PDA

View Full Version : LeBatard says Ricky is close to returning

Bling
05-19-2005, 06:33 PM
Thoughts?

im4bflo
05-19-2005, 06:36 PM
Thoughts?

Don't BOGART that joint, my friend... pass it over to me.

Bling
05-19-2005, 06:37 PM
Ronnie didn't mind carrying the load with Carnell. I'm sure he wouldn't mind letting Ricky get 10 carries.

The Spaz
05-19-2005, 06:43 PM
Doesn't scare me, he ran for over 200 yards against us and we still won.

Bulldog
05-19-2005, 06:45 PM
How long will he have to sit out when he does return?

Yasgur's Farm
05-19-2005, 06:53 PM
I would think he still has to serve his year suspension. I don't think last year should count because he filed his retirement papers. I can't see how it would be NFL legal for him to enjoy any possible retirement benefits while serving a suspension.

Cntrygal
05-19-2005, 07:45 PM
How long will he have to sit out when he does return?

I would think he still has to serve his year suspension. I don't think last year should count because he filed his retirement papers. I can't see how it would be NFL legal for him to enjoy any possible retirement benefits while serving a suspension.

I think it's a 4 game suspension. Didn't he "retire" before the 3rd bust?

Turf
05-19-2005, 07:46 PM
What did The Bastard say?

Bling
05-19-2005, 08:02 PM
Doesn't scare me, he ran for over 200 yards against us and we still won.

December Defense. Ray Lucas. Jay Fiedler...enough said.

Bling
05-19-2005, 08:03 PM
What did The Bastard say?

It should be in the paper tomorrow. He said it on a local radio station here in Miami.

Bling
05-19-2005, 08:05 PM
I think it's a 4 game suspension. Didn't he "retire" before the 3rd bust?

That's a big question. I don't know the answer. He was suppose to get a 4 game. But since he retires, he's suppose to get away with it? There was something about that going around.

Cntrygal
05-19-2005, 08:28 PM
No... from what I understand, if he comes back - he still has to serve the 4 game suspension.

The Spaz
05-19-2005, 08:32 PM
December Defense. Ray Lucas. Jay Fiedler...enough said.

Feeley, Ferrotte...:idunno:

Novacane
05-19-2005, 08:40 PM
who cares

Cntrygal
05-19-2005, 08:57 PM
who cares

Good job on putting a damper on this thread. :tongue2:

:shakeno:

Nublar7
05-19-2005, 09:05 PM
who caresI can think of 11 Buffalo Bills players who care.

:snicker:

Novacane
05-19-2005, 09:38 PM
I can think of 11 Buffalo Bills players who care.

:snicker:

I'm sure they're losing sleep over it :rolleyes:

OpIv37
05-19-2005, 09:49 PM
I don't know why Miami would want him back- if they get him, they should trade him. First, he sold out his teammates to smoke weed last year. Second, he's not going to be in the same shape he was when he first quit. Miami has tons of holes- trade him for another needed position and let the rookie carry the RB load.

im4bflo
05-19-2005, 11:00 PM
Think they may drug test him? huh?
This dude dumped you for a bong hit, do you want him back fishfans ???
the media will have a blast with this one! :lmao:

LtFinFan66
05-19-2005, 11:16 PM
Thoughts?I am not sure on this to this day. If he has his head and more importantly, his heart back into it, things will be good with Ricky and Ronnie in the backfield. Otherwise, no thanks!

im4bflo
05-19-2005, 11:25 PM
I am not sure on this to this day. If he has his head and more importantly, his heart back into it, things will be good with Ricky and Ronnie in the backfield. Otherwise, no thanks!

Ricky and Ronnie, Cheech and Chong, "Dave's not here man" :lmao:

LifetimeBillsFan
05-20-2005, 04:10 AM
Has anyone noticed that, in all of these reports of Rickey wanting to come back, it is never Rickey, himself, who is being quoted, but Saban and Rickey's agent--the two guys who have the most to lose (other than presumably Rickey) if Rickey doesn't come back and the most to gain if he does--who are talking about how Rickey wants to come back?

I think that Saban and Rickey's agent would like to whip up enough interest in Rickey making a return to allow Miami to trade the rights to Rickey to some other team and I'll believe that Rickey is really serious about making a comeback when I see a report that shows Rickey in the weigh-room or running sprints to get himself in shape to make a comeback and Rickey, himself, says that he's looking forward to playing again. So far, we've heard a lot of talk from people other than Rickey who have their own agendas, but I haven't seen or heard one report about Rickey coming back that indicates to me that he is even readying himself to make such a move.

Bulldog
05-20-2005, 07:26 AM
That's a big question. I don't know the answer. He was suppose to get a 4 game. But since he retires, he's suppose to get away with it? There was something about that going around.

Not a chance of that happening. He's going to get at least the four game suspension. I though they said when he retired that it would count as a failed drug test and he would have to sit the year out. I think the NFL told him to unretire last year during the season and they would count that as his years suspension.

chubluv
05-20-2005, 08:43 AM
If he comes back to the NFL its not to play for the Dolphins. Even if he was to play for the dolphins & Miami new about his coming back why the hell would they draft Ronnie Brown & not someone else who could help them right away

jamze132
05-20-2005, 08:49 AM
Who cares if Ricky comes back and rejoins the Dolphins. They already signed their franchise savior in Gus! We should have pooh stains in our underoos!

Kerr
05-20-2005, 08:58 AM
I expect Ricky two come back because of two things, which were mentioned on espn.

1) He owes the team money.
2) He has 3 kids with three different women. He needs to pay child support. Way to pass the seed around, Ricky.

I think Ricky was a great player, and if he does come back, I don't see the same Ricky Williams that we saw the last time. After all his weight loss, I could see him a Clinton Portis type of runner. He could pack on some more muscle and get into game shape. I would be concerned with him and Ronnie Brown. Brown is the power(Ironic since Ricky was the power back) and Ricky would be the lighter and probably faster runner. Nice change of pace, if you ask me. Either this scenario, or Saban trades him in return for draft picks and to try and prevent some sort of rb contraversy.

Bling
05-20-2005, 10:39 AM
Who cares if Ricky comes back and rejoins the Dolphins. They already signed their franchise savior in Gus! We should have pooh stains in our underoos!

Amazing how I could say the same about the Bills....

Bling
05-20-2005, 10:43 AM
I think Ricky was a great player, and if he does come back, I don't see the same Ricky Williams that we saw the last time. After all his weight loss, I could see him a Clinton Portis type of runner. He could pack on some more muscle and get into game shape. I would be concerned with him and Ronnie Brown. Brown is the power(Ironic since Ricky was the power back) and Ricky would be the lighter and probably faster runner. Nice change of pace, if you ask me. Either this scenario, or Saban trades him in return for draft picks and to try and prevent some sort of rb contraversy.

You're probably right. However, don't underestimate Brown's speed.

im4bflo
05-20-2005, 10:56 AM
You're probably right. However, don't underestimate Brown's speed.

