• Show
Clear All
  • LouGrant
    The Zone Editor
    • Jul 2002

Up My Flagpole for August 5, 2002

Up My Flagpole for August 5, 2002
    By: Ebenezer

Jim Kelly-What more needs to be said. The perfect capper to a great career. Jim's HOF induction of Saturday was the crowning achievement of natural talent combined with hard work. Praises to Jim for providing me with 10 years of memories and the accolade as the "Greatest Bill Ever".

Emmitt Smith-Congrats to ES (early) for passing the Great Walter Payton as later this year he will rack up more rushing yards than any RB in the history of the planet. Now, sorry Emmitt - you're not even the 5th best RB ever - I'll take Jim Brown, Gale Sayers, Walter Payton, OJ Simpson and Thurman Thomas ahead of you. Brown was the most powerful runner ever. Sayers and Simpson were untouchable in the open filed. Payton played on some really horrible teams and often had no OL ahead of him and Thomas was simply the best two way RB ever (rushing and receiving). ......MORE...
    Get into the Zone
  • JefftheBillsfan
    • Jul 2002

Good artcle bud!
    Its all about the quest.

Comment

• Sabre Ally
      • Jul 2002

I wanna know exactly what you used the Swiss army knife for.

Comment

• lordofgun
        in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
        • Jul 2002

no you don't.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• Sabre Ally
          • Jul 2002

aawwww log. you always ruin all the fun.

Comment

• The_Philster
            • Jul 2002

Great article, Eb
            The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

Working...
            X