X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • camelcowboy
    • Mar 2005

The Wizinator

Seeing who Onterio Smith thing the other day really made me think. We hear so much about drug testing policy, in baseball, and in the NFL but is all this trouble really worth it. These athletes seemingly will always find a way around it. Just out of morbid curousity i used a internet search engine and typed in Whizzinator, or Wizinator. Im not going to post any information on this post, because i want to continue posting on this forum, Try it for yourself,but it is amazing. Holds clean urin for 8 hours, and even has custom male "Tallywackers" available in any race or color. If a average joe like me could find this under 3 minutes, i can't imagine what a professional athlete might be using. It kills me to think a bill might be using these. Really frustrating....On a lighter note i stole a friends credit card and im ordering him one

• OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

way to admit to white collar crime online- have fun in federal "pound you in the ass" prison. j/k

I would suspect that a large number of pro athletes use drugs, either as performance enhancers or for recreation (after all, they have more expendable cash and time than the rest of us and they live a lavish celebrity-type lifestyle). I'd love to put my blinders on and pretend that all the Bills are clean, but there's no way in hell that's true. The NFL takes drug violations seriously and the Bills appear to be one of the stricter teams about keeping non-steroid drug users off the squad, but I'm sure they're far from perfect.

Professional sports face a catch-22 on this issue. If they suspend players for drug use, particularly steroid use, it can hurt the product on the field. Obviously, though, recreational drugs can have negative health effects on the players and it makes the league look bad when players are involved in drug busts or check into rehab. So, the NFL has to decide between having the best product on the field or having a clean, honest league full of role models.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Jan Reimers
      Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
      • May 2003

Only in America. . .
      Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• jamze132
        Don’t hate…
        • Jun 2003

Heres a solution. But is it reasonable?

How about stopping all drug testing within the sports world? If some guy wants to juice up, let him. And if the guy who doesn't want to juice up gets crushed by the guy who does, than so be it. It's a violent sport. Who cares if some athlete wants to destroy his body with drugs? I don't. I would rather go to a baseball game and see a guy hit a ball 500 ft than a guy who can't hit the ball past the pitcher. I know this ins't realistic, just an option and just my opinion.

Yeah, yeah, what about the kids and role models, blah, blah, blah! The guy is a professional athlete. If my kid thinks more of an athlete than of me, than I have failed as a parent. I don't think it's Terrel Owen's job to be a positive influence on my kid. It's my job to tell my kid that Owen's is a douchehole though.

IMHO

Comment

• Jan Reimers
          Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
          • May 2003

We're going to put you in charge of BillsZone sensitivity training.
          Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• camelcowboy
            • Mar 2005

Originally posted by jamze132
            Heres a solution. But is it reasonable?

How about stopping all drug testing within the sports world? If some guy wants to juice up, let him. And if the guy who doesn't want to juice up gets crushed by the guy who does, than so be it. It's a violent sport. Who cares if some athlete wants to destroy his body with drugs? I don't. I would rather go to a baseball game and see a guy hit a ball 500 ft than a guy who can't hit the ball past the pitcher. I know this ins't realistic, just an option and just my opinion.

Yeah, yeah, what about the kids and role models, blah, blah, blah! The guy is a professional athlete. If my kid thinks more of an athlete than of me, than I have failed as a parent. I don't think it's Terrel Owen's job to be a positive influence on my kid. It's my job to tell my kid that Owen's is a douchehole though.

IMHO
            I like it, it appeals to the gambler in me. We can start placing money on Roid related injuries. We can even bet on who's heart will gives out first. If they want to kill themselves for our entertainment then let them. Matter of facts lets put spikes on all the helmets, and scatter land minds randomly across the field.

Comment

Working...
            X