• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • G. Host
    Banned
    • Jul 2002

Bills Digest free this month

I obtained this in mail today; I did a search in the forum and did not see it but if it has been please delete this message. I hope it is of use to someone.

Bills Digest - FREE Issue Now!
    As a subscriber to Bills E-News we are proud to offer you the ability to read the latest issue of Bills Digest for FREE!

This is the issue everyone is talking about! Be an insider and see how the Bills recruit coveted free agents. Go inside the Bills draft room and see what deals (almost) happened on draft day and how they made their picks.

Plus an exclusive column by head coach Mike Mularkey, analyzing the Bills draft picks and an in-depth look at J.P. Losman - guaranteed to give you insight you never knew. Plus much moreā€¦

Getting your free issue is simple:

Go to: www.BillsDigestonline.com
    Type in username: BDFree
    Type in password: BDFree
    Last edited by G. Host; 05-18-2005, 10:42 AM.
  • Voltron
    • Jul 2002

That server must be getting POUNDED right now. It is slow as hell.
    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything.
    - Frank Dane

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who are not."
    -Thomas Jefferson

The rule is perfect: in all matters of opinion our adversaries are insane.
    - Mark Twain

Comment

• BuffaloJayhawk
      • Aug 2004

right on!
      http://www.queencityfc.com/Index.asp <-- Buffalo's Pro Soccer Club!

Comment

• BAM
        • Sep 2003

I got that one too just now.

Comment

• G. Host
          Banned
          • Jul 2002

I was able to download the 2005 PDF file but it is 30 MB.
          Any idea of a site I can upload it so others can access it quicker?
          I'd put it on my server but I am limited to 10 MB

Comment

• bills_fan_atic
            • May 2003

Does anyone here actually subscribe to Bills Digest and if so would you recommend it?

Comment

• The Spaz
              • Mar 2003

Originally posted by bills_fan_atic
              Does anyone here actually subscribe to Bills Digest and if so would you recommend it?
              Highly recommend it, especially for out of towners.. Chris Brown is excellent in obtaining information while writing great stories. It's in color great pictures and like I said great inside the team information.

Comment

• madness23
                • Apr 2003

Sweet! I like being able to get it online. I'm definitely getting a subscription now.

Thanks!

Comment

• G. Host
                  Banned
                  • Jul 2002

Since so many people are having problems, you can temporarily you can download the digest from here:

Send me a PM when number of times it can be downloaded is exhausted and I'll upload it again and post a new link.

Comment

• The Spaz
                    • Mar 2003

Originally posted by G. Host
                    Since so many people are having problems, you can temporarily you can download the digest from here:

Send me a PM when number of times it can be downloaded is exhausted and I'll upload it again and post a new link.
                    I have a suscription and have already read it but I found this issue really informitive. The way the coaches and the complete staff have even more responsibility during the draft. Also for anyone who calls the undrafted free agents camp fodder the way the coaches fight, scratch andclaw to get that person I would think they really want him to make the team. I wasn't really upset before the draft about not getting compensation picks but after reading that article we were simply ****ed by the system this year. Anyway get and read this article.

Comment

• BigZ
                      • Sep 2003

Thanks. The server at Bills Digest is really messed up with all the traffic. Too bad since if you choose download, you theoretically could download back issues too.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                        Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                        • May 2003

I tried for 2 days to download the damn thing and today, when I finally got it, it froze my computer. I'll wait for my snail mail copy.
                        Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• madness23
                          • Apr 2003

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
                          I tried for 2 days to download the damn thing and today, when I finally got it, it froze my computer. I'll wait for my snail mail copy.
                          Did you try downloading from G. Host's site? I found it much easier to download.

Comment

• G. Host
                            Banned
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by madness23
                            Did you try downloading from G. Host's site? I found it much easier to download.
                            It is not my site but after having to deal with two time outs and 26 hours to download it I didn't want anyone else to go thru what I did so I gave them an alternate.

Comment

Working...
                            X