PDA

View Full Version : The Pack Will Go Down

Mr Bill
12-18-2002, 04:08 AM
Records are made to be broken, and the Green Bay Packers will go down this Sunday.

With a streak of winning 30+ games, when the temp is below 32, it's time that run ended.

We are a cold weather team as well, and will give the Packers all they can handle, after all, we are 3-0 vs the NFC this season.

DIHARD2
12-18-2002, 04:33 AM
If we win this Sunday in Green Bay, it will definitely show us, that the team has been doing something right all season. I don't expect to win, I want to win but I don't expect it. The biggest reason is Green Bay is playing for field advantage, and that I believe is going to put them up a notch on their side.

I know that we are playing for a possible playoff spot, but if Green Bay is playing with all their pistons running, they will outplay us on offense. We just don't have the defensive players to defend against their best team.

I'm hoping the game is close, may be by 3 or even less.

It looked, in this last game, that our defense is learning how to play together, even as undermanned as they are.

GO!!!...BUFFALO!!!...

The_Philster
12-18-2002, 04:54 AM
They need to keep talking about that stat of being undefeated at a certain temperature...maybe it'll jinx 'em ;)

Ð
12-18-2002, 07:13 AM
Go rub your helmet ;)

TedMock
12-18-2002, 08:06 AM
Originally posted by BigDoug
Go rub your helmet ;)

pervert!

Mr. Miyagi
12-18-2002, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by The_Philster
They need to keep talking about that stat of being undefeated at a certain temperature...maybe it'll jinx 'em ;)
Trust me, they DO. Here in Wisconsin, they talk about it ALL THE TIME.

I need us to win, not only because I'm sick and tired of hearing about how GREAT the Packers and St. Brett are, even though the last time we met in 2000 we beat them handily, but also because I've got lots of dollars on this game. If the Bills lose, I face humiliation for the rest of the year with or without the bets anyway. If the Bills beat the Cheeseheads, I laugh all season so I may as well get some income too. :laughter:

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Earthquake Enyart
12-18-2002, 10:26 AM
Bet with your head, not your heart, BFIW. That's how knobs like Fat Tony get rich.

Cntrygal
12-18-2002, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by The_Philster

:woot:

That be great!!!

BTP
12-18-2002, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by BillsFanStuckInWisc

I need us to win, not only because I'm sick and tired of hearing about how GREAT the Packers and St. Brett are, even though the last time we met in 2000 we beat them handily, but also because I've got lots of dollars on this game. If the Bills lose, I face humiliation for the rest of the year with or without the bets anyway. If the Bills beat the Cheeseheads, I laugh all season so I may as well get some income too. :laughter:

and that game was in Buffalo(2nd week of the season)

Pistol GB
12-18-2002, 02:01 PM
Vegas says Green Bay - 6.5

That seems high to me.

I'll take the Pack and give up 3.5.

northernbillfan
12-18-2002, 02:08 PM
It's time to put a little chill in Green bay.

Let them know how it feels to lose at home in December.

Mr Angry
12-18-2002, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by BillsFanStuckInWisc

:mad: You sound like an angry and bitter person :mad:

I think I like you :mad:

shelby
12-18-2002, 06:43 PM
:rofl:

LuvDaBills11
12-18-2002, 06:57 PM
i think we can beat green bay but only because they are injured and dont need the game. they have division and playoffs rapped up so they may get lazy.

BTP
12-18-2002, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by LuvDaBills11
i think we can beat green bay but only because they are injured and dont need the game. they have division and playoffs rapped up so they may get lazy.

huh? :eek: We have the division raped up yes but we are playing for a 1st round bye and #1 or #2 seed right now.

Lazy we will not be. From this past weeks audio reports. Seems Sherman has this team really focused on this week.

LuvDaBills11
12-18-2002, 07:14 PM
we will see btp but many teams lose that with the smallest problems on gameday.

Pistol GB
12-18-2002, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by BTP

huh? :eek: We have the division raped up yes

The Packers raped the entire division??

:lmao:

Ð
12-18-2002, 07:54 PM
No that was Chumura :D

http://www.purplepride.org/images/chmura.jpg

Pistol GB
12-18-2002, 07:57 PM
Uh oh, see what I started?

Hey speaking of ex-Packers acquitted of sex charges, does Lofton hold any records for you guys?

Mr. Miyagi
12-18-2002, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by BigDoug
No that was Chumura :D
Speaking of Chumura, has anyone actually seen a picture of that then-17-year-old girl he was trying to score with? I somehow got a picture of her but not here at home. I'll post it when I get back to work tomorrow morning.

Stay tuned......I know you perverts will. :D

RedEyE
12-18-2002, 09:23 PM
BD -:lol:

BTP
12-18-2002, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by Pistol GB
Uh oh, see what I started?

Hey speaking of ex-Packers acquitted of sex charges, does Lofton hold any records for you guys? I guess they dont want to talk about Lofton :shake:

Tatonka
12-18-2002, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by BTP

Lazy we will not be.

THANKS YODA!

Beat you, we will... :cp: