PDA

View Full Version : ESPN Week 16 power rankings

Novacane
12-17-2002, 04:10 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/powerranking?season=2002&week=16

Phins at 4 but I still believe they will choke come playoff time

Dolphinatic
12-17-2002, 04:31 PM
That seems to be the consensus here, which I take as encouraging given the unanimous predictions on the Raiders game. I can only imagine how bitter it's going to be for you people if they don't.

Still, look on the bright side: Miami can go 10-6 and not even make the playoffs. Wouldn't that make you feel better?

By the way, did you give WCoastFin the 300 zonebucks you lost on the Fins-Raiders game?

LMB
12-17-2002, 04:36 PM
Is there no one that cares to hear from you on the fish board. No one really give's a crap what people in Miami or thier gay fans think. Facts are facts your team is the biggest playoff choke team in lets see oh 30 years. Better get it done now cause the party is over. Say hello to cap hell.

Dolphinatic
12-17-2002, 04:49 PM
I don't really follow the cap situation, that's a level too obsessive for my taste. But from what I've read, Miami isn't even among the top 10 teams with cap problems.

As for playoff choke, I'll take getting into the playoffs consistently over missing them, but that's just my own view. I understand that you Bills fans prefer to choke in the big game (repeatedly) or not at all. I can respect that.

The Fins board kicked me out for not being gay enough. That's why I'm here with you. Cute Avatar, by the way. Are you single?

lordofgun
12-17-2002, 04:51 PM
Hey, congrats on making the front page. Not too shabby for a dolphin fan. :D

Dolphinatic
12-17-2002, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by lordofgun
Hey, congrats on making the front page. Not too shabby for a dolphin fan. :D

Thank you. I'm pleased to contribute in a meaningful way to your enlightening conversations about how much my teams sucks and will lose to the Bears, or Raiders, or in the playoffs, etc.

Novacane
12-17-2002, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by Dolphinatic

By the way, did you give WCoastFin the 300 zonebucks you lost on the Fins-Raiders game?

Bills fans actually pay up thier bets................:squish: 23-10.................:squish: 38-21:fishfry:

WCoastFin
12-17-2002, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by BledsoeTOreedfor6
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/powerranking?season=2002&week=16

Phins at 4 but I still believe they will choke come playoff time

Werent you one of the ones that said they would choke come December?:scratch: :rolleyes:

Novacane
12-17-2002, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by WCoastFin

Werent you one of the ones that said they would choke come December?:scratch: :rolleyes:

so far they are 1-1 in Dec. They still have time to choke.

All kidding aside.......your Defense seems like a totally differant group on the road than at home. Minny is ranked top 5 in offense. The phins should not be looking ahead to NE or they will loose this week

WCoastFin
12-17-2002, 09:39 PM

All kidding aside.......your Defense seems like a totally differant group on the road than at home. Minny is ranked top 5 in offense. The phins should not be looking ahead to NE or they will loose this week

ummmm correction 2-0.....but yeah, our Team is diffrent at home this season for some reason....its been a wierd season though...you lose to crappy teams and sweep us...Jets and Patriots lose to crappy teams and sweep you....as wierd as this season is, I have a feeling we will sweep NE....Minny will not be a trap game, Carter has something to finish that he did not start...and everybody is going to help him.

BillsMan80
12-17-2002, 10:44 PM
How would you be 2-0 in December if you suffered a Thumping at the hands of the Bills on December 1st? 38-21 if I recall. 2-1, and time is still here to choke.

Dozerdog
12-17-2002, 11:21 PM

ummmm correction 2-0.....but yeah, our Team is diffrent at home this season for some reason....its been a wierd season though...you lose to crappy teams and sweep us...Jets and Patriots lose to crappy teams and sweep you....as wierd as this season is, I have a feeling we will sweep NE....Minny will not be a trap game, Carter has something to finish that he did not start...and everybody is going to help him.

I love it when 2 mensa members battle it out.

One can't count to 3 and the other can't read a calendar

Novacane
12-18-2002, 11:37 AM
I meant 2-1. I was just typing to fast! I do that when WCF gets me riled up:angry:

Novacane
12-18-2002, 11:43 AM

, I have a feeling we will sweep NE....Minny will not be a trap game, Carter has something to finish that he did not start...and everybody is going to help him.

Maybe.....................I don't know what to predict anymore. All I do know is I'm not betting you anymore zonebucks! You've taken 1100 of mine so far this year! The phins loose when I don't bet you and win when I do so I am going to jinx them and not bet you anymore... :D

WCoastFin
12-18-2002, 01:33 PM
ya and I meant to put 2-1 but forgot that November was only 30 days...the holidays always get me as confused as the AFC playoff race.