Browns SPEED with Rickeys POT, :scratch:
And Gus(headbutt)Frerotte, ooooo... :nervous: :snicker2:

Bling
05-20-2005, 11:55 AM
Browns SPEED with Rickeys POT, :scratch:
And Gus(headbutt)Frerotte, ooooo... :nervous: :snicker2:

McGahees KNEES with Henrys CONTRACT ISSUES, :scratch:
And JP(I use to be better than Philip Rivers)Losman, ooooo... :nervous: :snicker2:

The_Philster
05-20-2005, 11:59 AM
use to be? JP has a starting job

BuffaloRanger
05-20-2005, 12:05 PM
I wonder if the NFL wants him back? They definitely wanted him back last year. They offered him a sweetheart deal, go back to the fins, get activated for the last 4 games - but not play, which will count as the suspension, then be clear to play this season I was pissed at the time because the NFL was making "deals" with him to get him back. But he refused to come back - leaving the NFL looking foolish for offering him the deal.

He admitted to using drug test masking agents throughout his career, claiming that the times he got caught, he forgot to take it. That is an NFL no-no.

Because of the above he should get a one year suspension - with random monthly drug testing included.

Bulldog
05-20-2005, 12:12 PM
And JP(I use to be better than Philip Rivers)Losman, ooooo... :nervous: :snicker2:

It's always amusing to me when Miami's fans mock Losman. The two scrubs they have at QB are no more proven than Losman is. The only difference is that they have been in the NFL alot longer and still have yet to prove they are starting QB material. I would rather take my chances with a young, inexperienced Losman than those other two journymen the Dolphins are trying to pass off as QB's.

jaja54
05-20-2005, 02:09 PM
According to SI he's not sure if he wants to play football again....

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2005/writers/michael_silver/05/20/silver.ricky/index.html

feelthepain
05-20-2005, 03:12 PM
It's always amusing to me when Miami's fans mock Losman. The two scrubs they have at QB are no more proven than Losman is. The only difference is that they have been in the NFL alot longer and still have yet to prove they are starting QB material. I would rather take my chances with a young, inexperienced Losman than those other two journymen the Dolphins are trying to pass off as QB's.What proof do you have the two QB's the fins have are scrubs? Your opinion? As for journeymen, Gus yes, but so was Gannon when he went to the Raiders and so was Bledsoe when he went to the Bills and so was Kurt Warner when he went to StLousi and so was Doug Fluttie when he went to the Bills!!!AJ is not a journeymen he came to the league as a backup to McNabb, I guess you think PJ would start over McNabb??? As for last year I guess you also think PJ would have played better in the same situation as AJ last year??? If you say yes, please provide something besides your opinion because AJ actually put up #'s and could be judged in that situation while PJ didn't do anything to this point all you have is speculation and hope. So how can you say PJ will be the better QB when he hasn't really played yet? You would rather take a chance on PJ and he hasn't done anything yet, but when AJ was in his second year on a team with good coaching (Eagles) and was given a chance.... he put up a 5-1 record during a critical part of the season to give his team Homefield advantege throughout the playoffs. You find it amusing Fins Fans bust on PJ, I find it amusing you think PJ is better!!

BTW be careful what you say, because when the scrubs play the Bills and win what will you say....the scrubs just beat the most awsome team in the league??? I guess your going to return with a post proclaiming your team will win both games against the fins with your rookie QB, right?? Also notice I didn't add any immature nasty insults in my thread like you always do, but don't let that stop you from posting like a child avoiding an adult debate!!!

justasportsfan
05-20-2005, 03:20 PM
What proof do you have the two QB's the fins have are scrubs? Your opinion? As for journeymen, Gus yes, but so was Gannon when he went to the Raiders and so was Bledsoe when he went to the Bills!!! AJ is not a journeymen he came to the league as a backup to McNabb, I guess you think PJ would start over McNabb??? As for last year I guess you also think PJ would have played better in the same situation as AJ last year??? If you say yes, please provide something besides your opinion because AJ actually put up #'s and could be judged in that situation while PJ didn't do anything to this point all you have is speculation and hope. So how can you say PJ will be the better QB when he hasn't really played yet? You would rather take a chance on PJ and he hasn't done anything yet, but when AJ was in his second year on a team with good coaching (Eagles) and was given a chance.... he put up a 5-1 record during a critical part of the season to give his team Homefield advantege throughout the playoffs. You find it amusing Fins Fans bust on PJ, I find it amusing you think PJ is better!! !!! A message board is also a place to post ones opinions and just not facts. Just like when you think (sometimes) that you have better qb's ,coaches, etc. and have no facts to back it up , DUH!!!

Also notice I didn't add any immature nasty insults in my thread like you always do, but don't let that stop you from posting like a child avoiding an adult debate!!! What proof or facts do you have that he posts insults and childish posts other than your opinion? (don't hurt yourself thinking about that)

Do you actually read your posts? That last line was really mature :rolleyes: ? :crazy:

feelthepain
05-20-2005, 03:23 PM
A message board is also a place to post ones opinions and just not facts. Just like when you think (sometimes) that you have better qb's ,coaches, etc. and have no facts to back it up , DUH!!!

What proof or facts do you have that he posts insults and childish posts other than your opinion? (don't hurt yourself thinking about that)

Do you actually read your posts? That last line was really mature :rolleyes: ? :crazy:

I didn't relize he had a fan club, do you wipe his hiny we he poops his pants too???

Bling
05-20-2005, 03:27 PM
use to be? JP has a starting job

Horrible arguement. Ever heard of Drew Brees?

Bling
05-20-2005, 03:31 PM
It's always amusing to me when Miami's fans mock Losman. The two scrubs they have at QB are no more proven than Losman is. The only difference is that they have been in the NFL alot longer and still have yet to prove they are starting QB material. I would rather take my chances with a young, inexperienced Losman than those other two journymen the Dolphins are trying to pass off as QB's.

I find it amusing that because my team has a crappy QB and an inexperienced QB means that I can't comment on your situation.

Bling
05-20-2005, 03:35 PM
According to SI he's not sure if he wants to play football again....

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2005/writers/michael_silver/05/20/silver.ricky/index.html

He also says he's got 4000 yards left in him.

Nublar7
05-20-2005, 04:07 PM
I agree with a lot of you that the new Ricky will never be as good as the Ricky before he went nuts. While I would have agreed with most of you before that Ricky would instantly be traded, I have changed my tone on that. According to SI, he only wants to play two more years which kills and trade value. I think Saban is going to use him to slowly ease Ronnie into the NFL then to just give him 250-300 carries in season one. Ronnie is the future of the Dolphins, not Ricky.

wchutalkinboutwillis
05-20-2005, 04:21 PM
He's obviously running low on the gonja and needs some $$$ to build his stash back up. He'll come back for a few games. Average 150 yds per game, score like 10 TD's. Win a few games. And then he'll quit so he can get back to the maryjane. The guy cannot handle the stress of being a professional football player without his dope. You can call this statement unreasonable, but it is the bare boned truth.

