X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FinNasty23
    • May 2005

How do Bills fans feel about...

I am a Dolphin fan and new to this site. But I am an even bigger fan of football. I am actually curious about how the fans on this board feel about trading Travis Henry? I mean you guys have a freakin stud with McGahee, and if he stays healthy there is no doubt in my mind that he can be one of the best in the league for years to come. But is there a concern on this board about McGahee staying healthy? Personally, I would try my hardest to hold on to Henry (even though he isnt giving you guys much of an option) as hard as I could for this season as an insurance policy since McGahee hasnt played a full season yet.

Nasty

PS - Now I know I am gunna get some immature repsonses like "Dolphins Suck", but I am hoping that I can have a normal conversation about football with some of the more mature people on this board.
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

I'd love to have Henry remain as a backup but his attitude hasn't been of a team player of late
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Bill Brasky
      Drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls
      • Jan 2004

It'd be great to keep both, but in a money-driven league it will never happen.

Comment

• FinNasty23
        • May 2005

Originally posted by The_Philster
        I'd love to have Henry remain as a backup but his attitude hasn't been of a team player of late
        Ya he is being a real punk about everything. There is no doubt that you guys would have the best 1 2 punch out of the backfield if he stayed (unless Ricky returned )

Nasty

Comment

• The_Philster
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by jfreeman
          It'd be great to keep both, but in a money-driven league it will never happen.
          well..money doesn't even enter into it for 2005...neither one has a large contract
          Originally posted by FinNasty23
          I am a Dolphin fan
          You know...it takes a big man to admit the problem...coming here might help you solve it...Chambers84Phins is slowly turning to our side...won't be long before he's McGahee21Bills
          The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Bling
            • Jul 2004

You know...it takes a big man to admit the problem...coming here might help you solve it...Chambers84Phins is slowly turning to our side...won't be long before he's McGahee21Bills
            You mean he isn't already a Bills fan?

Comment

• FinNasty23
              • May 2005

Hahahaha... sorry man... I bleed aqua and orange. But you guys do have alot of talent on your team. I really thin McGahee is gunna be a stud (if he can stay healthy) and hope he and RBrown will be battling as rivals for years (hopefully for the season rushing title!)

Nasty

Comment

• FinNasty23
                • May 2005

So are people worried on this board about trading Henry or is everyone confident about McGahee staying healthy?

Nasty

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                  • Jul 2002

I would love Henry as a backup. I am confident that Willis will stay healthy though.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                    • Jul 2002

Henry has been a warrior on the field. His problem is that he ASKED the bills for a contract extension because he needed $$. He lost his job and now he's whining. He should just come back, honor the extension he asked for and prove to the world he's a starter .
                    sacrifice1
                    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• AndreReed83
                      Dink or dunk, Mularkey just plain stunk.
                      • Mar 2004

Dolphins suck........ just kidding, welcome to the board. I'm hoping Henry can be traded for a 3rd. Someone will go down in training camp or before the trade deadline (that's just how the game is) and hopefully something with Henry can be done.

"Look it up Thurman!!!" ~Marv Levy~
                      "It's like someone walking into your house and punching your mother RIGHT in the the face." ~Darryl Talley ~

Comment

• OpIv37
                        Acid Douching Asswipe
                        • Sep 2002

welcome to the board. I definitely have my concerns about Willis and wish Henry would STFU and play. But, Willis was hesitant last year because of inexperience and the fact that he was still recovering. His true durability will be determined this year, and regardless of who the RB is I'm worried that our O-line will get them killed.

That being said, if Henry's going to continue to be such an immature little *****, I'd rather get something for him now than nothing when he becomes an FA next offseason.
                        MiKiDo Facebook
                        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• ShadowHawk7
                          Ground your Jets Vilma, no way you're shooting this guy down.
                          • Mar 2003

I am a Dolphin fan and new to this site. But I am an even bigger fan of football. I am actually curious about how the fans on this board feel about trading Travis Henry? I mean you guys have a freakin stud with McGahee, and if he stays healthy there is no doubt in my mind that he can be one of the best in the league for years to come. But is there a concern on this board about McGahee staying healthy? Personally, I would try my hardest to hold on to Henry (even though he isnt giving you guys much of an option) as hard as I could for this season as an insurance policy since McGahee hasnt played a full season yet.

Nasty

PS - Now I know I am gunna get some immature repsonses like "Dolphins Suck", but I am hoping that I can have a normal conversation about football with some of the more mature people on this board.
                          Hey welcome to the Zone dude. I enjoy talking to people who are fans of other teams if they are, like you said, a bigger fan of football. Posters like NE39, LT, and you are good, knowledgable football fans, and we could use more of you. Thanks for the props on McGahee.

Anyways, about the TH situation, if TH comes back to reality, and gets off of Madden, he'll realize he has to play his best to get half of the money he wants next year in the FA, which will work to our advantage. Or if a RB gets hurt in the summer, TH may be dealt to them for a 3rd in 2006.
                          "It's not whether you win or lose; it's how you play the game."
                          -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• Iehoshua
                            • Jan 2003

Dolphins suck!

I hope they show Henry the door. He's more injury prone to me than McGahee.

Comment

• finsrclowns
                              • Apr 2004

Nasty

Dolphins

It's pretty simple. First team to offer us a third has themselves a "top 5 back". If noone does, Henry will get a "5 day letter" and will report, reluctantly, for duty.
                              finsrclowns

Comment

Working...
                              X