PDA

View Full Version : Sick of second topic!

mybills
08-05-2002, 01:40 AM
I exposed myself (the ONLY Bills fan) to the local watering hole tonight, only to hear the 2 main topics of discusion......

"Did you watch Kelly's induction?"

and

"Bills are going to dominate this year because of Bledsoe!"

I hated to break it to those Pats fans that I missed the Kelly speech, although I caught it online.....and that if the Bills do better this year, it ain't gonna be because of their Drew Boy.

Before you jump to any conclusions that this is going to be a Bledsoe bashing, (and many of you know I don't like him) hear me out!

I explained to all of them, that the draft pick has a lot to do with the Bills being better this year....and when asked "why" among the majority of "Yeah, because you got Bledsoe" 's, only 1 out of 12 of them knew that we got another X-Pat, -Johnson.... All I could say was, go onliine and look at our draft picks, then realize our cap position this year.

Basically, all I'm saying is that Drew shouldn't be SO in the spotlight to Pats fans OR to Bills fans. AND that we are not going to be our strongest until 2003 when the rest of our kinks are worked out. (ie; DL)

C'mon now, even the guy who knew we got Johnson admitted that he didn't know we got Mike Williams or anyone else!
This tells me that all those N.E./Bills jumpers (that someone mentioned in another thread) are actually Bledsoe jumpers. Gimme a break if you believe otherwise!!!!

Either way, I'm sick of hearing that Bledsoe will be our savior!
G'night, I'm going to sleep on it now, but I'm sure I'll feel the same way tomorrow....um, gee, look at the time, I mean later today.. :D

venis2k1
08-05-2002, 03:49 AM
If i was to walk into a bar in New Orleans and ask some local joe about Ricky Williams i bet 100% of them could tell me that he went to Miami. I also bet that none of them could tell me who the Dolphins first round draft pick was, can you even name the Dolphins first round pick?(it is SETH McKINNEY by the way). i realize that he was taken 90th overall, and Big Mike was taken 4th, but i think you get my point. And you can't really blame them for not knowing Johnson left, after all he did finish 9th on the Patriots in receptions last year. i doubt 1 in 12 even knew he was on their team last year.

PA Season Ticket Holder
08-05-2002, 04:09 PM
I was talking to some dude in the bar this weekend, and he said that he is one of the most diehard of Bills fans there is. I asked him if he goes to many games...He said usually a couple, and he can't wait to go to the Colts game this year, he sees them every year. I was like, "we don't play the Colts". he's like "Yes we do you idiot, twice a year". I was like you're the idiot, they're not even in our division,lol

What a moron

mybills
08-05-2002, 06:33 PM
PA -
I got a similar response from a Pats fan last week. He said, "So, what division is Miami in this year?" lol

I guess if they don't follow things close enough, they should keep their mouth shut huh? :scratch:

PA Season Ticket Holder
08-05-2002, 06:37 PM
The stupid ones are usually the people who think they know it all though,lol

mybills
08-05-2002, 06:50 PM
:lol: TRUE!