J TES
05-20-2005, 04:30 PM
It's always amusing to me when Miami's fans mock Losman. The two scrubs they have at QB are no more proven than Losman is. The only difference is that they have been in the NFL alot longer and still have yet to prove they are starting QB material. I would rather take my chances with a young, inexperienced Losman than those other two journymen the Dolphins are trying to pass off as QB's.I'm not a Frerotte fan but he did make a Probowl

feelthepain
05-20-2005, 04:51 PM
I'm not a Frerotte fan but he did make a Probowl
I thought he did, but I wasn't sure!!

justasportsfan
05-20-2005, 05:34 PM
I didn't relize he had a fan club, do you wipe his hiny we he poops his pants too???
No answer huh?

Don't you get tired of getting OWNED?

feelthepain
05-20-2005, 06:08 PM
No answer huh?

Don't you get tired of getting OWNED?

I didn't know I had been OWNED!!!!

The_Philster
05-20-2005, 06:37 PM
Horrible arguement. Ever heard of Drew Brees?

yeah..Rivers has to beat him out for the starting job...there's no way in hell anyone can say that Rivers is better than JP until they both start playing.

Bling
05-20-2005, 06:52 PM
yeah..Rivers has to beat him out for the starting job...there's no way in hell anyone can say that Rivers is better than JP until they both start playing.

I agree with that.

justasportsfan
05-20-2005, 07:52 PM
I agree with a lot of you that the new Ricky will never be as good as the Ricky before he went nuts. While I would have agreed with most of you before that Ricky would instantly be traded, I have changed my tone on that. According to SI, he only wants to play two more years which kills and trade value. I think Saban is going to use him to slowly ease Ronnie into the NFL then to just give him 250-300 carries in season one. Ronnie is the future of the Dolphins, not Ricky.I'd still b worried if the fins got him. You guys would have the biggest 1-2 punch in the NFL. RW would still carry the load but Brown would be one hell of a 3rd back or when RW needs to take a rest.

im4bflo
05-20-2005, 08:30 PM

It's knee, and what's wrong with it? And Henry is not a problem, it's just what are we going to get for him, or just keep him, no problem!
And JP is better than Rivers, and your two wanna-be QB's.
Time will prove that.
And now, does Rickey smoke pot?
Did Gus jackup his neck headbutting a wall?
Try again fishboy...:tap:

Nublar7
05-20-2005, 09:12 PM
I'd still b worried if the fins got him. You guys would have the biggest 1-2 punch in the NFL. RW would still carry the load but Brown would be one hell of a 3rd back or when RW needs to take a rest.I can't believe I am taking the opposite stance on this, but Ronnie would carry the load and Ricky would give him a breather. Ricky may return to his old ways(doubt it), but Ronnie is the new feature back and you can't stunt his growth just because Ricky comes back. Ricky has said he will only return for two years, so there is no reason to bench Ronnie.

justasportsfan
05-20-2005, 09:16 PM
I can't believe I am taking the opposite stance on this, but Ronnie would carry the load and Ricky would give him a breather. Ricky may return to his old ways(doubt it), but Ronnie is the new feature back and you can't stunt his growth just because Ricky comes back. Ricky has said he will only return for two years, so there is no reason to bench Ronnie.that's the thing. You don't want to throw the rookie to the wolves while he's learning especially since your OL has to learn a new system w/ a new coach. He could get hurt that way. RW has had experience w/ a crappy OL and is not the future. You want your future to stay healthy while learning. Should Brown outplay RW then by all means start him.

im4bflo
05-20-2005, 09:21 PM
I can't believe I am taking the opposite stance on this, but Ronnie would carry the load and Ricky would give him a breather. Ricky may return to his old ways(doubt it), but Ronnie is the new feature back and you can't stunt his growth just because Ricky comes back. Ricky has said he will only return for two years, so there is no reason to bench Ronnie.

Why would you want a pothead anywhere near your new future guy?
Not just a pothead, but a guy who dumped on his team for drugs.
Being a BILLS fan, I hope Ricky teachs him EVERYTHING he knows :snicker2:

Bling
05-20-2005, 09:23 PM
It's knee, and what's wrong with it? And Henry is not a problem, it's just what are we going to get for him, or just keep him, no problem!
And JP is better than Rivers, and your two wanna-be QB's.
Time will prove that.
And now, does Rickey smoke pot?
Did Gus jackup his neck headbutting a wall?
Try again fishboy...:tap:

What colleged did JP go to? Rivers? You couldn't even tell me that... and even if you did, like Phil said, neither has playen enough to judge.

Ummm....TO is a problem, but Henry isn't? I'm sure that goes through your head. Sure TO grew a bigger hole, but nobody likes negative press and badgering about salaries. It just puts a burden on all teams whether you like it or not. You think Miami liked the Adewale Ogunleye fiasco? What do you know....Miami didn't get its best out of the DEs this year.

Come back to me when you actually learn what NFL learns. Then we can go to the next level....:snicker:

Bling
05-20-2005, 09:26 PM
Why would you want a pothead anywhere near your new future guy?
Not just a pothead, but a guy who dumped on his team for drugs.
Being a BILLS fan, I hope Ricky teachs him EVERYTHING he knows :snicker2:

Shouldn't you be thinking of cute names like BLISH? Pot, Football, and the Future is a little too complex for you at this time in your life....

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=71749

SQUISH the BLISH

im4bflo
05-20-2005, 09:45 PM
Shouldn't you be thinking of cute names like BLISH? Pot, Football, and the Future is a little too complex for you at this time in your life....

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=71749

I know how to push your buttons Blink, look at the puppetboy dance!
You have no comeback, because I crush you with the truth, and then I can get your panties twisted when I mock you on the smack board.
Did that stupid BLISH thing get to you? OBVIOUSLY :lmao:
Cry or try again fishboy, and I will make you dance :snicker2:

im4bflo
05-20-2005, 09:52 PM
What colleged did JP go to? Rivers? You couldn't even tell me that... and even if you did, like Phil said, neither has playen enough to judge.

Ummm....TO is a problem, but Henry isn't? I'm sure that goes through your head. Sure TO grew a bigger hole, but nobody likes negative press and badgering about salaries. It just puts a burden on all teams whether you like it or not. You think Miami liked the Adewale Ogunleye fiasco? What do you know....Miami didn't get its best out of the DEs this year.

