ranks among the top in the league whith the new additions. They won't be in the playoffs, but they will make it to .500.

Bills- Strong year in 2004, but the question of a new QB who threw only 5 passes last year will probably force them to take a step back. It also doesn't help that Pat Williams was lost, you can say all you want about being fine there, but the fact is it was a big loss(no pun intended). Playing in the East won't help, so I see them taking a very small step back at least for this year and go 8-8.

Bling
05-10-2005, 05:41 PM
A softmore curse is possible, but running back is usally a postion that isn't affected by it. Tomlison, and Portis are immediate running backs that come to mind. They was no real slow down in production their second year. Sophmore curse id say is used alot when it comes to receivers.

how can you compare Tomlinson to McGahee? McGahee wasn't even as good as Tomlinson before that nasty hit.

Bling
05-10-2005, 05:43 PM
Every year for the last 3 years, we expect this to be a division where every team is a .500 team. Every year we're proven wrong. 8-8 is a reach, imho, for the Dolphins. 8-8 is even questionable for the Bills. The Jets are the most sure team to be .500, and the Pats never stop amazing us...why would they stop now?

feelthepain
05-10-2005, 06:25 PM
How can you put PJ above AJ? PJ is basically a rookie but you have him listed higher. On the other hand you have your back with only part of a seaon under his belt ranked higher then R.Brown. If you go back and look at your bias filled rankings you'll see that not one catagorey has a fin leading. You have the fins last in 8 out of 14 catagorys, and the Bills first in at least four. How is it your boys have so much talent yet they have been the bottom feeders of the division for most of the past decade? How are you supposed to be taken seriously if you show such obvious bias. 1 year in 16 we have a losing season and yet we don't have any talent. And your team hasn't made the playoffs in forever yet they have all the talent in the division? Good post....if your a Bill fan, it's no coincidence that most here just happen to agree, but If you put that same thread in an unbias forum I'm sure the results would not be the same!! Good work biasboy. What, it take you five minutes to proclaim your team the most talented?

justasportsfan
05-10-2005, 10:23 PM
Dolphins- This year they finally have a top coach, a starting RB, and everybody back who was injured last year. The D-Line ranks among the top in the league whith the new additions. They won't be in the playoffs, but they will make it to .500.

Bills- Strong year in 2004, but the question of a new QB who threw only 5 passes last year will probably force them to take a step back. It also doesn't help that Pat Williams was lost, you can say all you want about being fine there, but the fact is it was a big loss(no pun intended). Playing in the East won't help, so I see them taking a very small step back at least for this year and go 8-8.:roflmao:

You got better because you got a rookie rb and we got weaker because we have a rookie qb(basically) who's had a year to learn the system? :yap:

We got weaker defensively because we lost Pat Williams but your D got better because you lost Surtain? :homer:

we have a HC going on his 2nd year while you guys got an unproven/rookie HC installing a new system both offensively and defensively and yet your team improves and ours takes a step back? :winkpunch

Finfan logic .... :crazy:

feelthepain
05-10-2005, 10:25 PM
QB NE NYJ Miami Bills

RB NYJ NE Bills Miami

WR Bills Miami NE NYJ

TE MIAM NE NYJ BILLS

OL NE Jets Miami Bills

DE MIAMI NE NYJ Bills

DT NE MIAMI JETS BILLS

LBs NE MIAMI NYJ BILLS

CB's NE NYJ MIAMI BILLS

S NE Bills Jets Miami

K NE Miami Bills Jets

P Bills NE Miami Jets

Return Game MIAMI NE JETS BILLS

Coaching: NE MIAMI NYJ BILLS
Totals

New England:49

Miami:37

New York Jets:30

Bills:24

A little more realistic, none of the lala land you live in biasboy.

frank74
05-10-2005, 10:28 PM
I really don't see the Pats falling in the division at all this year. Yeah, Brady got a new contract, both coordinators gone, no this/that whatever....Belecheck is still the man, a true mastermind and football genius. I don't see it being any different this year. Pats 12-4

as far as the others, I agree that Miami is not getting enough respect here guys. New coach, excellent draft, already had talent and will be a much different team this year...Fish 6-10

Jets....I don't know what to think...can herm take them to the promise land? this year will be the test; for now 10-6

Bills, still not convinced about the O-line and being able to keep WM healthy, but will have to wait and see, special teams will be huge once again this year (Parrish), defense should be solid, worried about big pat being gone and not being able to fill that hole and stop the run, and ultimately the fate of the team lies in Losman's hands...7-9

i hope JP proves me wrong

AndreReed83
05-10-2005, 10:32 PM
No way Miami has better QB's then Buffalo. Even if AJ Feeley has more experience then JP, Buffalo still has Holcomb. I garauntee you Saban would LOVE to have Holcomb instead of Feeley.

AndreReed83
05-10-2005, 10:34 PM
And realistic feelthepain? We had the number one special teams last year? Why would our return game suddenly go to last, especially after we added Parrish, a better punt returner then our guy last year.

AndreReed83
05-10-2005, 10:35 PM
And HOLY CRAP how can Buffalo be last in 4 out of 5 defensive categories? We had a TOP FIVE DEFENSE last year? Seriously, I think YOU are the MAYOR of lala land.

Nublar7
05-10-2005, 10:41 PM
:roflmao:

You got better because you got a rookie rb and we got weaker because we have a rookie qb(basically) who's had a year to learn the system? :yap:

We got weaker defensively because we lost Pat Williams but your D got better because you lost Surtain? :homer:

we have a HC going on his 2nd year while you guys got an unproven/rookie HC installing a new system both offensively and defensively and yet your team improves and ours takes a step back? :winkpunch

Finfan logic .... :crazy:How about we look at your responses in depth:

You got better because you got a rookie rb and we got weaker because we have a rookie qb(basically) who's had a year to learn the system?

Anybody with half a brain(even most Bills fans have half a brain) knows that the RB position is the EASIEST transition from college. If you want a sure fire player from the draft that will help you immediatley, guess what position most people would say that is? Thats right RUNNING BACK! The QB position is the HARDEST position in the game, so yeah I think a rookie RB is better then a rookie QB(Losman is basicly a rookie since he didn't play much last year)

We got weaker defensively because we lost Pat Williams but your D got better because you lost Surtain?

Where did I say we got better on D? :confused: All I said was that we return all of our injured starters and we did improve the D-Line(even you can't argue there).

we have a HC going on his 2nd year while you guys got an unproven/rookie HC installing a new system both offensively and defensively and yet your team improves and ours takes a step back?

We improve because if you didn't notice, we had NO RB last year, and half our Defense was on IR. So yeah, I think we will improve(baring injuries). Only reason the Bills take a step back is because Losman is a first year QB and we all know that the QB runs the team. History proves that QBs in their first year of starting struggle, except for a few like Marino and Roethlisberger(Losman is NO Roethlisberger or Marino).

So, I am not a homer I am a realist. If anybody is the homer I think it would be you JASF.

frank74
05-10-2005, 10:44 PM
QB NE NYJ Miami Bills

RB NYJ NE Bills Miami

WR Bills Miami NE NYJ

TE MIAM NE NYJ BILLS

OL NE Jets Miami Bills

DE MIAMI NE NYJ Bills

DT NE MIAMI JETS BILLS

LBs NE MIAMI NYJ BILLS

CB's NE NYJ MIAMI BILLS

S NE Bills Jets Miami

K NE Miami Bills Jets

P Bills NE Miami Jets

Totals

why do you have the bills last in return game? it also seems that you're somewhat biased yourself considering you have the bills last in 8 categories and total points. And, how do you suppose the Fins will make such a dramatic recovery? 6-10 maybe 7-9. I'm not a Fins basher either, just sayin' it like it is.

