• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr. Miyagi
    Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Texans interested in Shelton

The Texans are among several teams expressing interest in free-agent left tackle L.J. Shelton, who was released by the Arizona Cardinals on Wednesday.

Signability could be an issue between the Texans and Shelton, who was due a base salary of $3 million in each of the next four years and will command a lot of interest.

I wonder who the other teams are, and whether we're one of them.
  • camelcowboy
    • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
    http://www.chron.com/cs/CDA/ssistory.mpl/sports/3192107

I wonder who the other teams are, and whether we're one of them.
    Good post! This is the first interest i heard of for shelton. I really don't think the bills have real interest. The team said that the coaches really didn't like thats why the trade didn't go through. Even if its true, im sure there are some ill feelings.

Comment

• camelcowboy
      • Mar 2005

Does anyone have ESPN insider? They have a headline about Texans being interested in Henry. Wonder if i can get the low down.

Comment

• gr8slayer
        • Feb 2005

The only thing they have about Henry is this

May. 19 - The Tennessean reports Titans running back Chris Brown will miss the rest of this month's minicamp with a fractured bone in his right hand suffered on Wednesday. Brown's injury is especially significant because the Titans and Bills have been discussing a trade for running back Travis Henry. The Titans offered the Bills a fifth-round pick for Henry during the NFL Draft, and have continued discussions recently about a trade for the former University of Tennessee star.
        Henry, who skipped the Bills' recent minicamp and has vowed not to return or play for the Bills, has been seeking a trade since the end of the season. He has one year remaining on his contract. It is believed the Bills would part with Henry for a conditional third-round pick.

Comment

Working...
        X