X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ickybaluky
    • Jul 2003

Bills News and Notes...

Nothing groundbreaking, but here are some offseason tidbits to help people make it until training camp starts:

Inside Slant
  • Pride
    • Jul 2002

Thank you!

Comment

• Voltron
      • Jul 2002

Thanks NE39!
      Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything.
      - Frank Dane

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who are not."
      -Thomas Jefferson

The rule is perfect: in all matters of opinion our adversaries are insane.
      - Mark Twain

Comment

• TigerJ
        • Jul 2002

It rehashes stuff we've already heard, but it's good to see it all in one place. Thanks, NE.
        I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• The_Philster
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by TigerJ
          It rehashes stuff we've already heard, but it's good to see it all in one place. Thanks, NE.
          We did see it all in one place
          Bills report: Inside slant After playing 12 seasons for the Buffalo Bills, Thurman Thomas did the unthinkable, signing with the rival Miami Dolphins for a season. Call it spite after being cut by the Bills in a salary cap purge after the 1999 season. Call it refusing to answer the door when Father Time came calling.
          The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

Working...
          X