PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming Schedule

Ebenezer
05-10-2005, 11:13 PM
Just to let folks know what is coming up....

May 11-30 Stocking Draft - Hopefully it will be over by then
June 6-10 Rookie Draft - I am giving you time to evaluate your roster and see what you need in the rookie draft.
June 13 2 Week Preseason (If I can figure out how to do a preseason)
June 27 - Regular Season Starts

Because of my schedule there will be a couple of weeks in the regular season where there will be no games (sorry - life happens).

We should start the playoffs sometime in September.

Michael82
05-11-2005, 09:35 AM
i like it. It leaves us time to work on our Fantasy Football teams during the season. :up:

Ebenezer
05-11-2005, 12:45 PM
i like it. It leaves us time to work on our Fantasy Football teams during the season. :up:
next year, our season should co-incide with the regular NFL season..what do you think?

Canadian'eh!
05-11-2005, 12:49 PM
not sure.....this is really helping kill the LONG offseason from the real thing.

Michael82
05-11-2005, 12:53 PM
next year, our season should co-incide with the regular NFL season..what do you think?
I don't like it. Too many of us, especially me are involved in a bunch of fantasy football leagues for money or fun. This league is something that is perfect for the offseason and the preseason. it helps kill the time.

Michael82
05-11-2005, 12:53 PM
not sure.....this is really helping kill the LONG offseason from the real thing.
EXACTLY!

Ebenezer
05-11-2005, 12:56 PM

I don't like it. Too many of us, especially me are involved in a bunch of fantasy football leagues for money or fun. This league is something that is perfect for the offseason and the preseason. it helps kill the time.

EXACTLY!

good points!! I appreciate the feedback!!