• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • im4bflo
    the EPITOMY of PATHETIC
    • Sep 2003

3rd jersey

Since they're doing this for the 64' 65' teams, to celebrate the AFL CHAMPIONSHIPS, I think it's easy to say they're going to be replica's of those uni's, and to hope for some new design isn't going to happen.
    I mean, that's why they're doing it right?
    It's just not a gimmick to sell a new design BILLS jersey,
    it's to reflect on those 2 CHAMPIONSHIP years, RIGHT ???
  • Nighthawk
    Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by im4bflo
    Since they're doing this for the 64' 65' teams, to celebrate the AFL CHAMPIONSHIPS, I think it's easy to say they're going to be replica's of those uni's, and to hope for some new design isn't going to happen.
    I mean, that's why they're doing it right?
    It's just not a gimmick to sell a new design BILLS jersey,
    it's to reflect on those 2 CHAMPIONSHIP years, RIGHT ???
    If you think that they are not doing it for money and to sell more jersey's, than you need to pass what your smokin' to me! It's all about money, so if they do go with those jerseys from the 64-65 teams...than that is stupid. They really are not any different from the jerseys in the 90's and I doubt too many people are going to buy them. That being said, the Bills organization may just be stupid enough to think people would jump on them anyways and buy the jersey. I guess we have to wait and see. If they do look like the 64-65 jersey, I won't be buying one...it would be pointless. I'll go get the old one out of the closet with Kelly on the back and call it retro...what's the difference?

Comment

• ZacGriffi~82
      • Jun 2003

My guess is that they'll use the '65 jerseys, but rip off the chargers and make them light blue.
      www.billsaddiction.com -The Home of Bills Addicts-

Comment

• im4bflo
        the EPITOMY of PATHETIC
        • Sep 2003

Originally posted by Nighthawk
        If you think that they are not doing it for money and to sell more jersey's, than you need to pass what your smokin' to me! It's all about money, so if they do go with those jerseys from the 64-65 teams...than that is stupid. They really are not any different from the jerseys in the 90's and I doubt too many people are going to buy them. That being said, the Bills organization may just be stupid enough to think people would jump on them anyways and buy the jersey. I guess we have to wait and see. If they do look like the 64-65 jersey, I won't be buying one...it would be pointless. I'll go get the old one out of the closet with Kelly on the back and call it retro...what's the difference?
        Dude, the 64',65', jerseys were not the Kelly era jerseys, look at some old Jack Kemp pics(you do know who Jack Kemp is don't you?

I have a throwback Kemp jersey autographed by ol' #15, and I'd buy another so I could wear it in a heartbeat! I guess it depends how long you've been a fan. the old stuff ROCKS!!!

Comment

• BillsFanCupp38
          • Mar 2004

I have a red Eric Moulds jersey that i bought i few years ago. I think it looks really cool and would be pleased if they did something like that. I do agree that the jersey should look like the old AFL's because of the whole celebration and i also agree that no one will buy them. But maybe people will because it will definitely look different with todays fabrics and graphics. I think in the end people are going to want to buy them.
          Jeremy Cupp

Comment

• im4bflo
            the EPITOMY of PATHETIC
            • Sep 2003

Originally posted by BillsFanCupp38
            I have a red Eric Moulds jersey that i bought i few years ago. I think it looks really cool and would be pleased if they did something like that. I do agree that the jersey should look like the old AFL's because of the whole celebration and i also agree that no one will buy them. But maybe people will because it will definitely look different with todays fabrics and graphics. I think in the end people are going to want to buy them.
            We'll buy them,
            We bought the new BILLS, we bought the new Sabres,
            we havn't even seen them yet, and I'm ready to get one, anything throwback, I just love that stuff! Call me old school

Comment

Working...
            X