PDA

View Full Version : Travis has his numbers despite Gilbride.

Tatonka
12-15-2002, 07:40 PM
just think what he could do if he got the kind of love from his team that Priest Holmes gets...

i really think KG has Bledsoe on his Fantasy football team..

:rolleyes:

i mean.. i just dont get it.. we are WINNING the game by a field goal.. and KG calls numerous passing plays.. OVER AND OVER... we go three and out like 3 times in a row.. right before they put flutie in..

the defense held up, thank god..

when henry gets the ball, he produces.. simple as that..

we won this game dispite KG and his horrid play calling.. and if drew is truely audibling out of run plays.. then F him too.. give that young man the rock 30 times a game, so we have a chance to win.. he is the true star on our team.. not moulds, price, or bledsoe.

ublinkwescore
12-15-2002, 09:19 PM
Wooo... Easy there guy, you can't take anything away from Moulds, or Price - the jury's still out on Bledsoe - if he is audibling out of running plays, he really needs to stop - this team has no place on it's roster for a glory hog. But I've got to agree with you - Travis Henry does need to get the ball at least 25 times a game, and really deserves to get the ball about 33 times a game. I get so excited every time I see them hand the ball off to him because I know that while he may get stuffed, if he doesn't, he's off for a nice 10 yard run either getting the first down, or keeping us out of 3rd and long situations. I bet you anything that Henry alone could move the Bills down the field (no passes on an entire drive, just handing it off to Henry, and picking a good run blocking scheme).

ublinkwescore
12-15-2002, 09:19 PM
Travis Henry could end up with 1,600 yards on the ground this year.

PA Season Ticket Holder
12-15-2002, 09:27 PM
He should be close to 2,000 yards from scrimmage this year. I'm not sure what the exact numbers are.

If he was used in some of the games like he was supposed to he probably would've rushed for at least 1,700 yards. He should easily be in the race for the rushing titles.

The only thing that stopped Henry from 200 yards rushing today was Gilbride. The Chargers had nobody who could bring him down by themselves today.

Kelly The Dog
12-15-2002, 10:55 PM
No one has ever carried the ball 30 times a game. Last year, Stephen Davis carried it the most, 24 times per. The most ever in one game for the bills is 39 by OJ. We/He should definitely run more but the calls for TH to run the ball 30 times every game is just foolish. I'm more upset about not throwing it to him on swings and dumps and screens. 22-25 times a game is a lot and would lead the league in carries.