X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LtFinFan66
    • Mar 2005

Boston Back to Miami

Not sure you guys knew this or care. Just thought I would throw it out there. If he stays healthy, he can be a beast. Guess we will see.

• LifetimeBillsFan
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Aug 2004

Can he stay healthy and keep from being suspended for a whole season at this point?
    Those who do not learn from the past are doomed to repeat it. And, thus it was that they surrendered their freedom; not with a bang, but without even a whimper.

Comment

• LtFinFan66
      • Mar 2005

Originally posted by LifetimeBillsFan
      Can he stay healthy and keep from being suspended for a whole season at this point?
      Health is definitely a concern. Hopefully he learned his lesson as far as the illegal(in the NFL) substance goes. You are correct that if he gets popped again, it's bye-bye for a year. Lots of ifs involved but at the minimal base pay he will get, it could be a risk worth taking. Time will tell. Now I just hope AJ or Gus can get the ball to him!

Comment

• The Spaz
        • Mar 2003

Please he is no longer a threat to anyone except himself and his team.

Comment

• LtFinFan66
          • Mar 2005

Originally posted by The Spaz
          Please he is no longer a threat to anyone except himself and his team.
          Well I guess we will see! He was looking real good in camp last year before hurting his knee. We can hope for good things and you guys can hope you are correct

Comment

• SABURZFAN
            short bus extraordinaire
            • Jul 2002

what's he running a 40 these days?
            Originally posted by yordad
            Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• LtFinFan66
              • Mar 2005

Originally posted by SABURZFAN
              what's he running a 40 these days?
              I really have no clue actually?

Comment

• Michael82
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by LtFinFan66
                Well I guess we will see! He was looking real good in camp last year before hurting his knee. We can hope for good things and you guys can hope you are correct
                He was also juicing last year before camp. Did you see his arms?

IF he's off the juice, he will never be the same player again. But anyways good pickup.

Comment

• Bulldog
                  Top Dog
                  • Jan 2003

Health is definitely a concern. Hopefully he learned his lesson as far as the illegal(in the NFL) substance goes. You are correct that if he gets popped again, it's bye-bye for a year. Lots of ifs involved but at the minimal base pay he will get, it could be a risk worth taking. Time will tell. Now I just hope AJ or Gus can get the ball to him!
                  For the veteran minimum, it's a risk worth taking.
                  I only drink when I'm alone or with others.

Comment

• OpIv37
                    Acid Douching Asswipe
                    • Sep 2002

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice....
                    MiKiDo Facebook
                    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• justasportsfan
                      • Jul 2002

I'm almost sure he'll break in half if someone like Roscoe Parrish was to tackle him.
                      sacrifice1
                      https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Voltron
                        • Jul 2002

Some of you forget we have a player on our team (Daimon Shelton) that was out of football for a bit because of a banned substance and you don't see anyone complaining about him. For Vet min Boston is a steal for the fins. This is the football board not the smack zone.
                        Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything.
                        - Frank Dane

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who are not."
                        -Thomas Jefferson

The rule is perfect: in all matters of opinion our adversaries are insane.
                        - Mark Twain

Comment

• Tatonka
                          • Jul 2002

i dont care about the banned substances.. half the nfl is on them.. unless the guy is one strike away from being banned for a year.. which boston is..

but the main issue is that he is so fragile.. and it is due to his enormous size.. he has destroyed his body.
                          "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• djjimkelly
                            • Apr 2003

Originally posted by Tatonka
                            i dont care about the banned substances.. half the nfl is on them.. unless the guy is one strike away from being banned for a year.. which boston is..

but the main issue is that he is so fragile.. and it is due to his enormous size.. he has destroyed his body.

im giving that u today bro becuz ur one of the only people who is like myself and isnt delusional that the whole league is on juice is one way or another

Comment

• ExWNYer
                              • Mar 2003

Not sure you guys knew this or care. Just thought I would throw it out there. If he stays healthy, he can be a beast. Guess we will see.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/dolphin...fins_0518.html
                              Good. He's a fragile, malcontent...just one more reason to not fear the dolfelons.
                              "I'm growing older but not up, my metabolic rate is pleasantly stuck" - Jimmy Buffett

Proud alumnus of the 2011 'Final Four' VCU Rams!

Comment

Working...
                              X