AndreReed83
05-10-2005, 10:45 PM
Of course Losman is NO Big Ben or Marino... Losman isn't one of those fabled PA QB's. :D:

feelthepain
05-10-2005, 11:06 PM
why do you have the bills last in return game? it also seems that you're somewhat biased yourself considering you have the bills last in 8 categories and total points. And, how do you suppose the Fins will make such a dramatic recovery? 6-10 maybe 7-9. I'm not a Fins basher either, just sayin' it like it is.
I see th fins in the original post were last in 8 categories but when it's the Bills last in 8 categories you don't like it? I do however, think I'm closer then biasboy!!

camelcowboy
05-11-2005, 12:39 AM
How can you put PJ above AJ? PJ is basically a rookie but you have him listed higher. On the other hand you have your back with only part of a seaon under his belt ranked higher then R.Brown. If you go back and look at your bias filled rankings you'll see that not one catagorey has a fin leading. You have the fins last in 8 out of 14 catagorys, and the Bills first in at least four. How is it your boys have so much talent yet they have been the bottom feeders of the division for most of the past decade? How are you supposed to be taken seriously if you show such obvious bias. 1 year in 16 we have a losing season and yet we don't have any talent. And your team hasn't made the playoffs in forever yet they have all the talent in the division? Good post....if your a Bill fan, it's no coincidence that most here just happen to agree, but If you put that same thread in an unbias forum I'm sure the results would not be the same!! Good work biasboy. What, it take you five minutes to proclaim your team the most talented?
I knew you were a dumbass now i know you can't read, I proclaimed New England the most talented team. But i did say the bills were better postion wise then the dolphins, your post lost creditbility as soon as you even thought of a arguement saying Ronnie Brown is better then Wills. I'm going forget about you keeping bring up your record for the last sixteen years, when we are talking about the next one. The floor is yours how is Ronnie Brown better then Wills McGahee? Tell me how is a backup running back with a history of hamstring problems, who never played one NFL snap, better then Wills. Your right Wills Only played part of the season. He played that part after he beat out the other quality running back on the roster. "I don't remeber Ronnie Brown, beating out Cadilac" Then Wills ran for around 1200 yards, carrying his team on his back to get out of a 1-4 start. He will be even better next year, 1 more year removed from his surgery. I will concede to all your points. I will admit that all your assine points are right. If you can make a argument that wont get you laughed out of the forum, that R. Brown is better than Wills

Please im excited, I can't wait.

I can just hope it is as good as your aurguments on how your 4-12 talent is better than are 9-7 talent. I really love the "we haven't had a losing season in six years, we only had 1 losing season in sixteen years, so that makes us better then you this year." Question my bias, lol. look at all your post. Bills
number 1 special teams unit in the league is worse than the dolphins The bills defense ranked number three in the league, is worse than the dolphins. Yeah,.. ok. Ok you don't like my rankings with the bills, tell me why our linebacking core isn't the best in the division, Give me examples of why your teams our better. Its a discusion. I will gladly defend all my rankings that you questions. LOL Biasboy, thats great. I'd rather be biased then a mental midget.

camelcowboy
05-11-2005, 07:06 AM
QB NE NYJ Miami Bills

RB NYJ NE Bills Miami

WR Bills Miami NE NYJ

TE MIAM NE NYJ BILLS

OL NE Jets Miami Bills

DE MIAMI NE NYJ Bills

DT NE MIAMI JETS BILLS

LBs NE MIAMI NYJ BILLS

CB's NE NYJ MIAMI BILLS

S NE Bills Jets Miami

K NE Miami Bills Jets

P Bills NE Miami Jets

Totals

Alright besides pointing out that im going to use your post as toliet paper when im done. Heres what i see is wrong with your rankings.

to make it simple for the special ed fans who have been posting here ill make it as simple as possible.

You think Miami is better in coaching. On what grounds? You have a ROOKIE head coach. Never has coached one snap in the NFL. Mike Mularky is in his 2nd year. His record is 9-7, even with a brand new system he increased the teams record by 3 games from the previous 6-10 season. We have kept Gray as DC. and we have had a top five defense two years in a row. Miami's defense is being overhauled, it's going to be 3-4/4-3 hybrid. There is going to be alot more blitzing, which is something Miami's defense has hardly done. Under Jim Bates the defense would sit back and react to what the offense is doing. The change in scheme alone is going to take sometime for improving.

That brings me to your next "biased" ranking. Corner back. Sam Madison and Nate Clements are a wash. I'll overlook the fact that Madison is getting over, and production has sliped. Who do you have behind him? Poole is hurt, Howard is to slow, and stiff to play man-man. Mario Edwards? a corner back who has been to 3 teams in the 3 years. A journeymen at best. After that your depending on rookies. After Clements the bills have Mcgee who was solid in coverage, kevin Thomas who was a solid nickel back, and Greer a fast undrafted rookie who i would take over Mario Edwards.

Next to the LB's. Junior Seau is one of my favorite players, but he has been hurt the last few years, and his age is starting to catch up with him. He missed alot of games with a Pectoral muscle tear. Compared to our Weak side line backer Spikes well they don't compare. I think Zach Thomas is great middle linebacker, yet his duribility is definatly a quesion mark. London Fletcher is a step below him but his leadership "when he isn't kicking the football", and his durability can't be questioned. Your other linebacker Eddie Moore, has hardly seen the field. Broke his foot his rookie year. Your previous starter Greenwood left via freeagency. I would take Posey who is solid, over the rest of your linebacking core. I'll reserve judgement on Crowder when he shows me he can put his pants on without ripping his acl.

Next D-tackle. Tim Bowens(Back) and Larry Chester(Knee) will have to show they can recover their injuries "which are Magnified by the amount weight a DT has to carry" Before you can even have shot to be better than the bills in this catergory. Jeff Zogina is good player who is aging, Pro Bowl DT Sam Adams is better then your starter right now. Pat Williams leaving sucks, but Edwards has similar size and he has upside as a passrusher. Now i know you brought in about 5 des, if in training camp they move a couple to DT, then we will talk, but right now the Bills unit is definatly better.

OL. Wade Smith, benched after first 2 games of the season. Any person we put as LT can compete with that. St. Clair was your most consistant lineman last year. Geno James was a disapointment coming over from Carolina. McIntosh has problems with false starts, and holding. Vernon Carey could even crack the line up. Id take our whole line over yours.

Call me a homer, lol, your the one with a sicking personal biased to even try to make the argument that your team is better at these position. I'll be waiting for more of your pointless propaganda.

mysticsoto
05-11-2005, 08:16 AM
Alright besides pointing out that im going to use your post as toliet paper when im done. Heres what i see is wrong with your rankings.

to make it simple for the special ed fans who have been posting here ill make it as simple as possible.

You think Miami is better in coaching. On what grounds? You have a ROOKIE head coach. Never has coached one snap in the NFL. Mike Mularky is in his 2nd year. His record is 9-7, even with a brand new system he increased the teams record by 3 games from the previous 6-10 season. We have kept Gray as DC. and we have had a top five defense two years in a row. Miami's defense is being overhauled, it's going to be 3-4/4-3 hybrid. There is going to be alot more blitzing, which is something Miami's defense has hardly done. Under Jim Bates the defense would sit back and react to what the offense is doing. The change in scheme alone is going to take sometime for improving.

That brings me to your next "biased" ranking. Corner back. Sam Madison and Nate Clements are a wash. I'll overlook the fact that Madison is getting over, and production has sliped. Who do you have behind him? Poole is hurt, Howard is to slow, and stiff to play man-man. Mario Edwards? a corner back who has been to 3 teams in the 3 years. A journeymen at best. After that your depending on rookies. After Clements the bills have Mcgee who was solid in coverage, kevin Thomas who was a solid nickel back, and Greer a fast undrafted rookie who i would take over Mario Edwards.

Next to the LB's. Junior Seau is one of my favorite players, but he has been hurt the last few years, and his age is starting to catch up with him. He missed alot of games with a Pectoral muscle tear. Compared to our Weak side line backer Spikes well they don't compare. I think Zach Thomas is great middle linebacker, yet his duribility is definatly a quesion mark. London Fletcher is a step below him but his leadership "when he isn't kicking the football", and his durability can't be questioned. Your other linebacker Eddie Moore, has hardly seen the field. Broke his foot his rookie year. Your previous starter Greenwood left via freeagency. I would take Posey who is solid, over the rest of your linebacking core. I'll reserve judgement on Crowder when he shows me he can put his pants on without ripping his acl.

