PDA

View Full Version : Another idiot writer - Clark Judge

Mr. Miyagi
05-20-2005, 01:39 PM
He's talking about Atlanta's receivers:

Then Stewart arrived in Atlanta in 2003 and found one receiver -- Peerless Price -- who had been drafted. The others? All free agents, and it showed on the field where Price had more catches (64) than the rest of the wide receivers combined.

http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/8485770

The fact that Price was actually traded for defeats his whole point of the article. :rofl:

juice
05-20-2005, 01:50 PM
The TE Crumpler was drafted unless the TE position is considered a lineman down in ATL.. Gates in SD is another TE that is also the teams best reciever.

Jan Reimers
05-20-2005, 03:55 PM
You would think the guy would check one of the major facts that makes or breaks his entire premise.

helmetguy
05-20-2005, 03:56 PM
I guessing that when he says 'free agents" he's talking about the unheralded, undrafted types. In other words, nobody of note or repute, save for price, even though Atlanta didn't draft him themselves, obviously.

L.A. Playa
05-20-2005, 03:56 PM
I think he was saying that Peerless Price was the only WR at the time the new WR coach started that HAD been drafted the rest where UDFA not that Atlanta drafted him just the way I intrepted the article

Stewie
05-20-2005, 04:22 PM
I think he was saying that Peerless Price was the only WR at the time the new WR coach started that HAD been drafted the rest where UDFA not that Atlanta drafted him just the way I intrepted the article

That's because you are not a moron, and that's what he meant.

How ironic is it that this thread was created to bash him for being a moron, when.... :)

Mr. Miyagi
05-20-2005, 07:49 PM
That's because you are not a moron, and that's what he meant.

How ironic is it that this thread was created to bash him for being a moron, when.... :)
Are you calling ME a moron? :nono:

Stewie
05-21-2005, 09:37 AM
of course not....

Mr. Miyagi
05-21-2005, 12:58 PM
Good. Cuz I'm sure you wouldn't want to see your 6 rep power reduced to -20 with one click. :snicker: