PDA

View Full Version : I might have to kill myself...

Tatonka
05-13-2005, 08:10 PM
i have to share this story.. because i want to go jump off a bridge right now..

my neighbor, who i just met about a month ago after recently moving into my new house in december, comes over today as i pull into my driveway.. he is a cool guy.. has a racecar that he races on the weekend..and his wife is a doctor, so he stays home with their daughter.. anyways.. he knows pat kelly real well.. he has been in my house and seen my autographed jim kelly picture and stuff.. he knows i am a huge bills fan..

so anyways.. he comes over today and says that he was talking to pat kelly today and jim is in town.. he owns a bush car and is in town for the Richmond races.. he is having this big party at his 5 million dollar mansion tomorrow at 3pm.. so my neighbor has enough sense to tell pat about his neighbor that is a huge bills fan.. pat says, well why dont the two of you come over and party all night with us..

:drool:

so i start freaking out.. ARE YOU SERIOUS!.. other players there.. incredible house.. and getting to hang out with jim kelly...

:eek:

THEN.. he says.. "but i have a race on sunday, so i might not go."

:chair:

i can feel a lump in my throat... ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?!?!?

:curse:

so i am like.. ummm.. dude.. why did you just tell me about this..

:down:

so then he says.. well.. he might go for a couple hours... he will call me tomorrow to let me know..

you have got to be kidding me.

:blowup:

Slim
05-13-2005, 08:28 PM
Ive only seem Jim ONCE(with the acception of bills games). I went to the HOF when he was inducted. That was so awesome, not a eye in Canton was dry

Anyways good luck dude.Try not to get your hopes up. so no matter what you wont be dissapointed.

Tatonka
05-13-2005, 08:37 PM
:rage:

:rant:

Bling
05-13-2005, 08:37 PM
I don't know I'd rather party with more: Ricky Williams or Jim Kelly? :rolleyes:

Mr. Miyagi
05-13-2005, 08:54 PM
Tatonka, just twist your neighbor's arm into bringing you in and introduce you to Pat Kelly, then he can leave right away and you can stay as long as you like. :)

The_Philster
05-13-2005, 09:48 PM
I'd kick your neighbor's ass if he decides not to go
I don't know I'd rather party with more: Ricky Williams or Jim Kelly? :rolleyes:

No contest...you don't have to break the law to hang with Kelly

wchutalkinboutwillis
05-13-2005, 09:52 PM
Wow. Those would be two totally different get togethers. I know that Jimbo used to have a full fledged night club in his basement. Not sure if it's still there. I don't see Ricky as being the most gracious host but I'm sure he'd have killer bud.

BillsPride12
05-13-2005, 10:17 PM
A Jim Kelly party? Oh man, if you get a chance to get down there I wanna full report tomorrow. I'm sure there'll be lots of good stories

LifetimeBillsFan
05-14-2005, 01:05 AM
Tatonka, just twist your neighbor's arm into bringing you in and introduce you to Pat Kelly, then he can leave right away and you can stay as long as you like. :)If that doesn't work, try your most sophisticated forms of :please: :pant: :bow: :pray: :hail: :grovel: :$:

Good Luck!

Have a great time at the party! But, not such a good time that you can't tell us all about it! :up:

Mr. Cynical
05-14-2005, 01:33 AM
Tatonka, just twist your neighbor's arm into bringing you in and introduce you to Pat Kelly, then he can leave right away and you can stay as long as you like. :)
Good idea. Either that or have your buddy say to Pat I can't make it by my friend Tonk would just die if he didn't get a chance to meet Jim. I bet Pat might just say ok and tell him to tell Tonk to come.

Tatonka
05-14-2005, 06:56 AM
it is 8 am on a saturday morning.. andi am up.. i cant stop thinking about this..

mybills
05-14-2005, 07:00 AM
wow bling, no wonder you get negged so much! :evil:

I hope it works out for you, Tatonka! :up:

Cntrygal
05-14-2005, 08:34 AM
it is 8 am on a saturday morning.. andi am up.. i cant stop thinking about this..

Good luck!

Morgoth
05-14-2005, 09:09 AM
Met Jim once he signed a jersey and a hologram card and got a picture with him. Seems nice. I don't really think a players personality matters to me off field. As long as they can be a team player and leader then I don't care if they'd rather not be personable off field. I'm not generally a pleasant person to be around but it's not an issue because I'm not on tv. I thinks it's a disservice to think players have to be nice just because they're on tv. We don't watch them because they are jovial we watch them to see if they can pull out the W. Don't expect too much T.