Next D-tackle. Tim Bowens(Back) and Larry Chester(Knee) will have to show they can recover their injuries "which are Magnified by the amount weight a DT has to carry" Before you can even have shot to be better than the bills in this catergory. Jeff Zogina is good player who is aging, Pro Bowl DT Sam Adams is better then your starter right now. Pat Williams leaving sucks, but Edwards has similar size and he has upside as a passrusher. Now i know you brought in about 5 des, if in training camp they move a couple to DT, then we will talk, but right now the Bills unit is definatly better.

OL. Wade Smith, benched after first 2 games of the season. Any person we put as LT can compete with that. St. Clair was your most consistant lineman last year. Geno James was a disapointment coming over from Carolina. McIntosh has problems with false starts, and holding. Vernon Carey could even crack the line up. Id take our whole line over yours.

Call me a homer, lol, your the one with a sicking personal biased to even try to make the argument that your team is better at these position. I'll be waiting for more of your pointless propaganda.

You forgot to compare ST. We absolutely outclass Miami in ST easily!!! And we have a host of depth for punt/kick returners.

And that brings up another point. With this draft, we have gotten alot of good depth and many positions. I sincerely think we have the strongest depth for CBs than any other team. With TH, we have a strong depth on RB. Parrish will probably move Reed and Aiken to depth. That's good in that our depth has real game experience. If Campbell and Euhus come back fine, we will have good depth at TE once Everett heals. If Sape has healed well, we will have good depth at DT between him and Anderson. At DE, Grauss is being touted by many as a great pickup among the undrafted. It Constantin heals well, he will be good depth also as he was coming along great...Baker is great depth at Safety. Some of the undrafted may become great depth also - like Ezekial, etc.

Alot of people don't seem to think we did good offseason, but in fact, we added quality depth for virtually every position. Given that players get injured all the time, this was a great move and following the philosophy of NE and how when their players get hurt, they still have the next in line pick up the slack.

Miami fans here may look at us and feel we have done very little in the offseason, but I think on closer inspection, they might realize that that is just not true!!!

Uncle Jesse
05-11-2005, 08:20 AM
. The moment Nugent makes his first kick he will be ranked above lindell.

Oh so true!!

feelthepain
05-11-2005, 11:03 AM

Allright.....you use toilet paper!?!?!? I'm surprised knuckle dragger. Like I care what you think of my rankings. You think your team is better then Miami's after 1 season in the last 6 where you finished higher then the fins. Your team was only two games above 500.but you act as if your team made the AFC championship game. You hate the Fins that's obvious, and to honest ,I don't care. But you give your team credit as a great team after only one avg. season. I came up with my rankings just to show you how ridiculous your rankings where. It's really tough to come up with the chart you started this thread with on your own site huh??

See thats why you have no credibility the only reason you didn't give your team the highest rankings is because the Pats won the SB 3-4 years. Ohterwise you'd have your team first in everything but thats no surprise. I think the fins have made the biggest upgrades in the off season, by far but you act like we stunk as far as the talent goes simply because of the record, what you refuse to accept and realize is coaching, coaching ,coacing was our problem NOT!!!! TALENT!!!! but your like a kid who just won't listen and acknowledge the facts, why??? Because you don't want to. If you did and you came to grips with the fact that the new staff is far better then the old and then had accept the fact that the talent is still here we would improve ten fold. But by avoiding the facts and trying to convince yourself it was talent you can live in your safe little protected world. Wake up biasboy and face it we have talent and you don't like it so rather then accepting what most of the experts have been saying about the fins talent you would rather avoid it....way to be a grown up!! Keep on posting bias crap your only proving that the truth is something you avoid, not understand. BTW, I like how your last post has every player on the fins team with some kind of injury and old while the only players on your team that are injured are your TE's, more bias crap from biasboy!!

camelcowboy
05-11-2005, 11:12 AM
You forgot to compare ST. We absolutely outclass Miami in ST easily!!! And we have a host of depth for punt/kick returners.

And that brings up another point. With this draft, we have gotten alot of good depth and many positions. I sincerely think we have the strongest depth for CBs than any other team. With TH, we have a strong depth on RB. Parrish will probably move Reed and Aiken to depth. That's good in that our depth has real game experience. If Campbell and Euhus come back fine, we will have good depth at TE once Everett heals. If Sape has healed well, we will have good depth at DT between him and Anderson. At DE, Grauss is being touted by many as a great pickup among the undrafted. It Constantin heals well, he will be good depth also as he was coming along great...Baker is great depth at Safety. Some of the undrafted may become great depth also - like Ezekial, etc.

Alot of people don't seem to think we did good offseason, but in fact, we added quality depth for virtually every position. Given that players get injured all the time, this was a great move and following the philosophy of NE and how when their players get hurt, they still have the next in line pick up the slack.

Miami fans here may look at us and feel we have done very little in the offseason, but I think on closer inspection, they might realize that that is just not true!!!
The glass is always half full when it comes to Miami, they mention how they have made so many additions but i never hear anything about the players they lost.

Morlon Greenwood
Sammy Knight
Jay Fiedler "who cares"
Arturo Freedman
Patrick Surtain
Ron Konrad

feelthepain
05-11-2005, 11:29 AM
The glass is always half full when it comes to Miami, they mention how they have made so many additions but i never hear anything about the players they lost.

Morlon Greenwood
Sammy Knight
Jay Fiedler "who cares"
Arturo Freedman
Patrick Surtain
Ron Konrad

Being a fin fan and knowing those players far better then you, I'd say Surtain was the only real loss. Please don't tell me we don't have those players here and you think we lost a buch of talent??? If you even try to justify 2/6 of those players as a loss then you are less then an educated football fan. We have replaced all but Surtain with an upgrade. And added some serious depth. Rather then lie to yourself about the talent on then fins roster go to NFL.com and go to the fins site and on the front page you'll see the additions and subtractions. There you'll see the talent lost verses gained. But I can't help become a knowledgable fan if you choose to live in denial!!

camelcowboy
05-11-2005, 11:31 AM
Allright.....you use toilet paper!?!?!? I'm surprised knuckle dragger. Like I care what you think of my rankings. You think your team is better then Miami's after 1 season in the last 6 where you finished higher then the fins. Your team was only two games above 500.but you act as if your team made the AFC championship game. You hate the Fins that's obvious, and to honest ,I don't care. But you give your team credit as a great team after only one avg. season. I came up with my rankings just to show you how ridiculous your rankings where. It's really tough to come up with the chart you started this thread with on your own site huh??

See thats why you have no credibility the only reason you didn't give your team the highest rankings is because the Pats won the SB 3-4 years. Ohterwise you'd have your team first in everything but thats no surprise. I think the fins have made the biggest upgrades in the off season, by far but you act like we stunk as far as the talent goes simply because of the record, what you refuse to accept and realize is coaching, coaching ,coacing was our problem NOT!!!! TALENT!!!! but your like a kid who just won't listen and acknowledge the facts, why??? Because you don't want to. If you did and you came to grips with the fact that the new staff is far better then the old and then had accept the fact that the talent is still here we would improve ten fold. But by avoiding the facts and trying to convince yourself it was talent you can live in your safe little protected world. Wake up biasboy and face it we have talent and you don't like it so rather then accepting what most of the experts have been saying about the fins talent you would rather avoid it....way to be a grown up!! Keep on posting bias crap your only proving that the truth is something you avoid, not understand. BTW, I like how your last post has every player on the fins team with some kind of injury and old while the only players on your team that are injured are your TE's, more bias crap from biasboy!!
More of that selective writing that your so good at. The post was challenging the postion's that YOU thought were better than ours. And the best you can do bring up the tightends. You win your tightend is better then our. I never contested that point. You make me accountable for what i post, and i have tried to explain my views on it. Yet isn't it convient that everything that you post no one can ever get you to explain yourself. How is Ronnie Brown better than McGahee? Yeah i bring up the injuries to your starter, and how they are injury prone. Because you insist that those positions are better than bills. How about you defend your postion and the idiotic mutterings that you put on your post. If im biasboy explain how. Defend your views, i have been accountable for everything that i have posted, you haven't. I like the bills, no ****, that why i take my time to write on this forum. i have never visited the dolphin forum, and i have no intentions on it. When you post here saying your team is better than ours, then lets discuss that. Im not expecting you to see it my way. But i expect you to know some facts. Im not saying our team is great, but i am saying its better then yours, and you have done nothing babble with the same invalid points.