Come back to me when you actually learn what NFL learns. Then we can go to the next level....:snicker:

JP went to TULANE, I don't care about Rivers, he's not a BILL.
I don't care about TO, and I sure don't care about your stinking fish!:squish:
I just want Blink(BLISH) the puppetboy that stinks of fish, to dance:jig:
Look at the silly little boy trying to talk fish on a BILLS board :nuk:
:gobills:

Bulldog
05-21-2005, 08:24 AM
What proof do you have the two QB's the fins have are scrubs? Your opinion? As for journeymen, Gus yes, but so was Gannon when he went to the Raiders and so was Bledsoe when he went to the Bills and so was Kurt Warner when he went to StLousi and so was Doug Fluttie when he went to the Bills!!!AJ is not a journeymen he came to the league as a backup to McNabb, I guess you think PJ would start over McNabb??? As for last year I guess you also think PJ would have played better in the same situation as AJ last year??? If you say yes, please provide something besides your opinion because AJ actually put up #'s and could be judged in that situation while PJ didn't do anything to this point all you have is speculation and hope. So how can you say PJ will be the better QB when he hasn't really played yet? You would rather take a chance on PJ and he hasn't done anything yet, but when AJ was in his second year on a team with good coaching (Eagles) and was given a chance.... he put up a 5-1 record during a critical part of the season to give his team Homefield advantege throughout the playoffs. You find it amusing Fins Fans bust on PJ, I find it amusing you think PJ is better!!

BTW be careful what you say, because when the scrubs play the Bills and win what will you say....the scrubs just beat the most awsome team in the league??? I guess your going to return with a post proclaiming your team will win both games against the fins with your rookie QB, right?? Also notice I didn't add any immature nasty insults in my thread like you always do, but don't let that stop you from posting like a child avoiding an adult debate!!!

First off, his name is JP, not PJ. I know that this is your poor attempt at humor, but its about as funny as me calling the Dolphins 3rd string retread from Philly, JA. Wow, sure is funny, isn't it. If you're looking for proof that AJ is a scrub, pop in a tape from the Dolphin's games last year. That should be all the proof you need. And for the record, Bledsoe was hardly a journeyman QB. A journeymen QB is one who bounces around the NFL in an effort to find the right fit. So educate yourself before you spout off at the mouth when you have no idea what you're talking about. Also, I never said that JP would start over McNabb, so quit trying to put words in my mouth. I will say that I think JP would have been able to beat out Detmer for the #2 behind McNabb, something your boy AJ could never do. The only reason AJ got a shot that year in Philly was due to the fact that both McNabb and Detmer went down with injuries. Good try on that one though. Nice post asking justasportsfan if he's going to wipe my hiney when I poop my pants. That's real mature. About as mature as you being a message board tough guy and threatining to beat people up, I guess I should have expected it. I'm done with you, loser!

Bulldog
05-21-2005, 08:29 AM
I'm not a Frerotte fan but he did make a Probowl

Yeah, and so did Flutie. Whats your point?

jamze132
05-21-2005, 08:32 AM
What proof do you have the two QB's the fins have are scrubs? Your opinion? As for journeymen, Gus yes, but so was Gannon when he went to the Raiders and so was Bledsoe when he went to the Bills and so was Kurt Warner when he went to StLousi and so was Doug Fluttie when he went to the Bills!!!AJ is not a journeymen he came to the league as a backup to McNabb, I guess you think PJ would start over McNabb??? As for last year I guess you also think PJ would have played better in the same situation as AJ last year??? If you say yes, please provide something besides your opinion because AJ actually put up #'s and could be judged in that situation while PJ didn't do anything to this point all you have is speculation and hope. So how can you say PJ will be the better QB when he hasn't really played yet? You would rather take a chance on PJ and he hasn't done anything yet, but when AJ was in his second year on a team with good coaching (Eagles) and was given a chance.... he put up a 5-1 record during a critical part of the season to give his team Homefield advantege throughout the playoffs. You find it amusing Fins Fans bust on PJ, I find it amusing you think PJ is better!!

Please refrain from the use of the word "Drew Bledsoe" on this board. And by the way, we don't think that the Bills are the most awesome team in the NFL. However we do know that your precious little pot smokin' Dolphins had the #2 overall pick in the draft. So who sucks?

jamze132
05-21-2005, 08:35 AM
Amazing how I could say the same about the Bills....
And we don't have a guy named Gus on the team. That automatically gives us 7 points when we play.

Bulldog
05-21-2005, 08:51 AM
Dolphins: Boston brought back

by Fanball Staff - Fanball.com
Friday, May 20, 2005

News
The Dolphins have signed wide receiver David Boston to a one-year contract. According to the South Florida Sun-Sentinel, Boston signed a one-year deal for the veteran's minimum ($540,000). Boston was released in March for salary cap reasons after sitting out all of last season with a knee injury and eventually being suspended four games for testing positive for steroids.

Views
Even if Boston is fully recovered from knee surgery, the odds of him behaving well enough to have an impact on the field this season are minimal. Meanwhile, coach Nick Saban is rapidly populating the Dolphins with head cases and ex-cons (rookie draft picks Channing Crowder and Matt Roth both were in trouble with the law for getting in bar fights while in college, and free agent rookie Abram Elam was convicted of sexual battery while at Notre Dame), and is still trying to get pot-head Ricky Williams to return to the team. We're sure this crew won't get into any trouble in South Beach.

:lmao:

feelthepain
05-21-2005, 09:37 AM
Dolphins: Boston brought back

by Fanball Staff - Fanball.com
Friday, May 20, 2005

News
The Dolphins have signed wide receiver David Boston to a one-year contract. According to the South Florida Sun-Sentinel, Boston signed a one-year deal for the veteran's minimum ($540,000). Boston was released in March for salary cap reasons after sitting out all of last season with a knee injury and eventually being suspended four games for testing positive for steroids.

Views
Even if Boston is fully recovered from knee surgery, the odds of him behaving well enough to have an impact on the field this season are minimal. Meanwhile, coach Nick Saban is rapidly populating the Dolphins with head cases and ex-cons (rookie draft picks Channing Crowder and Matt Roth both were in trouble with the law for getting in bar fights while in college, and free agent rookie Abram Elam was convicted of sexual battery while at Notre Dame), and is still trying to get pot-head Ricky Williams to return to the team. We're sure this crew won't get into any trouble in South Beach.

I like to see other opinions on the subject. I don't think everyone will be on the same page with Saban. Lets not forget, it's not even spring ball yet no one is assured a spot with Saban. NO ONE!!! So I think I like what I see, every player reports they love the pace and direction the team is headed. They repoort, most anyways, about how the players that have been added or are returning love Saban. They say he's great guy to talk to and they like what they are hearing from Saban on his ideas and vision of the future. I think 90% of the reason Ricky left was DW, I think the pot and travel just sealed the deal

The article above is a reporters view from the outside, probably a guy who hasn't been in contact with Saban. Even if it were a local reporter, they are a bit bitter about being left out of the loop in Dolphin camp. The point is, this franchise is headed in the right direction. And the Bill fans can't stand it. I don't see you people posting positive articles just bad ones in hopes that whatever negative things you find are true. It's finally starting to hit home how worried you are and I love it. Talk all the trash you want , throw out all the insults. Lay out your fear in print. I doesn't take much to read the underlying fear in your posts. This is going to be a very soilid season for the fins, there are too many positive changes on this team to have another 4-12 season. Thanks for the read, Buldog.

