X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tatonka
    • Jul 2002

I might have to kill myself...

i have to share this story.. because i want to go jump off a bridge right now..

my neighbor, who i just met about a month ago after recently moving into my new house in december, comes over today as i pull into my driveway.. he is a cool guy.. has a racecar that he races on the weekend..and his wife is a doctor, so he stays home with their daughter.. anyways.. he knows pat kelly real well.. he has been in my house and seen my autographed jim kelly picture and stuff.. he knows i am a huge bills fan..

so anyways.. he comes over today and says that he was talking to pat kelly today and jim is in town.. he owns a bush car and is in town for the Richmond races.. he is having this big party at his 5 million dollar mansion tomorrow at 3pm.. so my neighbor has enough sense to tell pat about his neighbor that is a huge bills fan.. pat says, well why dont the two of you come over and party all night with us..

so i start freaking out.. ARE YOU SERIOUS!.. other players there.. incredible house.. and getting to hang out with jim kelly...

THEN.. he says.. "but i have a race on sunday, so i might not go."

i can feel a lump in my throat... ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?!?!?

so i am like.. ummm.. dude.. why did you just tell me about this..

so then he says.. well.. he might go for a couple hours... he will call me tomorrow to let me know..

you have got to be kidding me.

"All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe
  • Slim
    • Apr 2004

Ive only seem Jim ONCE(with the acception of bills games). I went to the HOF when he was inducted. That was so awesome, not a eye in Canton was dry

Anyways good luck dude.Try not to get your hopes up. so no matter what you wont be dissapointed.

Comment

• Tatonka
      • Jul 2002

"All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Bling
        • Jul 2004

I don't know I'd rather party with more: Ricky Williams or Jim Kelly?

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
          Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Tatonka, just twist your neighbor's arm into bringing you in and introduce you to Pat Kelly, then he can leave right away and you can stay as long as you like. :)

Comment

• The_Philster
            • Jul 2002

I'd kick your neighbor's ass if he decides not to go
            Originally posted by Bling
            No contest...you don't have to break the law to hang with Kelly
            The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• wchutalkinboutwillis
              • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Bling
              Wow. Those would be two totally different get togethers. I know that Jimbo used to have a full fledged night club in his basement. Not sure if it's still there. I don't see Ricky as being the most gracious host but I'm sure he'd have killer bud.

"If I had my way, I'd shuffle off to Buffalo. Sit by the lake and watch the world go by." Fogerty

Comment

• BillsPride12
                • Dec 2004

A Jim Kelly party? Oh man, if you get a chance to get down there I wanna full report tomorrow. I'm sure there'll be lots of good stories

Comment

• LifetimeBillsFan
                  All-Pro Zoner
                  • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
                  Tatonka, just twist your neighbor's arm into bringing you in and introduce you to Pat Kelly, then he can leave right away and you can stay as long as you like. :)
                  If that doesn't work, try your most sophisticated forms of

Good Luck!

Have a great time at the party! But, not such a good time that you can't tell us all about it!
                  Those who do not learn from the past are doomed to repeat it. And, thus it was that they surrendered their freedom; not with a bang, but without even a whimper.

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
                    Maybe?
                    • Oct 2003

Good idea. Either that or have your buddy say to Pat I can't make it by my friend Tonk would just die if he didn't get a chance to meet Jim. I bet Pat might just say ok and tell him to tell Tonk to come.

Comment

• Tatonka
                      • Jul 2002

it is 8 am on a saturday morning.. andi am up.. i cant stop thinking about this..

Comment

• mybills
                        81 st zoner
                        • Jul 2002

wow bling, no wonder you get negged so much!

I hope it works out for you, Tatonka!
                        I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Cntrygal
                          Visually stunning but camera-shy.
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Tatonka
                          it is 8 am on a saturday morning.. andi am up.. i cant stop thinking about this..

Good luck!
                          Originally posted by notacon
                          The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• Morgoth
                            Can you blow me where the pampers is?
                            • Jun 2003

Met Jim once he signed a jersey and a hologram card and got a picture with him. Seems nice. I don't really think a players personality matters to me off field. As long as they can be a team player and leader then I don't care if they'd rather not be personable off field. I'm not generally a pleasant person to be around but it's not an issue because I'm not on tv. I thinks it's a disservice to think players have to be nice just because they're on tv. We don't watch them because they are jovial we watch them to see if they can pull out the W. Don't expect too much T.
                            Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the Western Spiral arm of the Galaxy lies a small unregarded yellow sun.

Comment

• The Natrix
                              • Jul 2002

yeah, that's what I was going to say.

Byrd.

Comment

Working...
                              X