Responding to your comments is a waste of electricity, and time until you defend some of your points. Get lost turd.

camelcowboy
05-11-2005, 11:35 AM
Being a fin fan and knowing those players far better then you, I'd say Surtain was the only real loss. Please don't tell me we don't have those players here and you think we lost a buch of talent??? If you even try to justify 2/6 of those players as a loss then you are less then an educated football fan. We have replaced all but Surtain with an upgrade. And added some serious depth. Rather then lie to yourself about the talent on then fins roster go to NFL.com and go to the fins site and on the front page you'll see the additions and subtractions. There you'll see the talent lost verses gained. But I can't help become a knowledgable fan if you choose to live in denial!!
Who did you upgrade at full back, Who is your other saftey beside Tebucky Jones, who sucks. Who is your upgrade at line backer. LOL and if you want to call Feely an upgrade. At least Fedler had a winning record.

BAM
05-11-2005, 11:37 AM
lol it's hilarious how you guys let this stuff get to you so much.

feelthepain
05-11-2005, 11:44 AM
Who did you upgrade at full back, Who is your other saftey beside Tebucky Jones, who sucks. Who is your upgrade at line backer. LOL and if you want to call Feely an upgrade. At least Fedler had a winning record.

We added Heath Evans from Seattle as our FB, thats an upgrade. Like it or not.
And as usual every time I read something from you about a fin player, they suck. Good reading, If you don't know how.We have Donnie Spragan from Denver and Channing Crowder plus Derrick Pope and Corey Jenkins they both played very well in reserve rolls and ST. But don't you see how you know nothing about the talent on this team yet somehow your team is better?? Anyone else your to lazy to do the research on before proclaiming you team more talented?

feelthepain
05-11-2005, 12:05 PM
More of that selective writing that your so good at. The post was challenging the postion's that YOU thought were better than ours. And the best you can do bring up the tightends. You win your tightend is better then our. I never contested that point. You make me accountable for what i post, and i have tried to explain my views on it. Yet isn't it convient that everything that you post no one can ever get you to explain yourself. How is Ronnie Brown better than McGahee? Yeah i bring up the injuries to your starter, and how they are injury prone. Because you insist that those positions are better than bills. How about you defend your postion and the idiotic mutterings that you put on your post. If im biasboy explain how. Defend your views, i have been accountable for everything that i have posted, you haven't. I like the bills, no ****, that why i take my time to write on this forum. i have never visited the dolphin forum, and i have no intentions on it. When you post here saying your team is better than ours, then lets discuss that. Im not expecting you to see it my way. But i expect you to know some facts. Im not saying our team is great, but i am saying its better then yours, and you have done nothing babble with the same invalid points.

Responding to your comments is a waste of electricity, and time until you defend some of your points. Get lost turd.

Selective writting????? Your team has all the talent and devoid of injurys!?!?!?
BTW, how did the Bills leapfrog the Jets in the talent dept? Didn't the Jets make the playoffs the last few years? And I'm the one who's selective writting. Whatever!!

justasportsfan
05-11-2005, 12:13 PM
How about we look at your responses in depth:

Anybody with half a brain(even most Bills fans have half a brain) knows that the RB position is the EASIEST transition from college. If you want a sure fire player from the draft that will help you immediatley, guess what position most people would say that is? Thats right RUNNING BACK! The QB position is the HARDEST position in the game, so yeah I think a rookie RB is better then a rookie QB(Losman is basicly a rookie since he didn't play much last year

Where did I say we got better on D? :confused: All I said was that we return all of our injured starters and we did improve the D-Line(even you can't argue there).

We improve because if you didn't notice, we had NO RB last year, and half our Defense was on IR. So yeah, I think we will improve(baring injuries). Only reason the Bills take a step back is because Losman is a first year QB and we all know that the QB runs the team. History proves that QBs in their first year of starting struggle, except for a few like Marino and Roethlisberger(Losman is NO Roethlisberger or Marino).

So, I am not a homer I am a realist. If anybody is the homer I think it would be you JASF. Anybody with a brain can see that Feely struggled under a new system last year and looked worse than a rookie. If you are going to use the rookie logic w/ Losman, you have to also use that same logic w/ Feeley. The difference is, Jp has had a year to learn the O. At most is should be a wash at the qb position. You are neither worse or better. Feeley's should be seen as nothing more than a qb learning a new system.

Sure, You have Brown. By your logic,since it should be easier for a rb than a qb to perform at his position, does that mean that Willis in his second year will rush for at least 1500 yds? So how does the bills take a step back in the O and the fins improve again using your logic?

Your D got back injured players but lost Surtain. You also failed to mention your D is learning a new system while ours has had the same D that was ranked no. 2. We may have lost Pat Williams but I doubt you knew that Edwards has had better nos. than Pat for the shortest time he's seen the field.

That's the problem w/ your philosophy. You use it to paint a better picture of your team and when applied to the bills, it doesn't count. :crazy:

justasportsfan
05-11-2005, 12:18 PM
Being a fin fan and knowing those players far better then you, I'd say Surtain was the only real loss. But you are able to judge the bills players and come up w/ those rankings? Do you know our players better than us?

feelthepain
05-11-2005, 12:27 PM
Anybody with a brain can see that Feely struggled under a new system last year and looked worse than a rookie. If you are going to use the rookie logic w/ Losman, you have to also use that same logic w/ Feeley. The difference is, Jp has had a year to learn the O. At most is should be a wash at the qb position. You are neither worse or better. Feeley's should be seen as nothing more than a qb learning a new system.

Sure, You have Brown. By your logic,since it should be easier for a rb than a qb to perform at his position, does that mean that Willis in his second year will rush for at least 1500 yds? So how does the bills take a step back in the O and the fins improve again using your logic?

Your D got back injured players but lost Surtain. You also failed to mention your D is learning a new system while ours has had the same D that was ranked no. 2. We may have lost Pat Williams but I doubt you knew that Edwards has had better nos. than Pat for the shortest time he's seen the field.

That's the problem w/ your philosophy. You use it to paint a better picture of your team and when applied to the bills, it doesn't count. :crazy:
You will most likely have no threat in the air, at least for a while, till PJ gets used to being crushed on every other play from no back side protection. That means the opposing teams will stack the box and dare you to run. And with the weakest Oline in the division you'll have a tough time doing so. GOT IT??? GOOD!

feelthepain
05-11-2005, 12:33 PM
But you are able to judge the bills players and come up w/ those rankings? Do you know our players better than us?

No I don't, but if you learned how to read you'll see that I said my list was just a made to show biasboy how ridiculous it is to think your team is as talented as the first post. Where biasboy has the Bills listed 2nd in the division with talent. I guess your team is only second in the division in talent because the Pats won 3-4 of the last SB's otherwise your team would be the most talented. I guess you agree?? The Bills have the second most talent in the division?? Once again, whatever.

camelcowboy
05-11-2005, 12:35 PM
how can you compare Tomlinson to McGahee? McGahee wasn't even as good as Tomlinson before that nasty hit.
Im not comparing McGahee to Tomlison, im responding to your post about a sophmore curse. Saying Tomilson and Portis didn't struggle in year two. You need to stay after school for help from your reading teacher Junior.

camelcowboy
05-11-2005, 12:51 PM
No I don't, but if you learned how to read you'll see that I said my list was just a made to show biasboy how ridiculous it is to think your team is as talented as the first post. Where biasboy has the Bills listed 2nd in the division with talent. I guess your team is only second in the division in talent because the Pats won 3-4 of the last SB's otherwise your team would be the most talented. I guess you agree?? The Bills have the second most talent in the division?? Once again, whatever.
This is from the Asspirate that thinks Ronnie Brown should be rated higher than McGahee.

I said said earlier on the thread that the totals really don't matter, yes the Jets made the playoffs. I think now that Bledsoe is gone were going to do better. I do think our talent is great, but we have grossly under achieved. If we didn't fall apart completely and loss to pittsburgs second string. We would have been in the playoffs. Because the Jets took care of their buisness during the season yeah, their better, but that doesn't change the fact that your Dolphins are the basment dwellers now. Hell, your last two post have been better, but you have failed to address any points we have made. I don't care about overall rank of talent, my point the bills should be ranked about the dolphins.