Bling
05-21-2005, 10:18 AM
I know how to push your buttons Blink, look at the puppetboy dance!
You have no comeback, because I crush you with the truth, and then I can get your panties twisted when I mock you on the smack board.
Did that stupid BLISH thing get to you? OBVIOUSLY :lmao:
Cry or try again fishboy, and I will make you dance :snicker2:

:rolleyes:

Bling
05-21-2005, 10:20 AM
JP went to TULANE, I don't care about Rivers, he's not a BILL.
I don't care about TO, and I sure don't care about your stinking fish!:squish:
I just want Blink(BLISH) the puppetboy that stinks of fish, to dance:jig:
Look at the silly little boy trying to talk fish on a BILLS board :nuk:
:gobills:

NC State.

Bling
05-21-2005, 10:22 AM
Meanwhile, coach Nick Saban is rapidly populating the Dolphins with head cases and ex-cons (rookie draft picks Channing Crowder and Matt Roth both were in trouble with the law for getting in bar fights while in college, and free agent rookie Abram Elam was convicted of sexual battery while at Notre Dame), and is still trying to get pot-head Ricky Williams to return to the team. We're sure this crew won't get into any trouble in South Beach.

Oh crap. Now a poser like Takeo Spikes better watchout...there are actual tough guys on the Dolphins team. :nervous:

Bling
05-21-2005, 10:24 AM
And we don't have a guy named Gus on the team. That automatically gives us 7 points when we play.

Ummm... what's the logic behind that?

camelcowboy
05-21-2005, 01:20 PM
Hey bling don't want to make you cry but.........

http://www.dougweb.org/pics/howToBeMeanToKids.jpg

!Papacrunk!
05-21-2005, 02:57 PM
I'm wondering if Gus has some extra padding in his helmet, things happen to appear in front of you at the last second. I'll be happy if the Phins are 8-8 or better, but hopefully Saban can turn these "troubled" players into productive, upstanding citizens that can also play on Sundays. Channel the bad to good!! Now where did I put my Whizzinator?

Bling, I'm not here too often, but I got ya, good 'ol buddy.
VIVA LA PITA PA KEY!

im4bflo
05-21-2005, 05:54 PM
:rolleyes:

See what I mean... no comeback again,
dance little boy, you prove me right with every one of your posts.
Blink = :jig: :nuk:

im4bflo
05-21-2005, 05:55 PM
NC State.

"SO WHAT?"

im4bflo
05-21-2005, 05:59 PM
Oh crap. Now a poser like Takeo Spikes better watchout...there are actual tough guys on the Dolphins team. :nervous:

Sounds like they're using the raiders formula, bring in the scum, to hell with character. To read about the fish this year, we'll have to check the police blotter.

im4bflo
05-21-2005, 06:01 PM

You need to look up logic, puppetboy.
Hope you get your wish, and get your pothead back, :snicker:
:lolpoint:fishfans

Bulldog
05-21-2005, 06:43 PM

I'm sure Spikes is really worried that the Dolphins brought in a bunch of criminals. Way to side step the issue.

Bulldog
05-21-2005, 06:51 PM
I like to see other opinions on the subject. I don't think everyone will be on the same page with Saban. Lets not forget, it's not even spring ball yet no one is assured a spot with Saban. NO ONE!!! So I think I like what I see, every player reports they love the pace and direction the team is headed. They repoort, most anyways, about how the players that have been added or are returning love Saban. They say he's great guy to talk to and they like what they are hearing from Saban on his ideas and vision of the future. I think 90% of the reason Ricky left was DW, I think the pot and travel just sealed the deal

The article above is a reporters view from the outside, probably a guy who hasn't been in contact with Saban. Even if it were a local reporter, they are a bit bitter about being left out of the loop in Dolphin camp. The point is, this franchise is headed in the right direction. And the Bill fans can't stand it. I don't see you people posting positive articles just bad ones in hopes that whatever negative things you find are true. It's finally starting to hit home how worried you are and I love it. Talk all the trash you want , throw out all the insults. Lay out your fear in print. I doesn't take much to read the underlying fear in your posts. This is going to be a very soilid season for the fins, there are too many positive changes on this team to have another 4-12 season. Thanks for the read, Buldog.

No, what Saban has done is proved that he's willing to win at any cost, even if it means having to use any criminal he can find with a lick of talent. It's all good though. Criminals or not, Buffalo's up to the task!

feelthepain
05-21-2005, 08:47 PM
No, what Saban has done is proved that he's willing to win at any cost, even if it means having to use any criminal he can find with a lick of talent. It's all good though. Criminals or not, Buffalo's up to the task!

Or maybe Saban thinks he can coach better then Wanny. I think he can. What I think he's done is added a bunch of players with potential, they still have to get through camp. You can call them whatever you want it doesn't hurt my feelings at all. I think the Bills will have their hands full with the fins!!!

im4bflo
05-21-2005, 09:27 PM
Or maybe Saban thinks he can coach better then Wanny. I think he can. What I think he's done is added a bunch of players with potential, they still have to get through camp. You can call them whatever you want it doesn't hurt my feelings at all. I think the Bills will have their hands full with the fins!!!

Yeah, after last year, the NFL is shaking in there boots about those fishies,
:fishy::brace:

Typ0
05-22-2005, 06:34 AM

like coaching better than wanny is a big accomplishment.

Bulldog
05-22-2005, 06:56 AM

What does being a better coach have to do with the fact that he's brought in several players with questionable character issues?

wchutalkinboutwillis
05-22-2005, 08:32 AM
What does being a better coach have to do with the fact that he's brought in several players with questionable character issues?
If Ricky Williams does return to the Dolphins, there's no question they will be a totally different team. But there will be too many other problems to overcome in order for them to be a threat: 1) Unproven Coach 2) Major acrimony at RB position. 3) A below average starting QB 4) Nothing special at the WR position 5) Just an average defense 6) Ex-cons, dope smokers, and steroid users on the roster.
Miami will not be competetive for at least another 3 years. If there were only one or two problems to overcome, it would be different. I don't think anything mentioned above is a stretch and it's not even a full list of issues.

jamze132
05-22-2005, 08:41 AM
Rumor has it that each and every pre-game meeting a team has before they play the Dolphins, the league has mandated that they review the blotter reports to ensure the there are no warrants out for their arrests. If there is, the offender will be arrested during the player introductions.

feelthepain
05-22-2005, 11:27 AM

I think the answer to that question is obvious!!!

Brad528
05-22-2005, 06:16 PM
If Ricky Williams does return to the Dolphins, there's no question they will be a totally different team. But there will be too many other problems to overcome in order for them to be a threat: 1) Unproven Coach 2) Major acrimony at RB position. 3) A below average starting QB 4) Nothing special at the WR position 5) Just an average defense 6) Ex-cons, dope smokers, and steroid users on the roster.
Miami will not be competetive for at least another 3 years. If there were only one or two problems to overcome, it would be different. I don't think anything mentioned above is a stretch and it's not even a full list of issues.Are you kidding me Miami would not have any problems at the RB position. With two pro bowl caliber RB how is that a problem. And to say they are nothing special at WR is just Igornant. With Chambers,Booker,Boston,Thompson plus McMichael at TE will make even a below average QB look good. Not to mention the ability to use Brown out of the back field I did hear some people say he had the best hands in this draft at any position. Which would suprise me but to even have it mentioned is an honor with Williams and Edwards in this draft

Bulldog
05-22-2005, 06:59 PM
I think the answer to that question is obvious!!!

