PDA

View Full Version : Bills Digest free this month

G. Host
05-18-2005, 10:31 AM
I obtained this in mail today; I did a search in the forum and did not see it but if it has been please delete this message. I hope it is of use to someone.

Bills Digest - FREE Issue Now!
As a subscriber to Bills E-News we are proud to offer you the ability to read the latest issue of Bills Digest for FREE!

This is the issue everyone is talking about! Be an insider and see how the Bills recruit coveted free agents. Go inside the Bills draft room and see what deals (almost) happened on draft day and how they made their picks.

Plus an exclusive column by head coach Mike Mularkey, analyzing the Bills draft picks and an in-depth look at J.P. Losman - guaranteed to give you insight you never knew. Plus much more…

Getting your free issue is simple:

Go to: www.BillsDigestonline.com
Type in username: BDFree
Type in password: BDFree

Voltron
05-18-2005, 10:50 AM
That server must be getting POUNDED right now. It is slow as hell.

Jayhawk
05-18-2005, 11:28 AM
right on!

BAM
05-18-2005, 11:31 AM
I got that one too just now.

G. Host
05-19-2005, 01:06 PM
I was able to download the 2005 PDF file but it is 30 MB.
Any idea of a site I can upload it so others can access it quicker?
I'd put it on my server but I am limited to :blush: 10 MB

Drive 4 Five
05-19-2005, 01:47 PM
Does anyone here actually subscribe to Bills Digest and if so would you recommend it?

The Spaz
05-19-2005, 02:12 PM
Does anyone here actually subscribe to Bills Digest and if so would you recommend it?

Highly recommend it, especially for out of towners.. Chris Brown is excellent in obtaining information while writing great stories. It's in color great pictures and like I said great inside the team information.

madness
05-19-2005, 03:29 PM
Sweet! I like being able to get it online. I'm definitely getting a subscription now.

Thanks! :up:

G. Host
05-20-2005, 01:00 AM
Since so many people are having problems, you can temporarily you can download the digest from here:
http://s39.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1NRB0LBCDTV6U0GWUDIHACZWU1

Send me a PM when number of times it can be downloaded is exhausted and I'll upload it again and post a new link.

The Spaz
05-20-2005, 07:24 AM
Since so many people are having problems, you can temporarily you can download the digest from here:

Send me a PM when number of times it can be downloaded is exhausted and I'll upload it again and post a new link.

I have a suscription and have already read it but I found this issue really informitive. The way the coaches and the complete staff have even more responsibility during the draft. Also for anyone who calls the undrafted free agents camp fodder the way the coaches fight, scratch andclaw to get that person I would think they really want him to make the team. I wasn't really upset before the draft about not getting compensation picks but after reading that article we were simply ****ed by the system this year.:mad: Anyway get and read this article.:up::beers:

BigZ
05-20-2005, 08:08 AM

Thanks. The server at Bills Digest is really messed up with all the traffic. Too bad since if you choose download, you theoretically could download back issues too.

Jan Reimers
05-20-2005, 08:41 AM
I tried for 2 days to download the damn thing and today, when I finally got it, it froze my computer. I'll wait for my snail mail copy.

madness
05-20-2005, 08:44 AM

I tried for 2 days to download the damn thing and today, when I finally got it, it froze my computer. I'll wait for my snail mail copy.

Did you try downloading from G. Host's site? I found it much easier to download.

G. Host
05-20-2005, 07:53 PM
Did you try downloading from G. Host's site? I found it much easier to download.

It is not my site but after having to deal with two time outs and 26 hours to download it I didn't want anyone else to go thru what I did so I gave them an alternate.