• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BidsJr
    • Sep 2002

That stupid incompetant Tom Donahoe!!!!

And doesn't upgrade the o-line........

Now Shelton gets released??????????

Oh wait, now "IF" we want him we get him for free.
    "Well I drink too much and get punched in the head by fighters for fun, so my memory isn't so great." -OpIv37
  • superbills
    • Mar 2003

Originally posted by BidsJr
    And doesn't upgrade the o-line........

Now Shelton gets released??????????

Oh wait, now "IF" we want him we get him for free.

Yeah, TD's a big dummy. He has no clue.
    "The government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."
    Ronald Reagan
    40th president of US (1911 - 2004)

Comment

• kevinj22
      • Feb 2005

Well now hopefully all of the idiots who were screaming "WHAT IS WRONG WITH TD MAKE THE TRADE" can take there foot out of their a_ _ and try and understand why he didn't make the trade. We can now take him "if we want to" for next to nothing.

Comment

• wchutalkinboutwillis
        • Mar 2005

I don't think everyone should get all excited with the "told you so" attitude. You're forgetting a big part of the equation: The Bills have lost all their leverage. It's a free for all amongst 31 teams.

"If I had my way, I'd shuffle off to Buffalo. Sit by the lake and watch the world go by." Fogerty

Comment

• capitolneal
          • Sep 2003

Originally posted by wchutalkinboutwillis
          I don't think everyone should get all excited with the "told you so" attitude. You're forgetting a big part of the equation: The Bills have lost all their leverage. It's a free for all amongst 31 teams.
          your right and he is still a bum and a lazy ass so he will get a look I think this team is better than a warm body thats al he wil be

Comment

• mysticsoto
            Too sober for this...
            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by wchutalkinboutwillis
            You're right. So either we get him really cheap - b'cse that's probably the level of play we'll get from him - or we don't get him at all - which means TD and McNally really didn't like him at all. Either way, TD will get what he wants. Once again, TD bashers are quiet and totally dumbfounded at the level of poker play that TD operates on.

Oh, and where is the AZ fan that what so vehemently claiming that AZ would not let Shelton go...and that they would absorb the $3 million of his, with him riding the pine?

Comment

• Jan Reimers
              Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
              • May 2003

I don't think we like him enough to pay what some other teams will.
              Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Tatonka
                • Jul 2002

we still dont have a LT.. and our RT makes more than most of the best LTs in the league.. so donahoe is not God..
                "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• The Spaz
                  • Mar 2003

We would have given Henry away for free essentially if we would have done the trade. Maybe TD does no more about the inside doing of football business than all of you self procalimed geniuses.

Comment

• Uncle Jesse
                    • Sep 2004

Originally posted by The Spaz
                    We would have given Henry away for free essentially if we would have done the trade. Maybe TD does no more about the inside doing of football business than all of you self procalimed geniuses.
                    As much as I dont like TD, I agree with you 100%.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Tatonka
                      we still dont have a LT.. and our RT makes more than most of the best LTs in the league.. so donahoe is not God..
                      He's not even a saint. The bills haven't made the playoffs under him.
                      sacrifice1
                      https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Tatonka
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The Spaz
                        Maybe TD does no more about the inside doing of football business than all of you self procalimed geniuses.
                        if TD knew football business then why dont was have a quality LT? i am not saying he didnt do a good think by not trading henry for shelton.. obviously he made the right call.. but i cant be happy with the state of our LT position right now.. i hope gandy proves me wrong.
                        "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Bulldog
                          Top Dog
                          • Jan 2003

i am not saying he didnt do a good think by not trading henry for shelton.. obviously he made the right call..
                          Those were my thoughts on the whole Henry/Shelton situation. I'm not saying TD is great, but obviously he made the right call on this one.
                          I only drink when I'm alone or with others.

Comment

• Shasta McNasty
                            • Feb 2003

what Williams makes is based on where he was drafted. Its not like TD overpaid for MW as an FA or to re-sign him.

Comment

• The Spaz
                              • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Shasta McNasty
                              what Williams makes is based on where he was drafted. Its not like TD overpaid for MW as an FA or to re-sign him.
                              Exactly.

Comment

Working...
                              X