Really, I don't. So NS is a better coach than DW and that makes it OK for him to bring in a bunch of criminals. Explain the logic in that one.

Bulldog
05-22-2005, 07:06 PM
Are you kidding me Miami would not have any problems at the RB position. With two pro bowl caliber RB how is that a problem. And to say they are nothing special at WR is just Igornant. With Chambers,Booker,Boston,Thompson plus McMichael at TE will make even a below average QB look good. Not to mention the ability to use Brown out of the back field I did hear some people say he had the best hands in this draft at any position. Which would suprise me but to even have it mentioned is an honor with Williams and Edwards in this draft

I agree that the 2003 version of RW would instantly make the Dolphins that much better. But I have read the RW is down to around 195 LBS. I'm thinking that it might take him some time to get his feet under him again. And let's not jump the gun and call Brown pro-bowl caliber just yet, espically since he's never taken a snap in the league. As for the WR's, Chambers and McMichael are the only two I would call sure bets. Boston is a mess, Thompson has underachieved since joining the Dolphins, and Booker is kind of a wild card. If Booker is able to step up and make plays in the offense this year, Miami could have a nice trio of WR's/TE to open the run game.

feelthepain
05-22-2005, 08:20 PM
Really, I don't. So NS is a better coach than DW and that makes it OK for him to bring in a bunch of criminals. Explain the logic in that one.

It's amazing what winning can do for a team. Even for the "criminals" as you put it. I wonder what you comments will be when these players make the probowl!?!?!

Bling
05-22-2005, 08:26 PM
I'm sure Spikes is really worried that the Dolphins brought in a bunch of criminals. Way to side step the issue.

Everyone is making stupid jokes in this thread... I figured why don't I add to it.

and I side stepped the issue, how? Let me ask you something: have you ever got in a fight in a bar? If you answer yes, how do you call Roth and Crowder criminals. If you answer no, you need to find some friends and get out more.

Bling
05-22-2005, 08:37 PM
I agree that the 2003 version of RW would instantly make the Dolphins that much better. But I have read the RW is down to around 195 LBS. I'm thinking that it might take him some time to get his feet under him again. And let's not jump the gun and call Brown pro-bowl caliber just yet, espically since he's never taken a snap in the league. As for the WR's, Chambers and McMichael are the only two I would call sure bets. Boston is a mess, Thompson has underachieved since joining the Dolphins, and Booker is kind of a wild card. If Booker is able to step up and make plays in the offense this year, Miami could have a nice trio of WR's/TE to open the run game.

If anyone is consistent it's Booker. How is he a wild card? That's like me calling Moulds a wild card because he has good years and great years. Chambers is much more inconsistent. Hopefully this is the year he breaks out as a top 10 WR.

wchutalkinboutwillis
05-22-2005, 09:16 PM
Are you kidding me Miami would not have any problems at the RB position. With two pro bowl caliber RB how is that a problem. And to say they are nothing special at WR is just Igornant. With Chambers,Booker,Boston,Thompson plus McMichael at TE will make even a below average QB look good. Not to mention the ability to use Brown out of the back field I did hear some people say he had the best hands in this draft at any position. Which would suprise me but to even have it mentioned is an honor with Williams and Edwards in this draft
You need to look no further than about 20% of the posts that you see on this website to realize that 2 Pro-Bowl caliber running backs will not work on the same team. Travis Henry will never accept a back-up role in the prime of his career and he shouldn't have to. He's earned his stripes and deserves to carry the football 20+ times a game. If you think that Brown will be okay as a back-up to Williams, you are sorely mistaken. The guy was taken as the #2 OVERALL SELECTION. He's a running back so he will expect to start immediately. And he should. He doesn't need any mentoring, especially from a guy like Ricky Williams. He will be making an obscene amount of money and to see that kind of cash sitting on the bench will piss off a lot of people in Miami. As far as your receivers go, at this point, Chambers and McMichael are the only two that I would consider above average. Guess what? Most teams in the league have two ball catchers that are above average. With the exception of Boston, weren't all of the WR's/TE's you mentioned around last year? Does anyone think that Feeley looked good?

feelthepain
05-22-2005, 11:27 PM
wchutalkinboutwillis wrote:

As far as your receivers go, at this point, Chambers and McMichael are the only two that I would consider above average. Guess what? Most teams in the league have two ball catchers that are above average. With the exception of Boston, weren't all of the WR's/TE's you mentioned around last year? Does anyone think that Feeley looked good?

I guess PJ would have flurished in a DW system!!!! I mean, DW's best known for his outstanding gameplanes and explosivness from the O, You Bill fans are always posting that AJ sucks and has no ability, as if we had the most amazing O on the planet and AJ came in and destroyed it. Wake up, we had nothing on O but Ricky the last five years cause all DW did was run the ball. Last year was so full of things going wrong that Brady or Peyton couldn't have run our O. We had a rookie O coordinator and lost our superstar RB who was 65% of our O the year before.

By the fact that you honestly believe AJ was a bad QB proves you are clearly leaving out a few facts just to come to a conclusion that makes you feel better about the talent on the Fins. If you aren't honest with yourself by adding in all the things that went into AJ's production last year then whats the point in responding to these threads???

You leave out important factors, and then say AJ sucks!! Well I guess if you are going to use that mehtod of figuring a players ability, then I think Moulds sucks because he didn't have a 1500 yrds and 19 TD's and I think Willis sucks because he didn't have a 2000 yrd season. Please tell me why I'm wrong with thinking that, if we are using the" I don't have to look at the big picture logic".

Honestly, I could find a reason why every player on your team sucks if I leave out important details in the evaluation of a player on your team. AJ doesn't suck he's was just the QB on a very poorly coached team without a RB, and a new O line, and a rookie of coordinator......do you people understand this game or is this the Madden football forum???? Try for once to make an educated remark and leave the hate out. And maybe you'll sound like a true football fan rther then a bitter football fan.

wchutalkinboutwillis
05-23-2005, 10:51 AM
wchutalkinboutwillis wrote:

I guess PJ would have flurished in a DW system!!!! I mean, DW's best known for his outstanding gameplanes and explosivness from the O, You Bill fans are always posting that AJ sucks and has no ability, as if we had the most amazing O on the planet and AJ came in and destroyed it. Wake up, we had nothing on O but Ricky the last five years cause all DW did was run the ball. Last year was so full of things going wrong that Brady or Peyton couldn't have run our O. We had a rookie O coordinator and lost our superstar RB who was 65% of our O the year before.

By the fact that you honestly believe AJ was a bad QB proves you are clearly leaving out a few facts just to come to a conclusion that makes you feel better about the talent on the Fins. If you aren't honest with yourself by adding in all the things that went into AJ's production last year then whats the point in responding to these threads???

