PDA

View Full Version : People need to stop their pissing and moaning....seriosuly rediculace

mackey789
12-16-2002, 12:41 AM
I think it is rediculace how people can STILL find stuff to pick on after a win. I love it when guys (like WYS) always dissect the stats from a game after a loss and say that stats mean nothing and a win is all that matters. THEN, after a win, they dissect the stats again while pissing and moaning that drew didnt get 400 yards and his stats weren't good enough. I just think its amusing to see people piss and moan about EVERYTHING, after losing or even winning a game. I can;t wait for the day when people accept that we are a good football team on the way to being a GREAT football team next year. I will tell you this: they are MMMUUUCCCHHHH better than last year. GO BILLS!!!

TypicalBill
12-16-2002, 05:16 AM
Agreed we are one year away from becoming a dominant football team and maybe we were wrong when we had high expectations for this year and this includes you mackey789, your signature says it. "Buffalo Bills: AFC East Champs in 2002!!" im sure you wrote it before the season started because we all were excited. But with all that said i agree, next year is our year.:up:

SABURZFAN
12-16-2002, 06:21 AM
i'm sorry but that's not pi$$ing and moaning.that's an observation by someone who feels that certain areas are a weakness and needs to be addressed.just because we post a W it doesn't mean that we sit on our high horse and high five each other about the win.

as a BILLS fan and a frequent poster to this board,i don't find it bothersome about criticism to our team even if we do win.there may be things that i don't see whereas somebody else may have seen something different.that's why coaches sit and watch films for hours after the games.they pinpoint mistakes made by players,as well as their own mistakes.that's what makes us a better football team.

as it stands,we are not a good football team right now.i'm not saying that we're not better than last year because i'd be lying.our inconsistency shows to no end.we're young and we make plenty of mistakes.at times,our coaches and players don't seem to be on the same page.we SHOULD be a better football team next year.we'd have to pick up a couple of key players in the offseason to even consider ourselves to be on the verge of being a GREAT football team.to be a great football team,we need both sides of the ball to play above the average standards.that's not happening.our offense is above average,yet shows that it has it's share of troubles.our defense is the other way being that it's below average but shows that we can hang at certain times.if you put that all together,you get an average football team.average isn't good.average is a .500 team that doesn't make the playoffs.

Ð
12-16-2002, 06:30 AM
What's "seriosuly rediculace" is your spelling. Did you sleep through school ?

e-mo4life
12-16-2002, 07:30 AM
no matter what , even going all the way to a superbowl , ppl will STILL find something to complain about......i think we all knew going in this year that this was not a perfect team, they still have a lot of work to do, but they have made a lot of progress....no one is ever satisfied! LOL

WG
12-16-2002, 08:53 AM
Originally posted by BigDoug
What's "seriosuly rediculace" is your spelling. Did you sleep through school ?

That's a good Monday morning laugh!!!

LMAO

mybills
12-17-2002, 04:01 PM
"seriosuly rediculace"

good Tuesday evening laugh too..:evil:

mackey789
12-17-2002, 04:09 PM
hahaha, sorry...my bad

WG
12-17-2002, 05:29 PM
LOL mybills!!!

justasportsfan
12-20-2002, 12:17 AM
I Missed my flight back to Ft. Lauderdale and I am pissed about it.

"seriosuly rediculace"

Lmao! Not pissed anymore! Thanks!