Hell, I should do you a favor a make the arugment for you. Your obviously inept at it.

justasportsfan
05-11-2005, 01:07 PM
You will most likely have no threat in the air, at least for a while, till PJ gets used to being crushed on every other play from no back side protection. That means the opposing teams will stack the box and dare you to run. And with the weakest Oline in the division you'll have a tough time doing so. GOT IT??? GOOD!
Based on what? JP being a rookie? Like I said, if that is so, your team too will likely have no air attack because Feeley hasn't shown anything to say he is anything more than a rookie.

we barely had an attack in the air last year before because of Drew. Our passing game was ranked 26th. All JP has to do is not suck like Drew which is very achievable and therefore should be an upgrade.

camelcowboy
05-11-2005, 01:12 PM
we barely had an attack in the air last year before because of Drew. Our passing game was ranked 26th. All JP has to do is not suck like Drew which is very achievable and therefore should be an upgrade.
Tulane had the a putrid offensive line. JP learned to run for his life, and became an effective quarterback. His quick release, "not the type feelthepain has in the bedroom", and his abilty to scramble will make up for our weakness at left tackle.

feelthepain
05-11-2005, 01:24 PM
This is from the Asspirate that thinks Ronnie Brown should be rated higher than McGahee.

I said said earlier on the thread that the totals really don't matter, yes the Jets made the playoffs. I think now that Bledsoe is gone were going to do better. I do think our talent is great, but we have grossly under achieved. If we didn't fall apart completely and loss to pittsburgs second string. We would have been in the playoffs. Because the Jets took care of their buisness during the season yeah, their better, but that doesn't change the fact that your Dolphins are the basment dwellers now. Hell, your last two post have been better, but you have failed to address any points we have made. I don't care about overall rank of talent, my point the bills should be ranked about the dolphins.

Hell, I should do you a favor a make the arugment for you. Your obviously inept at it.
Still havent heard you say the fins lost last year because of coaching, not talent!!! Still...waiting.....can't.....wait...much....longer!!!! You refuse to address it, like it has no bearing on the outcome of last season. Or the fact that our current staff is ten times better. And you also said that Saban was a rookie in the league, as a HC yes, but he coached the Browns as a DC and took them from worst to first. So while Saban didn't HC a team he knows how to coach at this level. Still you keep saying I'm not answering your questions, but I'm answering them you just don't want to hear what I have to say beause you'll have to deal with the fact that we have put together a staff that has some of the best coaches in the game on it. You don't like the fact that we are stacked in the coaching dept and you have no answer for the FACTS!! Put that together with the fact we have had one of the best drafts this year and we still have a ton of talent on this team before the draft and we are in position to conted for the division again. And now your team will step back because PJ is overated, but only overated by Bill fans.

Maybe you've forgotten but Saban has gotten this tem well under the Cap and had a very solid draft making his short time here already better then at any point of DW's tenure. But you and all your....whats the word I'm looking for......oh yeah, bias will not face the fact that fins have made the most improvement of any team in the division possibly the league. But you just keep on avoiding the facts when they are presented to you and you'll keep showing your bias runs to deep to cure. I hope you read this post this time biasboy.

Kolbiss
05-11-2005, 01:29 PM
Breathe fellas......Breathe!!! We all like to be optamistic about our teams before the season starts. Bottom line, is evry team is an injury away from being a 10-6 team to a 5-11 team, that is the beauty of football. We can speculate all we want about which team is better, but until the season starts, that is all it is. every year teams suprise and dissapoint........feelthepain, stick around until the season starts, and then you can rub it in, or east some humble pie!

feelthepain
05-11-2005, 01:30 PM
Tulane had the a putrid offensive line. JP learned to run for his life, and became an effective quarterback. His quick release, "not the type feelthepain has in the bedroom", and his abilty to scramble will make up for our weakness at left tackle.
What no sex life so you have to lerk around and get off on others intimate moments???? Typical Bill fan, always having to live through other peoples happiness. Maybe some day you'll know what it's like to touch a girl or see your team win the SB, till then you'll have to live life as a closet virgin. It's ok though you'll get some someday, I mean everyone does eventually, don't they??? Oh wait you haven't biasboy so I guess not.

feelthepain
05-11-2005, 01:32 PM
Breathe fellas......Breathe!!! We all like to be optamistic about our teams before the season starts. Bottom line, is evry team is an injury away from being a 10-6 team to a 5-11 team, that is the beauty of football. We can speculate all we want about which team is better, but until the season starts, that is all it is. every year teams suprise and dissapoint........feelthepain, stick around until the season starts, and then you can rub it in, or east some humble pie!
works for me!!

Kolbiss
05-11-2005, 01:33 PM
What no sex life so you have to lerk around and get off on others intimate moments???? Typical Bill fan, always having to live through other peoples happiness. Maybe some day you'll know what it's like to touch a girl or see your team win the SB, till then you'll have to live life as a closet virgin. It's ok though you'll get some someday, I mean everyone does eventually, don't they??? Oh wait you haven't biasboy so I guess not.

WORST POST EVER!!...not witty or funny bro....I know you can do better than that :peace:

feelthepain
05-11-2005, 01:40 PM
Based on what? JP being a rookie? Like I said, if that is so, your team too will likely have no air attack because Feeley hasn't shown anything to say he is anything more than a rookie.

Oh I see your passing attack sucked because of Drew and nothing else, but we didn't suck because of coaching? It was all just AJ?? What a completely uneducated response. Again for the illiterate fans, AJ wasn't the problem it was coaching!!! But you keep livin that dream.

feelthepain
05-11-2005, 01:41 PM
WORST POST EVER!!...not witty or funny bro....I know you can do better than that :peace:
Did you read the post I responded to? I think you should!!

camelcowboy
05-11-2005, 01:46 PM
i think i hit a nerve, calm down, breathe there are some treatments that can help you with your problem :limp:, but if it lasts more than four hours get immediate medical attention.

Yes, a big problem was coaching, but how can you claim the problem is fixed with a rookie head coach and a new staff. Coaching was part of Miami's problem and it will still will be until saban is able to fully install his system, and get used to the NFL game.

Don't expect a quick fix to your teams problem, it takes time. As far as your other issues see a doctor :snicker:

camelcowboy
05-11-2005, 01:50 PM
Did you read the post I responded to? I think you should!!
What did the "Knuckle Dragger" upset you.

feelthepain
05-11-2005, 01:51 PM
i think i hit a nerve, calm down, breathe there are some treatments that can help you with your problem :limp:, but if it lasts more than four hours get immediate medical attention.

Yes, a big problem was coaching, but how can you claim the problem is fixed with a rookie head coach and a new staff. Coaching was part of Miami's problem and it will still will be until saban is able to fully install his system, and get used to the NFL game.

Don't expect a quick fix to your teams problem, it takes time. As far as your other issues see a doctor :snicker:

I think your the only one who thinks Saban is rookie in literal sense.

feelthepain
05-11-2005, 02:00 PM
What did the "Knuckle Dragger" upset you.

:funny:

camelcowboy
05-11-2005, 02:03 PM
I think your the only one who thinks Saban is rookie in literal sense.
Literally he is, To my knowledge this is his first year as a NFL head coach, but if you want to argue that his talent out ways his expierence then ill listen to that. Wants to model his coaching style after Belichek, a great career in college, i think he is going to be a great coach. Now I believe it was hasty giving him the GM role, but he'll be fine, just with completely new defense, and offensive schemes I believe the team may struggle, at first. I can easily see Miami 7-9 or 8-8, their heading in the right direction.

camelcowboy
05-11-2005, 02:04 PM
:funny:
Hey, man im having fun. It's great having a rival.

justasportsfan
05-11-2005, 02:08 PM
Oh I see your passing attack sucked because of Drew and nothing else, but we didn't suck because of coaching? It was all just AJ?? What a completely uneducated response. Again for the illiterate fans, AJ wasn't the problem it was coaching!!! But you keep livin that dream. Even when he had good coaching w/ the Eagles, he was mediocre at best. Check his nos. then. Mediocre against non-playoffs teams, sucked and lost against a playoff contender. He was a 3rd string qb.Those are facts and not opinions by a biased finfan.