You leave out important factors, and then say AJ sucks!! Well I guess if you are going to use that mehtod of figuring a players ability, then I think Moulds sucks because he didn't have a 1500 yrds and 19 TD's and I think Willis sucks because he didn't have a 2000 yrd season. Please tell me why I'm wrong with thinking that, if we are using the" I don't have to look at the big picture logic".

Honestly, I could find a reason why every player on your team sucks if I leave out important details in the evaluation of a player on your team. AJ doesn't suck he's was just the QB on a very poorly coached team without a RB, and a new O line, and a rookie of coordinator......do you people understand this game or is this the Madden football forum???? Try for once to make an educated remark and leave the hate out. And maybe you'll sound like a true football fan rther then a bitter football fan.
Dude, you gotta relax. I just asked if anyone thought Feeley looked good last year. I never said he sucked. But now that you mention it, yes he did suck last year. Brad 528 is claiming that the Phins receivers can make any QB look good. I was simply challenging that. You're implying that it wasn't Feeley's fault last year because the whole Offense was bad. To that I say: If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem. On a serious note: I give you props for being die-hard. You come here and take a beating. Try to take it like a man.

feelthepain
05-23-2005, 02:01 PM
Dude, you gotta relax. I just asked if anyone thought Feeley looked good last year. I never said he sucked. But now that you mention it, yes he did suck last year. Brad 528 is claiming that the Phins receivers can make any QB look good. I was simply challenging that. You're implying that it wasn't Feeley's fault last year because the whole Offense was bad. To that I say: If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem. On a serious note: I give you props for being die-hard. You come here and take a beating. Try to take it like a man.

Well then perhaps you can explain why your WR's had such a good season last year, if DB was so bad??? I read most fans posting here about how bad Bledsoe was but your WR's seem to have a good year. As for "if your not part of the solution your part of the problem" statement, if AJ was in complete control of the O and made the calls and coached and blocked and had been in our system for the past five years then yeah, I agree with you. But he wasn't. I'll wait to see how he plays in a system designed to win and not built to survive.

I come here to talk football, but most of the time I get insulted for everything I write. Simply because the fans here don't know how to accept a fan from a rival site having an opinion that doesn't make the Bills sound like the best team in the league. To them I say get over yourselves and talk football they don't have to agree with me, but they don't have to insult either. Funny, you write "Try to take it like a man". I post here, and with far less insults then I recieve and I try to take the high road but get flamed anyways. I think I do take it like a man, it's most of the fans here including some mods that insult just because they either have to be right or they can't talk football. Your preaching to the wrong choir!!! Try telling your fellow Bill fans to take it like men!!!

BuffaloRanger
05-23-2005, 03:19 PM
Wow. Fins fans make me laugh.

Brown didn't mind being a back-up in college, why should he mind in the Pros?

AJ was a #3 QB in Philly. He went to Miami, couldn't beat out Fiedler outright, then when he finally did he was good for 11 TDS, 15 INTS 1893yds and a comp rate of 53.7. Are these the stats of a good/great QB? He had one game of over 250 yds passing (against the Bills even) but also threw 5, count 'em 5 picks. His only claim to fame is as Mr Heather Mitts.

Boston will be the half the man he used to be - literally. He'll have lost 40lbs of steroid beef and be coming off knee surgery.

Booker has been good for 715 yds and 638 yds respectively in the last 2 years. 50 catches? Moulds has that by week 8.

How has the Fins O improved so much from last year? You added a rookie RB and a college coach. The Line is still weak. Boston, Booker and Thompson are all underachievers.

Brown may be great, but how much can you expect from a rookie RB behind a less than average line.

Most Fins fans wanted Ricky to come back long enough to spit on him and then trade him for some high (pun intended) picks. But it seems like Saban wants to keep him.I wouldn't want a player like that back.

feelthepain
05-23-2005, 04:07 PM

AJ was a #3 QB in Philly. He went to Miami, couldn't beat out Fiedler outright, then when he finally did he was good for 11 TDS, 15 INTS 1893yds and a comp rate of 53.7. Are these the stats of a good/great QB? He had one game of over 250 yds passing (against the Bills even) but also threw 5, count 'em 5 picks. His only claim to fame is as Mr Heather Mitts.

Boston will be the half the man he used to be - literally. He'll have lost 40lbs of steroid beef and be coming off knee surgery.

Booker has been good for 715 yds and 638 yds respectively in the last 2 years. 50 catches? Moulds has that by week 8.

How has the Fins O improved so much from last year? You added a rookie RB and a college coach. The Line is still weak. Boston, Booker and Thompson are all underachievers.

Brown may be great, but how much can you expect from a rookie RB behind a less than average line.

Most Fins fans wanted Ricky to come back long enough to spit on him and then trade him for some high (pun intended) picks. But it seems like Saban wants to keep him.I wouldn't want a player like that back.

Another uneducated Bill fan that doesn't know what he's talking about!! What a shock!!!

BuffaloRanger
05-23-2005, 04:21 PM
How do I not know what I'm talking about? You say Feeley was bad because the system was bad, the players around him were bad, the coaches were bad.

But now the Fins have a first time HC. A rookie RB. Freak-A-Leek Boston is back.

Booker and Thompson...er wait...they were there last year when Feeley's supporting cast sucked right? Hey wait a minute! So were Chambers and McMichaels.

How was he surrounded by idiots last year - but is poised for success this year with basically the same players?

Is it the magical system that is "designed to win" that is going to help the fins this year? Did Saban steal Coach Kline's "Red Playbook" from the swamps of Louisiana?

MDFINFAN
05-23-2005, 04:56 PM
How do I not know what I'm talking about? You say Feeley was bad because the system was bad, the players around him were bad, the coaches were bad.

But now the Fins have a first time HC. A rookie RB. Freak-A-Leek Boston is back.

Booker and Thompson...er wait...they were there last year when Feeley's supporting cast sucked right? Hey wait a minute! So were Chambers and McMichaels.

How was he surrounded by idiots last year - but is poised for success this year with basically the same players?

Is it the magical system that is "designed to win" that is going to help the fins this year? Did Saban steal Coach Kline's "Red Playbook" from the swamps of Louisiana?

Last year was more about OL play, err, the lack of OL play I should say, it was about a HC who wouldn't let go of Fielder and thus didn't give AJ the time he needed in TC and OTA's..it was about the mental aspects of Ricky quitting, and finally it was about a scheme on O, ran by 4 coaches instead of one. While Saban is a 1st time NFL HC, he's not new to the NFL or HC'ing. Linehan, the O coord. is defintely not new, the D is a little more questionable, but the D coord. is a NFL vet. to coaching. ST's still have the same Coord. So coaching won't be the issue..the new system and how quick the players learn will be. We do have gaps at S and CB at this time imho..that hopefully can be addressed in June 1st cuts. Otherwise, the depth is starting to be pretty good on this team, on any given Sunday.

feelthepain
05-23-2005, 04:56 PM

Well let me educate you, but I doubt it sticks!!! First of all Saban is a great evaluator of talent, Wanny wasn't, Saban has been a winner everywhere he's been including the NFL, Wanny hasn't. We now have Scott Linehan as our O coordinator one of the best in the league. AJ has a season under his belt here last year he didn't. This year we have one of the best Oline coaches in he game with Hudson Houck, last year we didn't. Last we didn't have Boston or Williams this year we do. Last year we didn't have Ronnie Brown this year we do. This year we have Feeley, Chambers, Booker, Boston, Thompson, R.Williams, R.Brown, L.Gordon, R.McMichael, H.Evans and as back up we have Kay-Jay Harris, T.Minor, Wes Welker, Sammy Morris and a few others. If your going to sit there and try to tell me that that isn't a load of talent then your just plain full of crap.

