• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mudflap1
    Next Question!
    • Nov 2004

Food for thought

By no means do I think this could or would happen, but would you trade Eric Moulds and Travis Henry to the Eagles for Terrell Owens and Corey Simon? You then sign some running back in FA to back up McGahee.

Jon
  • EDS
    • Jan 2003

No. Talent wise it is a good deal but Owens is a jerk so I rather not have to cheer for him.

Comment

• Mudflap1
      Next Question!
      • Nov 2004

Yes. That's the point, it's a great deal for the Bills talent-wise, but is T.O. worth the headache?

Jon

Comment

• EDS
        • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Mudflap1
        Yes. That's the point, it's a great deal for the Bills talent-wise, but is T.O. worth the headache?

Jon
        I don't think he is worth the headache. Same with Randy Moss.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
          Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
          • May 2003

I don't generally worry about players being a distraction or a disruptive force, but TO has a Deion-type personality that could really affect team chemistry.
          Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• camelcowboy
            • Mar 2005

Clumps would be better for this, but i believe Trading Moulds would really kill our cap. Especially adding expensive contracts like TO, and Simon.

Comment

Working...
            X