No one disagrees that your coaches sucked but AJ did his part in sucking too.

feelthepain
05-11-2005, 02:11 PM
Hey, man im having fun. It's great having a rival.
I agree, peace bro!

feelthepain
05-11-2005, 02:15 PM
Even when he had good coaching w/ the Eagles, he was mediocre at best. Check his nos. then. Mediocre against non-playoffs teams, sucked and lost against a playoff contender. He was a 3rd string qb.Those are facts and not opinions by a biased finfan.

AJ was 5-1 with the Eagles and kept them at home throughout the playoffs after McNabb went down. BTW, the 1 loss was an overtime loss in the last minuet, mediocre??? PJ has no wins, and he is better? You'll have to do better then that. One more thing A.Reid drafted AJ and TD drafted PJ, now if you had a choice which one would you rather have drafting for the future of your franchise?? I'll take Reid!!

justasportsfan
05-11-2005, 02:18 PM
AJ was 5-1 with the Eagles and kept them at home throughout the playoffs after McNabb went down. BTW, the 1 loss was an overtime loss in the last minuet, mediocre??? PJ has no wins, and he is better? You'll have to do better then that.Once again, check the nos. He was mediocre at best. If all you see is his w-l record, Saban should've kept Fiedler.

camelcowboy
05-11-2005, 02:20 PM
Even when he had good coaching w/ the Eagles, he was mediocre at best. Check his nos. then. Mediocre against non-playoffs teams, sucked and lost against a playoff contender. He was a 3rd string qb.Those are facts and not opinions by a biased finfan.

Remember against the Bills, he was suffering with a tailbone injury. He was wobbling to the huddle every play. I didn't know whether to laught or respect him for playing through it.

..................................I choose :laughing:

camelcowboy
05-11-2005, 02:22 PM
Once again, check the nos. He was mediocre at best. If all you see is his w-l record, Saban should've kept Fiedler.
He should of drafted Charile Frye

feelthepain
05-11-2005, 02:22 PM
Once again, check the nos. He was mediocre at best. If all you see is his w-l record, Saban should've kept Fiedler.
Whats the bottom line in a very short NFL season??? W and L, not nos's and how many does PJ have??? NONE!!!!

justasportsfan
05-11-2005, 02:23 PM
Remember against the Bills, he was suffering with a tailbone injury. He was wobbling to the huddle every play. I didn't know whether to laught or respect him for playing through it.

..................................I choose :laughing: I'm sure Heather massaged his tail bone after that game.

camelcowboy
05-11-2005, 02:27 PM
Whats the bottom line in a very short NFL season??? W and L, not nos's and how many does PJ have??? NONE!!!!
AJ has four with the dolphins, Slight head start but JP will catch up.

justasportsfan
05-11-2005, 02:27 PM
Whats the bottom line in a very short NFL season??? W and L, not nos's and how many does PJ have??? NONE!!!! Easy to give credit to a qb who had mediocre nos. Like I said, Fiedler. You guys were chanting Fiedler had a winning record against the bills and now that he's gone, it's a different story w/ Feeley because he's a fin.

So while you're at it, Feely is 0-2 against the bills D. With better coaching (Saban) AJ should be throwing 2 picks instead of 4.

camelcowboy
05-11-2005, 02:35 PM
Easy to give credit to a qb who had mediocre nos. Like I said, Fiedler. You guys were chanting Fiedler had a winning record against the bills and now that he's gone, it's a different story w/ Feeley because he's a fin.

So while you're at it, Feely is 0-2 against the bills D. With better coaching (Saban) AJ should be throwing 2 picks instead of 4.
Do you think Saban will teach him to not throw it to defensive tackles?

feelthepain
05-11-2005, 03:22 PM
Do you think Saban will teach him to not throw it to defensive tackles?
At least AJ will get the chance to throw, I think your lack of upgrading the Oline is going to be a big problem, even for the most talented team in the universe.

camelcowboy
05-11-2005, 03:35 PM
At least AJ will get the chance to throw, I think your lack of upgrading the Oline is going to be a big problem, even for the most talented team in the universe.
Well id rather see JP throw picks on the run, trying to make a plays. At least AJ can be well protected when he throws it to the opposite colored jersey. By the way AJ's 56% completion rating, 11 TD's and 15 picks and Sammy Morris, Travis Minor, and Leonard Henry's combined 1,052yds, 9td's 3.7 yards a carry do a great job in showing how good your oline is.

feelthepain
05-11-2005, 04:01 PM
Well id rather see JP throw picks on the run, trying to make a plays. At least AJ can be well protected when he throws it to the opposite colored jersey. By the way AJ's 56% completion rating, 11 TD's and 15 picks and Sammy Morris, Travis Minor, and Leonard Henry's combined 1,052yds, 9td's 3.7 yards a carry do a great job in showing how good your oline is.

Are you retartded? I thought we already went over the coaching. We had a rookie OC and DW as the coaches last year, no team in the league would of had success under those conditions!! It's like you just don't get it.

IT WASN'T THE TALENT IT WAS THE COACHING!!!!!

Crisis
05-11-2005, 04:04 PM
Are you retartded? I thought we already went over the coaching. We had a rookie OC and DW as the coaches last year, no team in the league would of had success under those conditions!! It's like you just don't get it.

IT WASN'T THE TALENT IT WAS THE COACHING!!!!!

Coaching isn't the only reason a team picks 2nd in the draft. Face it, Wanny was only one of many problems in Miami.

feelthepain
05-11-2005, 04:24 PM
Would you say coaching is 90% of the reason the Pats have won 3 out of the last 4 SB? I would, and there could be another reason we ended up selecting 2 overall. Plus Ricky quitting sure didn't hel much. A good coach would have helped the team get through the Ricky loss....notice I said a GOOD COACH!! But the fins had the worst coach in the league, last year. Plus we had like 4 hurricnaes, that hampered spring training. But the talent on the team wasn't the problem.

camelcowboy
05-11-2005, 06:22 PM
Would you say coaching is 90% of the reason the Pats have won 3 out of the last 4 SB? I would, and there could be another reason we ended up selecting 2 overall. Plus Ricky quitting sure didn't hel much. A good coach would have helped the team get through the Ricky loss....notice I said a GOOD COACH!! But the fins had the worst coach in the league, last year. Plus we had like 4 hurricnaes, that hampered spring training. But the talent on the team wasn't the problem.
:violin: :violin: :violin: Ignore the violins, i really do care.

camelcowboy
05-11-2005, 07:14 PM

IT WASN'T THE TALENT IT WAS THE COACHING!!!!!Me Retratded? <------------Sorry im not fluent in moron.

Is it inexperience coaching, Ricky smoking dope, or natural diasters? It wasn't your aging defense that you were so grad to see all those "old players" go. Or the fact your quarterback couldn't hit Rosie O'donnell with a beach ball.

You had, and still have some talent issues.

feelthepain
05-11-2005, 07:34 PM
Me Retratded? <------------Sorry im not fluent in moron.

Is it inexperience coaching, Ricky smoking dope, or natural diasters? It wasn't your aging defense that you were so grad to see all those "old players" go. Or the fact your quarterback couldn't hit Rosie O'donnell with a beach ball.

