PDA

View Full Version : The Whizinator is empty

ryjam282
05-19-2005, 02:40 PM
Onterrio Smith Suspended For Season

May 19, 2005 12:44 pm US/Central
(WCCO) The National Football league has suspended Minnesota Vikings running back Onterrio Smith for a year.

The reason for Smith's suspension was not immediately released. He will miss all of the 2005 football season.

http://wcco.com/topstories/local_story_139134656.html

It baffles my mind how these guys risk millions of dollars over some damn weed..... :lmao:

justasportsfan
05-19-2005, 02:41 PM
TD , call the Vikes and the Titans . :D

OpIv37
05-19-2005, 02:54 PM
What a moron. Most of these guys retire in their early to mid 30's rich as hell- don't they realize they'll have all the time in the world to get high once their career is over?

juice
05-19-2005, 02:56 PM
TD , call the Vikes and the Titans . :DAs well as the Jags.. TD might get that 3rd for Henry yet.

The Whizinator itself was not enough to be labeled a League violation I wonder if they gave him an additional Test that he flunked?

generalmills
05-19-2005, 03:02 PM
spark a fat one now onterrio... you actually have enough time to get it out of your system naturally... no whizinator needed!

Bulldog
05-19-2005, 03:04 PM
As well as the Jags.. TD might get that 3rd for Henry yet.

The Whizinator itself was not enough to be labeled a League violation I wonder if they gave him an additional Test that he flunked?

The NFL's train of thought: We have a RB who has tested positive for marajuana 2X's and is caught with a masking device in his luggage at the airport. Think he's still smoking weed? :lmao:

What an idiot.

Michael82
05-19-2005, 04:01 PM
:roflmao:

I love this. How much you wanna bet that the NFL brought him in for a final test after they heard that news about the Whizzinator? :snicker:

Shasta McNasty
05-19-2005, 04:08 PM

I love this. How much you wanna bet that the NFL brought him in for a final test after they heard that news about the Whizzinator? :snicker:

exactly.

LifetimeBillsFan
05-20-2005, 03:25 AM
TD , call the Vikes and the Titans . :DWith M.Moore, M.Bennett, M.Williams and C.Faison still on the Vikes' roster, they really don't need to trade for a RB even after losing O.Smith for this season. But, it does make it less likely that they will be willing to trade Moore, Bennett or Williams now and that should improve the market for T.Henry. With C.Brown breaking his hand and F.Taylor slow to recover from his injury, I still think that the Jags and Titans are the most likely landing places for T.Henry and this might make those two teams more amenable to paying the price that the Bills want for Henry.

It's hard to believe that O.Smith was so stupid because he really had a chance to be the main guy in Minny and make a lot more money over the next few years. He'll be lucky if anyone is willing to keep him around as a back-up once he gets back from this suspension knowing that he is one more stupid mistake away from being gone for good and that could happen at any time.

Tinboy
05-20-2005, 03:49 AM
What an idiot! Well good news for us.

ddaryl
05-21-2005, 03:43 PM

I would assume they would have had to since the wizanator itself is not illegal. If he had it on his possession during a scheduled testing then that would constitute a suspension, but no way they could of suspended him for having it in his luggage at an airport.

BleedinGreenNC
05-21-2005, 03:46 PM

I love this. How much you wanna bet that the NFL brought him in for a final test after they heard that news about the Whizzinator? :snicker:Oh yeah they definitely brought him in, that is great news for you guys, Henry's stock is going up so far, good luck with whatever happens with him.

jdenning
05-21-2005, 11:14 PM
In my opinion they shouldnt suspend onterio for smoking a little weed... first of all it shouldnt even be considred a drug but thats my opinion.. it doesnt effect his ability to play football hes a very good football player all weed does is make you relax and makes you feel good no different then drinking alcohol... even though i cant stand ricky williams he was a very good running back and the weed didnt hurt him either... it never does there are tons of players that smoke up.. i played college football at the university of Auburn played outside linebacker all 4 years and I smoked weed almost everyday... I had a chance at the NFL I talked to many teams including my beloved Bills but I was most likely going to go to the Washington Redskins until I toar my acl not once but twice and was declared to never play football again from my doctor. Now im not trying to say that weed is the best thing at all... but what i am trying to say is that its no where as bad as people make it out to be. And by the way the Whizinator works awesome! hahaha i used it through college and it worked everytime, but anyway im going to get going...Losman is going to be great!!

Devin
05-21-2005, 11:18 PM
He got suspended for missing a drug test (he did inform the team he missed it) the league views a missed drug test same as a positive result. Since he had prior violations (2 I believe) hes done for a year.

camelcowboy
05-21-2005, 11:36 PM
He got suspended for missing a drug test (he did inform the team he missed it) the league views a missed drug test same as a positive result. Since he had prior violations (2 I believe) hes done for a year.
Yeah, the nfl was going to fly down and give him a immediate drug test when they found out why he was arrested. Thats probally why he declined to take it.

How was Poker Devin?

camelcowboy
05-21-2005, 11:38 PM
http://www.diabolical-dominion.com/Reviews/Halloween5/halloween5_5.jpg
Okay this seems rather pointless.

wchutalkinboutwillis
05-22-2005, 09:19 AM
http://www.diabolical-dominion.com/Reviews/Halloween5/halloween5_5.jpgIs that O.J.? :eek2:

Cntrygal
05-22-2005, 11:32 AM
Okay this seems rather pointless.

Agreed and since this particular user keeps registering on the board with different names to cause trouble... his post has been moved to the SPAM forum.

If anyone would like to talk about it or comment on it, feel free to IM me.

Oaklandraider
05-22-2005, 01:51 PM
Is it true he was walkin around with a damn dildo.

BleedinGreenNC
05-23-2005, 06:22 PM
Is it true he was walkin around with a damn dildo.There you go with your dong fascination again.