PDA

View Full Version : I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

Canadian'eh!
05-10-2005, 02:35 PM
wow.... crazy trip. I am 10x more tired than i was when i left.

The girlfriends university graduation party was pretty brutal for the dinner part.... but one the party started it was not bad considering it was a party full of francophones.

some of the dudes were alright. no one gave me any attitude (unlike every other english person will tell you when in quebec) the guys with my girlfriends friends were generally very accomodating and tried their best to make bits of conversationin english. one guy was an ass but more to his girlfiend than anyone else (hammered).

BUT THE WOMEN! Man those french girls are H-O-T! even the average ones are pretty good.... was hard to out more than 5 or 6 ugly ones in a room of 200 graduates.... and one FLAMING homo. i mean.... there's "classic gay elementary school male teacher" and WHOA IS THAT GUY A MASSIVE HOMO.... and i usually suspect all french guys of being light in the loafers so to speak....

anyway, my girlfriend has 1 friend (not a close freind sadly) who is SMOKING! I mean a 10.5/10 hot, maybe 12..... WOW.... she was so hot i couldn't shut up about it and my girlfriend didn't even care because she's so hot. :nervous:

That girl (i believe her name was Valerie) belongs in modeling or movies... not teaching grade 2.

anyway.... not bad. had to drink Boreal Rousse.... got used to it eventually.

Barely saw the boys... they have a trip east planned next month. I do have the 2nd biggest bag of weed i'v ever had now. almost time to rent the matrix or blade....

Gotta thank Forward_Lateral (aka adam) for drafting for me while i was gone.... I think i gave him 5-6 specific names and he got 4-5 of them.... great drafting.... thanks man.

Forward_Lateral
05-10-2005, 02:49 PM
:up: :smoke:

RetroRaiders81
05-10-2005, 02:55 PM
Luckyy