PDA

View Full Version : Ruling from the Commissioner's Office: PLEASE READ

Ebenezer
05-11-2005, 03:06 PM
I have been asked to rule on the absenteeism of some franchises and the integrity of the draft. Some explanation and then a decision.

1. Spaz Spartans-Spaz e-mailed to ask that we select for him in until he comes back. I believe he is a college student and this is the end of the semester. He may be without internet access. He entrusted us to make the decisions for him and he will live with him.

2. KSS-I know Draft Boy is in college and probably facing the same problem right now. We have not selected for him because he has not asked. I apologize to him if he wanted us to continue selecting for him but I trust he will continue on when he gets back.

3. Wookiees-Some owners have expressed concerned that the Wookiees are never around to make their pick and that those picks come from the Chef and Ryjam. It is my understanding that the Wookiees owner does not have internet access during the day and is not able to be on-line to make picks. That's fine. However, others make lists and send them out to Devin, Rich, Mikey and me to make picks for them. I HAVE NOT BEEN AROUND AND EVEN PM THEM LISTS TO PICK FOR ME!!

Sine I am a benevolent dictator here is my ruling:

Knowing that Spaz, Draft Boy and Ryjam are all contributors to the Zone as writers, I am giving some slack.

To maintain the integrity of the league and resolve the other owners questions here is my ruling.

1. We will continue to pick for Spaz since he asked.

2. If KSS wants us to continue for him, we are ready to do that.

3. I have let the Wookiees get their picks in through The Chef and Ryjam. At this time, I am requesting that the Wookiees begin sending lists to Devin, R. Rich and me each day if they cannot make the draft. Since they have the 20th and 21st pick of the day, it might take a little work to come up with a list of 21 people each day but if they are dedicated to it then they should be able to do this. The Wookiees must also send their lists to us for the rookie draft if they are not able to be on live.

Sorry if this ruffles some feathers but I hope it eases the fears of the other owners who have expressed concerns. We have put WAY to much work into this thing to have it crumble now. Thanks for your time. I appreciate any input but do not want this turning into a pissing match. Thanks.

Michael82
05-11-2005, 05:46 PM
This seems fair. I like it. :up:

ryjam282
05-12-2005, 06:31 AM
I will contact the Wookiees and let him know. Sorry for all the problems regarding the new expansion team. It was not intended to be this way.

Ebenezer
05-12-2005, 08:42 AM
I will contact the Wookiees and let him know. Sorry for all the problems regarding the new expansion team. It was not intended to be this way.
no problem! let's just have fun with this.!