You had, and still have some talent issues.
If it was talent why did we win 10 games just the season before? A season in which we beat your team twice? Your trying as hard as you can to ignore or avoid the fact that the talent is here. BTW, "Mr. I never pay attention to anything but talk like I do", We finished 8th oveall with the top rated secondary. Not bad considering we had three major loses on the Dline for the whole year and they are older then dirt. If we stink in that situation, then it doesn't say much about your relatively injury free D does it?

mysticsoto
05-11-2005, 09:19 PM
If it was talent why did we win 10 games just the season before? A season in which we beat your team twice? Your trying as hard as you can to ignore or avoid the fact that the talent is here. BTW, "Mr. I never pay attention to anything but talk like I do", We finished 8th oveall with the top rated secondary. Not bad considering we had three major loses on the Dline for the whole year and they are older then dirt. If we stink in that situation, then it doesn't say much about your relatively injury free D does it?
Well, a couple of things here...Wasn't Wanny your coach also the year before? You had the talent (and apparently coaching) to win 10 games that season and all of a sudden you didn't have good coaching when you had the losing season??? Sounds awfully biased to me in blaming Wannstadt for this. Let's get things straight. Wannstadt was a scapegoat for the fiasco that followed you losing a top player in Ricky Williams (and David Boston for that matter) that not suprisingly showed a lack of talent in picking up the slack for losing such great players. For the record, Dave's numbers and accomplishments are much better than Sabans. Check your own website for the details: http://www.miamidolphins.com/lockerroom/coachingstaff/coachingstaff_wannstedt_d.asp

Here's an excerpt:
...He [Dave Wannstadt] has been on 20 winning teams, ten bowl teams, six NFL playoff teams and one Super Bowl champion. In his ten seasons as an NFL head coach, he has taken his team to the playoffs three times and twice has won a playoff game while advancing to the Divisional round. In addition, he has won nine or more games in six of those seasons. As a college assistant, Wannstedt’s teams had a 106-45-4 record, including a 6-4 mark in bowl games. Combined with a 7-5 mark in NFL playoff games, his overall postseason record is 13-9.
In Wannstedt’s four years as Dolphins head coach, Miami has been one of only three teams (along with Green Bay and Philadelphia) to record nine win seasons in each of those four years. His 41-23 regular season record in his four years as Miami’s head coach is tied for the fifth best record among NFL head coaches in that span.
In addition, Wannstedt’s four year winning percentage of .641 (41-23) from 2000-2003 is tied for the best winning record of any four-year period in Dolphin history since the club’s last Super Bowl appearance in 1984.
In 2003, the Dolphins finished 10-6 under Wannstedt, marking the fourth time in Wannstedt’s four seasons that the Dolphins won at least nine games. The team went 4-2 in the AFC East and was 6-2 on the road. In addition, the Dolphins finished strongly, winning five of their last seven games. His defense finished third in the league in points allowed per game (16.3 points per game), and permitted the second fewest rushing yards (1,452) over a full season in team history. In addition, they were the only defense in the NFL not to allow a 100-yard rusher all season.

In my opinion, blaming it all on Wannstadt is not only a cheap copout, but a disservice and disrespect to a coach who quite frankly has done a great deal for your team!!!

feelthepain
05-11-2005, 10:04 PM
Well, a couple of things here...Wasn't Wanny your coach also the year before? You had the talent (and apparently coaching) to win 10 games that season and all of a sudden you didn't have good coaching when you had the losing season??? Sounds awfully biased to me in blaming Wannstadt for this. Let's get things straight. Wannstadt was a scapegoat for the fiasco that followed you losing a top player in Ricky Williams (and David Boston for that matter) that not suprisingly showed a lack of talent in picking up the slack for losing such great players. For the record, Dave's numbers and accomplishments are much better than Sabans. Check your own website for the details: http://www.miamidolphins.com/lockerroom/coachingstaff/coachingstaff_wannstedt_d.asp

Here's an excerpt:
...He [Dave Wannstadt] has been on 20 winning teams, ten bowl teams, six NFL playoff teams and one Super Bowl champion. In his ten seasons as an NFL head coach, he has taken his team to the playoffs three times and twice has won a playoff game while advancing to the Divisional round. In addition, he has won nine or more games in six of those seasons. As a college assistant, Wannstedt’s teams had a 106-45-4 record, including a 6-4 mark in bowl games. Combined with a 7-5 mark in NFL playoff games, his overall postseason record is 13-9.
In Wannstedt’s four years as Dolphins head coach, Miami has been one of only three teams (along with Green Bay and Philadelphia) to record nine win seasons in each of those four years. His 41-23 regular season record in his four years as Miami’s head coach is tied for the fifth best record among NFL head coaches in that span.
In addition, Wannstedt’s four year winning percentage of .641 (41-23) from 2000-2003 is tied for the best winning record of any four-year period in Dolphin history since the club’s last Super Bowl appearance in 1984.
In 2003, the Dolphins finished 10-6 under Wannstedt, marking the fourth time in Wannstedt’s four seasons that the Dolphins won at least nine games. The team went 4-2 in the AFC East and was 6-2 on the road. In addition, the Dolphins finished strongly, winning five of their last seven games. His defense finished third in the league in points allowed per game (16.3 points per game), and permitted the second fewest rushing yards (1,452) over a full season in team history. In addition, they were the only defense in the NFL not to allow a 100-yard rusher all season.

In my opinion, blaming it all on Wannstadt is not only a cheap copout, but a disservice and disrespect to a coach who quite frankly has done a great deal for your team!!!

You Bill fans sure are wishy washy, one second DW is the worst coach in the division and the next he's a godsend. I'll promise you If Wanny were still our coach and I came to this site and wrote that absolutley ignorant crap about Wanny you fans would go off for months over that bone head remark but you Bill fans are in such denial that you'll say anything to keep the dream alive that it was the talent that got us a 4-12 record last year. Wanny was the coach the year before when we won ten games but we had a top 3 back, Wanny didn't have a clue what to do afdter Ricky quit and his coaching was finally exposed because he didn't have a plan for this situation.

If you really believe that DW was so great why was he fired? If he's so great why did we go down hill every year from day one under Wanny? Why is it when we had so much bad luck last year he skips over a proven OC who just a couple of seasons before lead the Raiders to a SB berth to promote a rookie? DW, the same coach who did nothing but lose games and his job in Chicago? What about a coach that drafted players like Arturo Freeman and Jammar Fletcher? And always had a bad draft? Is this the wondeful coach your refering to? Gosh and all this time I'm the only one who thought DW had more talent making excuses then coaching.

Thanks for setting on the right path to unbderstanding a coach I had to watch make bad decision after bad decision on and off the field. The same coach that had no Idea what a gme plan was or an halftime adjustments or what an Offense was for that matter. The same guy who brought his HS playbook to the pros to incorparate it into the fins O. I guess I wasn't watching the DW on the Miami Sideline that you think is so great. Ya' know maybe the HC you had before MM Greg Williams wasn't so bad either maybe your team should be all broken up over losing such an outstanding HC!!!

I think I was too hard on your coach and he should return to your sidelines to coach your team to victory once again?? What do you think? I mean after watching Wanny totally ruin my team , to then turn around and learn what a wonderful coach he was is something I'll have to think long and hard about.....mmmmmm OK I'm done, your about a brick shy of a full load, mentally!!! You should be dragfed behind the barn and beatten until you come to your senses. You should take a break for a while...really!!

Kolbiss
05-12-2005, 09:24 AM
You Bill fans sure are wishy washy, one second DW is the worst coach in the division and the next he's a godsend. I'll promise you If Wanny were still our coach and I came to this site and wrote that absolutley ignorant crap about Wanny you fans would go off for months over that bone head remark but you Bill fans are in such denial that you'll say anything to keep the dream alive that it was the talent that got us a 4-12 record last year. Wanny was the coach the year before when we won ten games but we had a top 3 back, Wanny didn't have a clue what to do afdter Ricky quit and his coaching was finally exposed because he didn't have a plan for this situation.

If you really believe that DW was so great why was he fired? If he's so great why did we go down hill every year from day one under Wanny? Why is it when we had so much bad luck last year he skips over a proven OC who just a couple of seasons before lead the Raiders to a SB berth to promote a rookie? DW, the same coach who did nothing but lose games and his job in Chicago? What about a coach that drafted players like Arturo Freeman and Jammar Fletcher? And always had a bad draft? Is this the wondeful coach your refering to? Gosh and all this time I'm the only one who thought DW had more talent making excuses then coaching.

Thanks for setting on the right path to unbderstanding a coach I had to watch make bad decision after bad decision on and off the field. The same coach that had no Idea what a gme plan was or an halftime adjustments or what an Offense was for that matter. The same guy who brought his HS playbook to the pros to incorparate it into the fins O. I guess I wasn't watching the DW on the Miami Sideline that you think is so great. Ya' know maybe the HC you had before MM Greg Williams wasn't so bad either maybe your team should be all broken up over losing such an outstanding HC!!!

I think I was too hard on your coach and he should return to your sidelines to coach your team to victory once again?? What do you think? I mean after watching Wanny totally ruin my team , to then turn around and learn what a wonderful coach he was is something I'll have to think long and hard about.....mmmmmm OK I'm done, your about a brick shy of a full load, mentally!!! You should be dragfed behind the barn and beatten until you come to your senses. You should take a break for a while...really!!

