PDA

View Full Version : The Rockpile

Bill Brasky
05-15-2005, 05:00 PM
anybody got season tix in any of those sections, or know anybody that does??

I haven't heard many people say they're sitting there.

Italian Stallion
05-15-2005, 05:51 PM
anybody got season tix in any of those sections, or know anybody that does??

I haven't heard many people say they're sitting there.

That's cause they're booty seats. Right UNDER the jumbotron, so unless you like to have a krinked neck after the game, no matter the price, it's not worth it. Work a couple overtimes or something and go all out for better seats....Just my opinion.

Demon
05-15-2005, 07:29 PM
WTF is the rockpile? Is that the hardcore section for fans?

If so, i heard its been selling well. I'm getting tickets there with 2 or 3 others. We called the ticket rep and he told us they are selling quick.

The_Philster
05-15-2005, 07:42 PM
The hardcore section is 122 next to the tunnel :jam:...the Rockpile is the section under the Jumbotron

lordofgun
05-15-2005, 10:13 PM
You'd have to have a rockpile in your head to want to sit there.

Bill Brasky
05-16-2005, 06:26 AM
That's cause they're booty seats. Right UNDER the jumbotron, so unless you like to have a krinked neck after the game, no matter the price, it's not worth it. Work a couple overtimes or something and go all out for better seats....Just my opinion.

You have to be a major tool to want to go to the games to look at the scoreboard all game. Might as well stay at home and look at the stat ticker.

I've been to tons of games and maybe looked at the jumbotron 10 times. The thing is a piece of ****.

dannyek71
05-16-2005, 11:25 AM
I got rockpile seats. Section 241. Ive never had seasons before. I know they arent the best seats, but for $250 you cant beat them

ExWNYer
05-16-2005, 11:35 AM
I got rockpile seats. Section 241. Ive never had seasons before. I know they arent the best seats, but for $250 you cant beat them

NFL Sunday Ticket: $179 :D:

(Enjoy your seats...way to support the team!)

BAM
05-16-2005, 11:41 AM
I'd take Seasons over the Ticket any day.

Unfortunately, I have neither.

Italian Stallion
05-16-2005, 11:46 AM
You have to be a major tool to want to go to the games to look at the scoreboard all game. Might as well stay at home and look at the stat ticker.

I've been to tons of games and maybe looked at the jumbotron 10 times. The thing is a piece of ****.
I don't go to watch the screen *edited for TOS... no name calling please* . I was simply making an observation. The way this team plays and the luck that it has, is gonna cause us to more times than not, look at the replays (JAX GAME). So go ahead, buy those seats, and we shall see how happy you are. Ask for input on the seats then don't except someones response who's been going to games since I was 6, and sat from virtualy every vantage point in the stadium.

Why even create this thread then???

jomat61
05-16-2005, 01:04 PM
i sat in the rockpile for Stl, and Pittsburgh last year, they really are not bad. i'd rather be there than up on top

Bill Brasky
05-16-2005, 09:44 PM

Cool, I've sat there a couple times. It's a good view... pretty much the same views as club/box seats except your at the corner angle of course, and you don't get the free food/drinks :D My seats for this year are in the next section over (242). It really isn't as bad as everyone makes it out to be.

I don't go to watch the screen either dick. I was simply making an observation. The way this team plays and the luck that it has, is gonna cause us to more times than not, look at the replays (JAX GAME). So go ahead, buy those seats, and we shall see how happy you are. Ask for input on the seats then don't except someones response who's been going to games since I was 6, and sat from virtualy every vantage point in the stadium.

Why even create this thread then???

First of all, nice personal insults, "dick". Too hard for you to post an intelligent comment without resorting to name-calling?

Second, I've sat virtually everywhere in the stadium as well. You think you're the only Bills fan on the face of the earth that's been to the Ralph tons of times and sat everywhere? Get a life dude.

Third. I wasn't asking for input on the seats because I already have season tickets there, "dick", and know what the section is like. Growing up/living in WNY it's easy to buy the more expensive seats... but now I live on Long Island and have to make sacrifices to compensate for gas, so who in their right mind wouldn't sit there?

I was simply asking if anybody was sitting there because I hadn't heard anybody on the boards say they had gotten tix there... but I guess you would know more about it because you're the only person ever born that has been going to games since you were "6" and probalby know everybody there.

dannyek71
05-17-2005, 09:03 AM
Cool, I've sat there a couple times. It's a good view... pretty much the same views as club/box seats except your at the corner angle of course, and you don't get the free food/drinks :D My seats for this year are in the next section over (242). It really isn't as bad as everyone makes it out to be.

Ive only been to 6 games in my life, so seasons (no matter where I sit) are going to be awesome.

Half the fun for me is tailgating with friends before the game, so its gonna be a blast!

Jan Reimers
05-17-2005, 10:33 AM
Ive only been to 6 games in my life, so seasons (no matter where I sit) are going to be awesome.

Half the fun for me is tailgating with friends before the game, so its gonna be a blast!
Way to go! It's great being at the Ralph, no matter where your seats are. That's why my wife and I endure a 12 hour drive each way. Bills games are among the most fun things we do.

Bill Brasky
05-17-2005, 02:35 PM

Sweet man. Tailgating is the best part (except when the Bills win)

Way to go! It's great being at the Ralph, no matter where your seats are. That's why my wife and I endure a 12 hour drive each way. Bills games are among the most fun things we do.

It's a little over 7 each way for me... people think I'm nuts having tix living on LI... but NC is a little crazier. Do you go to every game?