X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jpdex12
    • Jan 2005

Thoughts on TH to Minnesota

I've been away fro a couple of days so forgive me if someone has already touched on the subject.

With O. Smith out for a complete year and maybe more and M. Moore not being big enough to be a 20+ carry a game back and M. Bennett not being able to stay injury free and losing a step....I think that Minnesota is a prime spot for TH to land, but I haven't heard much news about the possibilities.

With Tennessee and Minny and maybe one other in the mix, we just might get a third round pick. Minny has plenty of ex Bills players on their team to befriend TH.
    Where else would you rather be than right here right now?
  • Oaklandraider
    Smarter than they think
    • May 2005

He would be a great pickup for them he has all of the tools to be there feauture back and he'll proably win the starting job could be an evry down guy for them something they need.

Comment

• Bling
      • Jul 2004

TH is a steal to whatever team he goes to. It's got to hurt losing your best RB because you guys went with the warm hearted story.

Comment

• djjimkelly
        • Apr 2003

cmon bling TH while he is a serious RB he isnt the best RB on our team thats like saying feeley is a cant miss prospect while i think feeley will become a player at some point calling TH the best RB on our team is the same as saying my first thought

Comment

• Oaklandraider
          Smarter than they think
          • May 2005

Yeah it would be good for whoever gets him becuse a third or a second is not worth it for him he a very good back.

Comment

• BuffaloJayhawk
            • Aug 2004

I'd give a third for TH
            http://www.queencityfc.com/Index.asp <-- Buffalo's Pro Soccer Club!

Comment

• Oaklandraider
              Smarter than they think
              • May 2005

No way the guy is a complete back what rook are you gonna find whos well polished like that.

Comment

• jpdex12
                • Jan 2005

Originally posted by Oaklandraider
                No way the guy is a complete back what rook are you gonna find whos well polished like that.
                The Minnesota story is a perfect example of why TD is taking the process slowly. It will pay off if you think that getting a third rounder for TH is winning this hand of poker.
                Where else would you rather be than right here right now?

Comment

• Charlieguide
                  Learning that we're only immortal for a limited time
                  • Feb 2004

I'd be a little disappointed if all we get is a third for TH. If that's the asking price, some team out there will pull off a steal this summer.
                  The best is yet to come, and the rest is history. -- Oval Opus

Comment

• Oaklandraider
                    Smarter than they think
                    • May 2005

Well hey you cant win them all a third is better than anything I at least thought he would go for a late 1st rounder.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                      • Jul 2002

They would have to call themselves, The Minnesota Bills.
                      sacrifice1
                      https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• BillsFanInMass
                        The Stoner Zoner
                        • Feb 2003

Its weird how minnesota takes all our players. Im just glad we stopped taking ex patriots already people around hear always call the bills the patriots north or the buffalo pats it gets real annoying.

Comment

• don137
                          • Jul 2002

I don't think TH will go anywhere until training camp unless a starter goes down for the year in mini-camp. I don't see any team giving a 3rd until a injury happens.

Comment

• Jeff1220
                            H to the 12:20
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BillsFanInMass
                            Its weird how minnesota takes all our players. Im just glad we stopped taking ex patriots already people around hear always call the bills the patriots north or the buffalo pats it gets real annoying.
                            Other than Drew and Lawyer, who else has come from the Pats? (And Drew is now gone) Those guys saying that are idiots.

Comment

• BuffaloRanger
                              WORK HARD. PLAY HARD. LIVE HARD.
                              • Mar 2003

Here's a scenario.

Fast forward to 6 Sep 2005. WM is still healthy, TH is still holding out, no starting RBs have gone down with injuries.

I would then be for a trade of TH for M. Moore straight up. With a conditional 6th rd pick (so we can pick another quality Olineman!!) if TH gains more than 1200 yds rushing.

At this point, WM will have stayed healthy through camp. TH wouldn't be coming back anyway, and Moore would be a great 3rd down back.

Anyone remember who JP handed the ball to at Tulane?
                              Buffalo Only and Always.

Comment

Working...
                              X