:nuk:

The Dolphins are the best franchise EVER!!!! They are stocked with talent, and should be considered Super Bowl favorites!!!! Feelthepain, Will you please shut yer hole now!!!

rschepise
05-12-2005, 10:04 AM
Dolphins having talent?? HAAAAAAA!! The only talent the Dolphins' have is a guy name Jason Taylor. Brown has potential, but the rest of their team is god awful. Their quarterback is terrible, no receivers, aging defense, and an offensive line that's tragically retarted. If they win 6 games next year I will be shocked.

feelthepain
05-12-2005, 10:05 AM
:nuk:

The Dolphins are the best franchise EVER!!!! They are stocked with talent, and should be considered Super Bowl favorites!!!! Feelthepain, Will you please shut yer hole now!!!

NOPE!!!!

feelthepain
05-12-2005, 10:10 AM
Dolphins having talent?? HAAAAAAA!! The only talent the Dolphins have is a guy name Jason Taylor. Brown has potential, but the rest of is god awful. There quarterback is terrible, no receivers, aging defense, and an offensive line that's tragically retarted. If they win 6 games next year I will be shocked.

rschepise HAS A BRAIN!!!!! HAAAAAAA!!

rschepise
05-12-2005, 10:11 AM
Feelthepain is monument of ineptitude

camelcowboy
05-12-2005, 10:13 AM
Feelthepain is monument of ineptitudeAsk him how Ronnie Brown is better than Wills.

Don't confuse him with big words.

rschepise
05-12-2005, 10:17 AM
Ask him how Ronnie Brown is better than Wills.

Why bother? Feeltheidiot won't be able to answer me with a logical or intelligent response.

camelcowboy
05-12-2005, 10:28 AM
Why bother? Feeltheidiot won't be able to answer me with a logical or intelligent response.
I love his name though, the possiblities are endless.

Feelthechildren

Feeltherandomfarmanimals

Feelmybeaver

Feelthethroatyogart

Don't drop the soap in the shower or you will FeelthePain.

Most importantly he will FEELTHEDOLPINSDRAFTINTHETOP5 after this season.

justasportsfan
05-12-2005, 10:31 AM
This thread should just die.

I doubt FTP would have Feeley as their starting qb in a fantasy league or Brown at this point in his career. Anyone who would be stupid enough would be a homer finfan.

camelcowboy
05-12-2005, 10:37 AM
This thread should just die.

I doubt FTP would have Feeley as their starting qb in a fantasy league or Brown at this point in his career. Anyone who would be stupid enough would be a homer finfan.I agree this thread feels like beating dead horse, or in this case a handicap one.

I told him in the Donahoe thread, i will not respond to any of his babble till he can validate one of his rants. I choose the Ronnie Brown is better than wills comment. What do you know he won't respond to it. He's a joke.

feelthepain
05-12-2005, 12:29 PM
I love his name though, the possiblities are endless.

Feelthechildren

Feeltherandomfarmanimals

Feelmybeaver

Feelthethroatyogart

Don't drop the soap in the shower or you will FeelthePain.

Most importantly he will FEELTHEDOLPINSDRAFTINTHETOP5 after this season.Nice to see you represent your site with such a grown up POV!! If you don't like the fact that I think the Fins have more talent fine, but what does the above post have to do with the talent on either team? I never said the Bills didn't have talent, I just said the fins have more. Like I said before, your team has an avg. season and now your more talented then the fins?? We have 1 bad season in 16 and we have no talent or they are just old? Thats called disrepecting the competition, and really theres no proof on your part that we have no talent, it's just you have to be a ridiculous and act like all in one season the fins went from 10-6 to 4-12 and it was all due to the talent on the team. If you feel it necessary to come to a ridiculous conclusion just to give your team an upper hand then thats up to you. But I think we both know thats simply not true.

Miami hasn't gotten 5 years older in one season or lost all their talent either, you just like to hide behind a record to try to justify a ridiculous POV. Believe what you want, I really don't care. I'll bet you a million dollars if we were to get rid of,

JT, Zach,CC,R.McMichael,M.Booker,R.Brown,KJ Harris,O.Mare,S.Madison,W.Poole,H.Evans,C.Crowder,M.Roth,D.Spragan,
L.Chester,S.Mcdougle,J.James,J.Zgonina,D.Bowens,K.Carter,D.Cook, just to name a few you would take them in a NY second. But just make sure you come back with some crap aboout how all those plyers are old or injured or have no talent, just because, and only because they are fins and prove your lack of knowledge once again.

Now the Ronnie Brown W.McGehee thing, how is it Willis hasn't played a full season,and yet some how he's now this football god? Oh I know, because he's a Bill... no other reason. But then you go on to say the PJ is better the Feeley, so I guess as long as a players wears a Bills uni you think he's better.PJ is a rookie thats done nothing and he's better....good one way to be unbias!!! Ya know if you start every sentence with," We have all the best players because I say so"!! It would save a lot of time for visitors here trying to have a real intelligent football conversation. They could just avoid you from the get go. But to answer your question AGAIN!!! Ronnie was drafted #2 overall and was considered the most talented, versitile RB in the draft. Where was Willis taken with a stretch I might add? Your Boy has had a major major knee injury that no one knew if he would ever play again on,R.Brown hasn't!! But your GM reached to draft him!! And no one else had him going in the first rd. All indications were late second to maybe even the fourth. R.Brown is a big ,fast brusing type of runner not a fragile one.As usual you always think your players are the best, even when fans and the experts were scratching their heads over the pick and why. But as usual your so used to struggling in the division and you go nuts over an avg. season and get a inflated head!!! God only knows how ridiculous you'd be if your team actually had a good season.

Want some advise from a guy who's used to seeing a winning team on a regular basis??? Wait till your team actually wins something before you proclaim them the best. That way you don't look ridiculous as in the past thirty threads. This place is a fantasy world full of wana be winners, you talk a lot of crap for a team thats never won the ultimate prize.

rschepise
05-12-2005, 03:13 PM
I hate to break it to you feelthedick, but Gay J Feely is the worst QB in the league. Yes, Jay Fiedler is even a much better option. So while you were wasting all that time ranting and raving about all that crap, Feely was out singing with Alvin and the Chipmunks.

PS Feelthedick....Get smarter!!!

"And the pass is interceted by Pat Williams and he's gonna take it in all by himself"

feelthepain
05-12-2005, 03:40 PM
I hate to break it to you feelthedick, but Gay J Feely is the worst QB in the league. Yes, Jay Fiedler is even a much better option. So while you were wasting all that time ranting and raving about all that crap, Feely was out singing with Alvin and the Chipmunks.

PS Feelthedick....Get smarter!!!

"And the pass is interceted by Pat Williams and he's gonna take it in all by himself"
Kind of response I'm getting used to from a Bills fan, all insults, no brains!!

wchutalkinboutwillis
05-12-2005, 10:28 PM
I'm not sure "feeltheanus" realizes that this is a site for Bills fans. He/She discusses being biased and unbiased. Look at the header of this page!!! There's a big glaring red-eyed Buffalo who just had a Phin for breakfast. The 3 best options for you:

1) Quietly convert- Change your name, avatar, attitude, etc. I know you're capable.
2) Start making some sense. You can remain loyal to your team while also loyal to your team's biggest rival's Fan Forum. WTF???? The catch is that you'll to deal with the fact that you're team is in a rebuilding mode with a long way to go.
3) Change your name to "feelthejills" and all will be forgiven.

camelcowboy
05-13-2005, 09:34 AM
I'm not sure "feeltheanus" realizes that this is a site for Bills fans. He/She discusses being biased and unbiased. Look at the header of this page!!! There's a big glaring red-eyed Buffalo who just had a Phin for breakfast. The 3 best options for you:

1) Quietly convert- Change your name, avatar, attitude, etc. I know you're capable.
2) Start making some sense. You can remain loyal to your team while also loyal to your team's biggest rival's Fan Forum. WTF???? The catch is that you'll to deal with the fact that you're team is in a rebuilding mode with a long way to go.
3) Change your name to "feelthejills" and all will be forgiven.
Feelthejills :woeisme: