PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE READ: Note on trades in rounds 46-70

Ebenezer
05-13-2005, 08:42 AM
Here is a point I never thought of...or maybe I did and forgot.

It is not fair to trade away picks that you do not have. When you have 53 players your draft is over. You cannot trade away picks that occur after you have 53 players. For example, if you pick your 53rd player in the 55th round, you cannot trade away picks in rounds following 55.

I will grandfather any trades in that have already been made.
If you want to trade away lower picks that is fine but you cannot draft your 53rd player until all those traded picks have been selected. If your compensation gets too crazy I will nix the trade. In other words, don't trade away all your picks in the 50s and make your last pick in round 62.

Sorry to come up with this at such a late moment but I could not foresee all things that might happen. Fair?

L.A. Playa
05-13-2005, 08:52 AM
here is a question lets say you are scheduled to pick your last player in rd 53 you trade rd 53 to move into rd 49 you then can not make that trade???

Ebenezer
05-13-2005, 09:04 AM
here is a question lets say you are scheduled to pick your last player in rd 53 you trade rd 53 to move into rd 49 you then can not make that trade???
ok...that one gave me a headache thinking about it!!!

i would OK that trade. We are at the point that I can almost tell when an owners last pick will be...i would be able to tell if somebody is abusing the system...i really just want to avoid somebody trying to trade away 10 picks to get a pick in return because they know they will not be using those picks.