PDA

View Full Version : Awesome! Bills vs. Packers Scrimmage in August!

Michael82
05-11-2005, 08:01 AM
I just got a message from VCoach....

The Bills will travel to Green Bay during training camp to take part in a scrimmageat Lambeau Field on Friday Night, August 5th. :dance:

Ed
05-11-2005, 08:09 AM
Damn, I was hoping they'd have it here or with the Giants in Albany. Oh well.

Michael82
05-11-2005, 08:24 AM
Damn, I was hoping they'd have it here or with the Giants in Albany. Oh well.
I was thinking and hoping the same thing. Oh well. At least they are still going to have one and it will probably be on TV. :up:

Cntrygal
05-11-2005, 08:27 AM
How would I get tickets to that Mikey?

Mr. Miyagi
05-11-2005, 08:30 AM
Yeah I'll try to go too. It's only a few hours drive for me. :naughty:

Michael82
05-11-2005, 08:47 AM
In Green Bay...probably at Lambeau Field....

Mr. Miyagi
05-11-2005, 09:00 AM
http://packers.com/news/releases/2005/05/11/1/

Tickets, priced again at $8 with families in mind, will go on sale Saturday, June 4, with details to be announced at a later date. Parking for the evening will be $5, with net proceeds going to the Green Bay Packers Foundation to be dispersed to area and state charities through its annual grant program.

The event will be televised in Green Bay on WLUK-TV Fox 11, as well as throughout the state of Wisconsin on associated stations. The telecast will be hosted by Drew Smith and other members of the Fox 11 sports and news staffs.
:hiclap: Since I don't have TiVo I'll tape it on a VHS tape, and send it around to you guys if necessary, IF it's on TV here.

I'll let you know when I find out more about the tickets.

Italian Stallion
05-11-2005, 09:33 AM
We gotta find a way to get this thing on TV here in western NY.....I know Ii'll be calling local stations here in Rochester to try and get the ball moving on it....we got 3 months guys, lets make it happen!

AussieGirl
05-11-2005, 10:01 AM
Rare chance here since a real game would be filled with Packers season ticket holders and no tickets for visiting Bills fans.
A scrimmage might be as close as we could get to actually seeing the Bills play inside this stadium
Anyone thinking of going over for the weekend?

ShadowHawk7
05-11-2005, 10:03 AM
I will as well, try to get to that. But is there really gonna be 50,000 people there for a scrimmage?? That means it'll be actually hard to get seats, and talk to the Bills players.

Mr. Miyagi
05-11-2005, 11:29 AM
Rare chance here since a real game would be filled with Packers season ticket holders and no tickets for visiting Bills fans.
A scrimmage might be as close as we could get to actually seeing the Bills play inside this stadium
I'll try to go. Wanna hook up? :naughty:

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
05-11-2005, 11:36 AM
We gotta find a way to get this thing on TV here in western NY.....I know Ii'll be calling local stations here in Rochester to try and get the ball moving on it....we got 3 months guys, lets make it happen!

This is where I wish Empire was still around they would have the scrimmage live they used to do the scrimmages when we scrimmaged the Browns.

Cntrygal
05-11-2005, 08:59 PM
http://packers.com/news/releases/2005/05/11/1/

:hiclap: Since I don't have TiVo I'll tape it on a VHS tape, and send it around to you guys if necessary, IF it's on TV here.

I'll let you know when I find out more about the tickets.

Keep me post MM! :hi5:

I'm going to try and make it!

Cntrygal
05-16-2005, 08:25 AM
There's three of us so far from RC that want to make the trip!

Earthquake Enyart
05-16-2005, 09:01 AM
There's three of us so far from RC that want to make the trip!
You're not gonna bring that creepy guy again, are you? :eek:

Cntrygal
05-16-2005, 06:27 PM
You're not gonna bring that creepy guy again, are you? :eek:

I can't take anybody "again" to GB. Since I've never been there. ;)

The_Philster
05-17-2005, 07:10 PM
Tickets for “Packers Family Night, presented by Fox 11” will go on sale at 10 a.m. Saturday, June 4, the Green Bay Packers said Tuesday afternoon.

Last year, the Packers sold 60,214 tickets to the event, which this year will take place on on Friday, Aug. 5, and include a scrimmage with the Buffalo Bills.

The tickets are $8 and can be bought in person, over the telephone or over the Internet....more (http://www.packersnews.com/archives/news/breakpack_21073304.shtml)

Stoneludlow
05-18-2005, 08:02 AM
Another great excuse to tailgate, but do you bring the wings or brahts?

The_Philster
05-18-2005, 03:06 PM
Another great excuse to tailgate, but do you bring the wings or brahts?

wings are usually pretty involved at a tailgate...only time I bring those is for a late game so I can cook them up before heading to 'church'