X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

Bills Sign RB/KR ReShard Lee

Former Cowboys running back ReShard Lee agreed to a two-year deal with the Buffalo Bills, according to his agent, Harold Lewis. Lee played in 14 games in 2004 for the Cowboys, averaging 23.5 yards per kickoff return and rushing for 128 yards and one touchdown.

• LtFinFan66
    • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Mikey82
    Former Cowboys running back ReShard Lee agreed to a two-year deal with the Buffalo Bills, according to his agent, Harold Lewis. Lee played in 14 games in 2004 for the Cowboys, averaging 23.5 yards per kickoff return and rushing for 128 yards and one touchdown.

http://www.dfw.com/mld/dfw/sports/football/11637551.htm
    There were some Fin Fans who had mentioned him before. He could be a decent back-up I believe!! Good pick-up IMO

Comment

• Michael82
      • Jul 2002

I agree. He's one of the top KR's in the league and will make the combo of him and McGee scary.

Also, he's only 25 and could be a nice 3rd down back. He's better than Shad Williams IMO.

Comment

• madness23
        • Apr 2003

Helps our depth, special teams and takes a quality backup RB off the market?

Comment

• Michael82
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by madness23
          Helps our depth, special teams and takes a quality backup RB off the market?
          EXACTLY!

It also makes me think that a Travis Henry deal might be sometime soon.

Comment

• BigZ
            • Sep 2003

EXACTLY!

We can only hope!

Comment

• Jan Reimers
              Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
              • May 2003

EXACTLY!

Yeah, we seem to be stockpiling RBs - Williams, Gates, Brown, Lee, Burns (mostly a backup for Shelton, but we did sign Goldsberry) in addition to TH and WM. Makes me think Travis will be gone before the start of the season.
              Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• juice
                • Aug 2003

EXACTLY!

Travis to where? there aren't even any Rumors floating.

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                  • May 2003

We do have a bunch of good Special Teamers, too. Makes me think of the Levy years.
                  Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                    • May 2003

Originally posted by juice
                    Travis to where? there aren't even any Rumors floating.
                    Rumors don't make trades. GMs make trades.

Comment

• camelcowboy
                      • Mar 2005

Mcgee,Lee,Parrish,Fast Freddie. There should be no need to put Clements on punt returns. Which is good because he always fumbled at the worst times.

Comment

• dannyek71
                        Drink Responsibly
                        • Dec 2004

I think Burns is gone. We signed Travis Brown and Shane Mathews because they were mirrors of the starter, Drew. Joe Burns had much the same body style and running style of TH (though not nearly the same talent). No TH, no reason to keep a mirror of him around.
                        [

Comment

• BuffaloRanger
                          WORK HARD. PLAY HARD. LIVE HARD.
                          • Mar 2003

Are the Bills going to start putting 3 guys back on Kick returns? Is he a big improvement over what we have? Or does he have the potential to be a big improvement?

You see I don't know because I REFUSE TO REGISTER FOR A DALLAS NEWSPAPER!!

F%#K DALLAS!
                          Buffalo Only and Always.

Comment

• juice
                            • Aug 2003

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
                            Rumors don't make trades. GMs make trades.
                            Brilliant Jan really.. and your right even when TD started the rumor that Henry would be an Eagle by the end of day 1 of the draft it didn't happen.

You have to admit that many times rumors come from leaks, and leaks come sometime before an actual trade.. but "Rumors don't make trades" is an absolute stroke of Genius!

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                              • May 2003

Originally posted by juice
                              Brilliant Jan really.. and your right even when TD started the rumor that Henry would be an Eagle by the end of day 1 of the draft it didn't happen.

You have to admit that many times rumors come from leaks, and leaks come sometime before an actual trade.. but "Rumors don't make trades" is an absolute stroke of Genius!
                              Thanks. Glad you liked it.

Comment

Working...
                              X