PDA

View Full Version : Sirius NFL Radio's Adam Shine Gives Props To The TH Appeal

jpdex12
05-16-2005, 05:11 PM
It was great hearing a little praise and a little reason from the media on this issue.
I heard a discussion between Riggo and Shine around 4:20 this afternoon about the appeal that TH should have but is not getting from interested teams. He mentioned that he couldn't believe that TH has not hooked up with another team yet. That it is a no brainer to trade a third rounder for TH.

I know TH has had problems with fumbles and injuries, but if I was another team with an shaky stable full of RB's like Jax or Tennessee or Philly, with TH's abilities, I would give up a third rounder in a heart beat. Would Buffalo have been elated to grab TH in the third round instead of the second of the 2001 draft if they knew what he was truly capable of? Of course!

It is still a little early in the preseason. The waiting game will pay off for TH and we will get our third rounder before the season starts. A second would be nice though.

Jayhawk
05-16-2005, 05:48 PM
so that's where Shine went, good to see local boy do well. (from syracuse)

jpdex12
05-16-2005, 06:27 PM
so that's where Shine went, good to see local boy do well. (from syracuse)
yeah, he is one of the better talk show hosts IMO. Kind of a goof ball attitude, but has common sense.

camelcowboy
05-16-2005, 11:32 PM
yeah, he is one of the better talk show hosts IMO. Kind of a goof ball attitude, but has common sense.
I enjoy listening to him unlike shannon sharpe.