PDA

View Full Version : WE HAVE THE TICKETS!!! - UPDATE!!

Ebenezer
05-21-2005, 11:48 AM
OK...we got the tix...

the bad news...we had to get the $46 tickets (everything in the cheapers were sold). the good news...you will not be under the scoreboard and you will only be two sections from me and clump!!

Opener:
Honey - 2
Miyagi
Chern
cntrygal
Ally
MBBedard - 2
Mayotm - 7
Valerie - 2
mybills - 2
Devin
Mad Bomber - 5
BAM - 2
Joe M. - 2

Falcons:
parttimeplayer - 2
sb bound - 6
Mike C. - 14

Denver:
parttimeplayer - 2

The seats are in section 329. I will hold all tickets unless you tell me. If you want your tickets, once I put them in the mail they are YOUR responsibility. If you want me to send them to you please PM me with contact info. If you want them sent in any way other than regular US mail then you must let me know and make arrangements.

From the money collected we have $73 extra dollars that we will put toward goodies for the home opener weekend and a lunch for clump and eb.

BTW, thanks for breakfast. It was delicious.

Ebenezer
06-23-2005, 10:15 AM
OK. I have sent out tix to the following:

sb bound
mayotm
Joe M.

If anybody else wants their tix they have to contact me!

justasportsfan
06-23-2005, 10:17 AM
where's my tickets ? :D

Ebenezer
06-23-2005, 10:18 AM
#1 in line if anybody cancels.

Demon
06-23-2005, 11:11 AM
Is there gonna be a Bills Zone tailgate opening day? Me and 2 others are coming, its our first year with season tix, and we wanna def tailgate. lol

Pride
06-23-2005, 12:39 PM
If anyone decides not to take 2 or 3 tix that are seated together.. I need 2-3 for friends who want to go

MDFINFAN
06-23-2005, 12:42 PM

Oh, didn't they tell you, I have them. :D:

Mr. Miyagi
06-23-2005, 12:57 PM
Is there gonna be a Bills Zone tailgate opening day? Me and 2 others are coming, its our first year with season tix, and we wanna def tailgate. lol
Yeah Eb, when the time comes, please post tailgate info (Sat. and/or Sun) so we know when and where to collect tickets from you.

Thanks again. :miyagi:

Pride
06-23-2005, 01:02 PM
Oh yeah... although, I think there are 2 school (or areas) for tailgating

For the steelers game, I (and the people I brought) were over with the helmet crew... but I have to say, having the large VIP parking lot on the north side of the stadium to throw the football in is very nice also!

Either way, I hope we can combine the 2 finally, this year, rather than having 2 separate smaller tailgates!

Ebenezer
06-23-2005, 01:20 PM
Oh yeah... although, I think there are 2 school (or areas) for tailgating

For the steelers game, I (and the people I brought) were over with the helmet crew... but I have to say, having the large VIP parking lot on the north side of the stadium to throw the football in is very nice also!

Either way, I hope we can combine the 2 finally, this year, rather than having 2 separate smaller tailgates!
Judging where the seats are, I would suggest putting everybody together near the Helmet Crew.

mybills
06-23-2005, 01:28 PM
Judging where the seats are, I would suggest putting everybody together near the Helmet Crew.
I'm following you, Eb. Just lead the way! :D

justasportsfan
06-23-2005, 01:29 PM
Oh, didn't they tell you, I have them. :D:Pay the man and mail the tickets to me. :mad:

Ebenezer
06-23-2005, 01:50 PM
I'm following you, Eb. Just lead the way! :D
people follow me? not a wise move.

Historian
06-23-2005, 02:44 PM
the good news... you will only be two sections from me and clump!!

That's the good news?

:crap:

The_Philster
06-23-2005, 03:54 PM
That's the good news? :crap:No...the good news is that you don't need directions to the Helmet Crew/Billszone Tailgate area...cause you've parked there :lol:

MDFINFAN
06-23-2005, 05:13 PM
Pay the man and mail the tickets to me. :mad:

No, I'm keeping the money you gave me and the tickets too. The money is for the snacks and beer...

:blamelog:

mayotm
06-23-2005, 08:00 PM
OK. I have sent out tix to the following:

sb bound
mayotm
Joe M.

If anybody else wants their tix they have to contact me!
Thank you very much!