• Jul 2003

Troy Brown returning to Patriots

For those that care, here it is.
  • Bulldog
    Top Dog
    • Jan 2003

Originally posted by NE39
    Pretty expected, wasn't it? It didn't seem like there was a lot of interest in him on the open market. NE, what are the chances that he makes the club this year? I have to think the fact that he's able to double as a WR and a CB will help his chances, but there seems to be a lot of competition at the WR spot this year.
    I only drink when I'm alone or with others.

Comment

• wchutalkinboutwillis
      • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Bulldog
      Pretty expected, wasn't it? It didn't seem like there was a lot of interest in him on the open market. NE, what are the chances that he makes the club this year? I have to think the fact that he's able to double as a WR and a CB will help his chances, but there seems to be a lot of competition at the WR spot this year.
      Damn it. Now you've reminded me of how the Bills, as well as most other teams, were not able to take advantage of a mediocre athlete playing out of his assigned position. I still don't get it. I now recall the bitter memory of that Sunday night game when Drew Bledsoe graced Troy Brown with his first interception. (As I recall, he hit him right between the numbers). That whole double duty thing was bizarre. You would think every team would have been able to exploit this apparent weakness, but no one really did. And then the Pats just leave him hanging? It all goes back to the fact that the "Pats Cheated".

"If I had my way, I'd shuffle off to Buffalo. Sit by the lake and watch the world go by." Fogerty

Comment

• mybills
        81 st zoner
        • Jul 2002

log -
        Now do you see the need for the NFL forum?
        Last edited by mybills; 05-21-2005, 08:31 PM.
        I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
          Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

I think we can just post all the NFL stuff in this forum, like we do now.

I never used to go to the separate NFL forum. And there isn't enough Bills stuff to fill up this forum.

Now stop complaining.

Comment

• mybills
            81 st zoner
            • Jul 2002

Miyagi
            I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
              Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Neg this.

Comment

• wchutalkinboutwillis
                • Mar 2005

I agree. What's all the *****in' about? log, mybills is snitching on people. Tell him to stop. It's not fair. boohoo
                This particular post has something to do with one of our biggest rivals. Shouldn't it be discussed? Stop being a dork.

"If I had my way, I'd shuffle off to Buffalo. Sit by the lake and watch the world go by." Fogerty

Comment

• Nublar7
                  • Oct 2004

Originally posted by NE39
                  I am sure Derrius is happy

Comment

• mybills
                    81 st zoner
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by wchutalkinboutwillis
                    I agree. What's all the *****in' about? log, mybills is snitching on people. Tell him to stop. It's not fair. boohoo
                    This particular post has something to do with one of our biggest rivals. Shouldn't it be discussed? Stop being a dork.
                    First of all, I'm not a him.
                    Second, it's an inside joke about a thread in the no-tos.
                    Third, you're negged also.

Comment

• wchutalkinboutwillis
                      • Mar 2005

Originally posted by mybills
                      First of all, I'm not a him.
                      Second, it's an inside joke about a thread in the no-tos.
                      Third, you're negged also.
                      Take your inside joke and shove it, dude.

Comment

• mybills
                        81 st zoner
                        • Jul 2002

Comment

• Ickybaluky
                          • Jul 2003

Originally posted by Nublar7
                          I am sure Derrius is happy
                          Yeah, because about the only guy he can beat in coverage is a WR.

Comment

• Oaklandraider
                            Smarter than they think
                            • May 2005

I new he was returning thats cool I think there shiuld be more guys retiring with the team they would like to stay at.

Comment

• bills_fan_atic
                              • May 2003

I think the Patriots are lucky to have this guy back. What blows my mind is that he drew little or no interest from any other teams. Why the hell not? To me this guy typifies what a "professional" athlete is. Honorable, loyal, and selfless. You'd think people would be dying to have a Troy Brown on their team. I know I would, and contrary to what may be popular belief, I'll bet Troy still has something left in the tank too. Who would have ever thought this little guy would have been such a key contributor to his team winning another Super Bowl and at a different position no less? Don't be surprised if he does it again...

I don't get it. Shoot of all the ex-Patriots who have made their way over to Buffalo I would not have minded one bit if Troy Brown were one of them.

Comment

Working...
                              X