PDA

View Full Version : Eb, can we get a ruling on this?

Michael82
05-11-2005, 01:02 PM
I've been notified that the New England Wookiees select RB Thomas Jones Chicago Bears to end the 35th round. 36th round opening selection to follow shortly.
Can we please start having these teams pm their lists to Eb, Rich, and Devin? I really don't like seeing other teams pick for them. It just doesn't seem right. i have to send a list if I am away, so does everybody else. I feel that you guys should do that too. No more making picks for eachother.

The Chef
05-11-2005, 01:08 PM
If you have a problem with this I suggest you notify the Wookiees, and the Super Dueces directly, as they are primarily the owners who does this regularly.

I was asked to do a favor. The Wookiees owner, besides from being a major deuchebag, works weird hours and always has the Deuces make his pick cause he's a pathetic loser with the worst slice in the history of golf.

I always make my own picks with the exception of one time when I was unexpectedly called away on business.

Since I know both owners personally I can assure you that whenever I have done this in the past, it was at their discretion and authorization.

Simply put...don't shoot the messenger. I'll now be making my own pick.

I mean what am I paying you people for...throw me a frickin bone here!!!

Michael82
05-11-2005, 01:13 PM
If you have a problem with this I suggest you notify the Wookiees, and the Super Dueces directly, as they are primarily the owners who does this regularly.

I was asked to do a favor. The Wookiees owner, besides from being a major deuchebag, works weird hours and always has the Deuces make his pick cause he's a pathetic loser with the worst slice in the history of golf.

I always make my own picks with the exception of one time when I was unexpectedly called away on business.

Since I know both owners personally I can assure you that whenever I have done this in the past, it was at their discretion and authorization.

Simply put...don't shoot the messenger. I'll now be making my own pick.

I mean what am I paying you people for...throw me a frickin bone here!!!
i'm not *****ing at you, I'm just upset about this whole thing. We all need to take time out of our lives to participate in this draft, the rookie draft, and the FA draft. If he's not able to be here for ANY of this draft, or the rookie draft, I think he should be replaced. We did that with other teams. Why can't we do it with this team?

Devin
05-11-2005, 01:14 PM
Please have the wookies simply mail us a list either Eb/Me/R. Rich

one of us is always on, and Mikey backs us up if we arent. But to keep it fair and to keep everything the same for all owners lets try and do this at least until Eb can issue a final ruling.

No harm, No foul but to keep it fair lets do it this way for now. Rest assured unless they are not thier your desired pick will be taken.

Canadian'eh!
05-11-2005, 02:49 PM
I kind of agree with mikey.... what is the point of an owner who is never online? i could have had a buddy making picks mailed through me too but i said i don't want to do it because of this same reason.

there had to be a regular member (dozer maybe?) that could run a team moer effectively?

Michael82
05-11-2005, 02:52 PM
I kind of agree with mikey.... what is the point of an owner who is never online? i could have had a buddy making picks mailed through me too but i said i don't want to do it because of this same reason.

there had to be a regular member (dozer maybe?) that could run a team moer effectively?
That's my point. With this league, you really need to have time and be around for the drafts and all the other things.

Ebenezer
05-11-2005, 03:09 PM
OK guys...I have addressed all this in a new thread.