The Natrix
05-14-2005, 10:10 AM

yeah, that's what I was going to say.

BillsNick
05-14-2005, 05:37 PM
i have to share this story.. because i want to go jump off a bridge right now..

my neighbor, who i just met about a month ago after recently moving into my new house in december, comes over today as i pull into my driveway.. he is a cool guy.. has a racecar that he races on the weekend..and his wife is a doctor, so he stays home with their daughter.. anyways.. he knows pat kelly real well.. he has been in my house and seen my autographed jim kelly picture and stuff.. he knows i am a huge bills fan..

so anyways.. he comes over today and says that he was talking to pat kelly today and jim is in town.. he owns a bush car and is in town for the Richmond races.. he is having this big party at his 5 million dollar mansion tomorrow at 3pm.. so my neighbor has enough sense to tell pat about his neighbor that is a huge bills fan.. pat says, well why dont the two of you come over and party all night with us..

:drool:

so i start freaking out.. ARE YOU SERIOUS!.. other players there.. incredible house.. and getting to hang out with jim kelly...

:eek:

THEN.. he says.. "but i have a race on sunday, so i might not go."

:chair:

i can feel a lump in my throat... ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?!?!?

:curse:

so i am like.. ummm.. dude.. why did you just tell me about this..

:down:

so then he says.. well.. he might go for a couple hours... he will call me tomorrow to let me know..

you have got to be kidding me.

:blowup:

you should definitely kill yourself, but kill him first.

Tatonka
05-14-2005, 09:39 PM
so the guy gets home tonight at 7pm.. calls me and says.. hey, sorry buddy.. i went out and played golf with some friends instead.. we will catch the next party out there..

:cry:

unbelievable.. why did he even tell me about it.. WHY!?!?

juice
05-14-2005, 09:45 PM
:hang: :hang:

Mr. Miyagi
05-14-2005, 10:11 PM
so the guy gets home tonight at 7pm.. calls me and says.. hey, sorry buddy.. i went out and played golf with some friends instead.. we will catch the next party out there..

What an ass. Just because he doesn't care about it doesn't mean it isn't important for somebody else. It's called being inconsiderate. :mad:

chernobylwraiths
05-14-2005, 10:37 PM

I would definitely vandalize his car.

Mr. Miyagi
05-14-2005, 10:59 PM
Bananas in the tailpipe.

The_Philster
05-14-2005, 11:03 PM
Bananas in the tailpipe.

http://www.movienation.de/images/artikel/beverlyhillscop_de/eddiemurphy_axelfoley.jpg :biggrin:

camelcowboy
05-14-2005, 11:16 PM

Does he have any pets you can kidnap. Golf, are you freaking kidding me, i play every saturday, but if i could have a chance to party with Jimbo there is no question which i would choose. Every word on the zones bad list, can be used on this man right now.

Hell, it didn't even happen to me, and im really pissed. That was real shaddy, with friends like that who needs enemies.

:down: :blowup: :fit: :censored: :cuss: :rage: :curse: :cgal: :machgun:

The_Philster
05-15-2005, 05:22 AM

Some friend...get him to sign up for the Zone and we'll neg him to death for you :down: :mad:

don137
05-15-2005, 05:51 AM
That was a total d$&k move on your neighbors part. Maybe he was fabricating the whole thing. What kind of idiot would give up partying with a HOF player to go golfing? :limp:

mybills
05-15-2005, 07:00 AM
I would definitely vandalize his car.

Bananas in the tailpipe.

Go poop on the hood and windshield. :evil:

Tatonka
05-15-2005, 08:33 AM
That was a total d$&k move on your neighbors part. Maybe he was fabricating the whole thing. What kind of idiot would give up partying with a HOF player to go golfing? :limp:

actually... if i would have thought that.. i never would have posted this and got all excited... thing is.. he showed me pictures from a trip to atlantic city wiith the kelly's from last year... he definately knows him.. i really think the guy just didnt see it as that big a deal because he has met and been out with them plenty..

regardless.. i wish he just never said anything to me..

jpdex12
05-15-2005, 10:14 AM
Go poop on the hood and windshield. :evil:
Try this I've done it before....

Wipe dog **** under his door handle, under his trunk handle and find some old white **** to stick in his rims so they rattle when he drives!

Cntrygal
05-15-2005, 10:22 AM

invite him to some type of function and then call him HOURS after it's over and say... Sorry I forgot to pick you up... but we had a blast anyway.

mush69
05-15-2005, 03:15 PM
I think this whole situation calls for an upper decker. Go over to his house and hang for a bit and then go use the toilet!