And thats just the O the D is not as old as you and your buddys wish it where, but I could put it in print for you and you people would still say the D is old, whats the point in talking to you, you ignore the facts and spew BS. Kieth Traylor, Jeff Zgonina, JR Seau, and Tim Bowens are the only players at the end of their careers. Everyone else is still in their prime or just starting out. I hope I've helped educate you but I doubt it, you'll come back with more untrue crap that has absolutley no truth to it or very little truth just a bunch of wishful thinking.

Bling
05-23-2005, 05:49 PM

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=61871&highlight=Manning

PM
PCT-56.7%
YPA-6.50
TD-26 (1.625 per game)
INT-28 (1.75 per game)
RATE-71.2

AJ FEELEY
PCT-53.7%
YPA-5.32
RATE-61.7
TD-11 (1.375 per game)
INT-15 (1.875 per game)

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=59928&highlight=Carson+Palmer

AJ - 10:15, 7 GS, 1.43 TD PG, 2.14 INT PG
KB - 12:10, 14 GS, .86 TD PG, .714 INT PG
CP - 18:18, 13 GS, 1.38 TD PG, 1.38 INT PG

Figured you'd like to know.

im4bflo
05-23-2005, 08:08 PM
:squish:

Nublar7
05-23-2005, 10:59 PM
How did the ZONE become the fish board?Just looks that way because very few Bills fans post in a day. Kinda a slow site.

camelcowboy
05-23-2005, 11:56 PM
Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by im4bflo

How did the ZONE become the fish board?

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

When they made posting a special olympic event.:squish:

feelthepain
05-24-2005, 12:01 AM
Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by im4bflo

How did the ZONE become the fish board?

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

When they made posting a special olympic event.:squish:
Well at least we resemble humans, you guys were hanging from trees and throwing your crap at each other before we got here!!!

camelcowboy
05-24-2005, 12:07 AM
Well at least we resemble humans, you guys were hanging from trees and throwing your crap at each other before we got here!!!
Well glad your here now, gives me a big aqua tard to aim my crap at.

Samphin1
05-24-2005, 12:24 AM
Well glad your here now, gives me a big aqua tard to aim my crap at.

:lol: I may be a fin fan, but that is funny right there...

BuffaloRanger
05-24-2005, 03:22 AM
Well let me educate you, but I doubt it sticks!!! First of all Saban is a great evaluator of talent, Wanny wasn't, Saban has been a winner everywhere he's been including the NFL, Wanny hasn't. I see an unproven HC in the NFL.

We now have Scott Linehan as our O coordinator one of the best in the league. Hard to be the best with Culpepper, Moss, and a dominant Oline, isn't it. Vikes always had a strong Offense. Even before he took over.

AJ has a season under his belt here last year he didn't. But now he's running a different offense. Last year's experience was nice because IT WAS HIS FIRST AS A STARTER, but the offensive philosphy has changed.

This year we have one of the best Oline coaches in he game with Hudson Houck, last year we didn't. Does every team think they have a great Oline Coach. WHat about the players? Bills have same problem - too much faith in the line coach. I would rather have an average coach and great players.

Last we didn't have Boston or Williams this year we do. Boston hasn't had a good season since??? Williams ain't back yet. And why would you want him anyway? He crushed your season last year.

Last year we didn't have Ronnie Brown this year we do. Rookie RBs have ups and downs.

This year we have Feeley (Never been anything but average), Chambers (Great WR),, Booker (Underachiever for the last 2 seasons), Boston (Will self-destruct...again), Thompson (very average), R.Williams (locker room cancer coming right up) R.Brown (will probably have solid rookie season), L.Gordon (Who cares), R.McMichael (Great TE, Even better pregnant wife-beater), H.Evans and as back up we have Kay-Jay Harris, T.Minor, Wes Welker, Sammy Morris (A long string of nobodies and a former Bill) and a few others. If your going to sit there and try to tell me that that isn't a load of talent then your just plain full of crap. (I see alot of longshots above. Chambers and Wife Beater are the only sure-things. Brown and Feeley could have good years. But how has your Oline improved? Was it by adding a line coach? How Buffalo Bills-like!)

I hope the fins go 6-10, knocking out AFC teams battling with the Bills for the wild card spots.

camelcowboy
05-24-2005, 09:11 AM
I hope the fins go 6-10, knocking out AFC teams battling with the Bills for the wild card spots.
Feelthepain thinks every member of the dolphins is going to the probowl and the hall of fame. I think a 6-10 season would make him curl up in the fetal postion and cry

justasportsfan
05-24-2005, 10:08 AM
Just looks that way because very few Bills fans post in a day. Kinda a slow site.It's slow site compared to FH because we don't start over ten threads about RW, AJ , etc. QWe don't start threads giving an unproven rb a nickname etc. There are tons of good posters at FH but they are outnumbered by homers saying the same crap all the time.

We don't start threads about the bills (fins in FH's case) winning the sb this year. :roflmao:

As much as I like talking football w/ some of the guys over there, FH is a place for me to laugh at finfans.

ExWNYer
05-24-2005, 11:40 AM
Feelthepain: I think a 6-10 season would make him curl up in the fetal postion and cry

Would those be tears of joy? Afterall, it would be an improvement for them. :D:

Bling
05-24-2005, 01:52 PM
There are tons of good posters at FH but they are outnumbered by homers saying the same crap all the time.

The irony of that statement made by justasportsfan is amazing....

justasportsfan
05-24-2005, 02:12 PM
The irony of that statement made by justasportsfan is amazing....You have got to be a really bad poster to be banned from FH especially if you're a finfan. :snicker: Wait, FH wasn't the only one who banned you , no?

Bling
05-24-2005, 02:41 PM
You have got to be a really bad poster to be banned from FH especially if you're a finfan. :snicker: Wait, FH wasn't the only one who banned you , no?

I don't know how this became a conversation about me, but yes, I've been banned a couple of times from ESPN..... when I was 12.

im4bflo
05-24-2005, 10:17 PM
Just looks that way because very few Bills fans post in a day. Kinda a slow site.

On this thread, for sure!

im4bflo
05-25-2005, 12:00 AM
I don't know how this became a conversation about me, but yes, I've been banned a couple of times from ESPN..... when I was 12.

BANNED by your own team!!!
that say's it all BLINK. YOU :nuk: