PDA

View Full Version : WCFins Power rankings 15

WCoastFin
12-18-2002, 12:41 PM
THIS WEEK/LAST WEEK

1.Eagles---3(they are looking like real contenders and doing it without McNabb)
2.Packers---4(They should thank the Cowboys for exposing the 49ers last minute drive game plan....just cover Owens)
3.Dolphins---6(beating the best team in the AFC in December has to count for something)
4.Buccaneers---2(Struggling against the lowly Lions is as bad a sign as a heart pounding 200 x a minute)
5.49ers---5(after a heartbraking loss and nothing to gain or lose anymore, how do you keep this team motivated?)
6.Raiders---1(cant blame them for a tough loss, they were playing the only team with MVP candidates on both sides of the ball)
7.Titans---12 (Just like on their logo, this team is en fuego)
8.Falcons---7(A one man team can only take you so far...theyre hoping itll drag them, at least, to the first rd. of the playoffs)
9.Saints---8(Although starting out strong theyve been totally inconsistent....bad time to be inconsistent)
10.Colts---13(If it werent for one particualr play, theyd have lost sight of the playoffs)
11.Chargers---9(Its surprising and sad to see that with all the talent on this team, theyre crumbling away)
12.Patriots---10(Theyve lost to all current playoff holders that theyve faced)
13.Broncos---15(What more could you asked for this coming week, Win and youre almost in + youve partially eliminated your most hated rival)
14.Chiefs---11(With half of that powerful offense (P.Holmes) injured, you can say things dont look to good all of a sudden)
15.Steelers---17(This team falls down on its own and their easy schedule picks them back up)
16.Giants---16(Amazingly alive, but for how long can they hold on...they might start feeling those scars the Texans left)
17.Ravens---20(we thought this team would be dismantled and right now theyre still in the playoff picture)
18.Browns---18(This team fought hard but with the way the season started they knew it was going to be a long crazy season)
19.Jets---14 (Beat on yourselves, but not on Santa...or the Bears)
20.Bills---22(Do you need to lose a 1st rd pick and get an overrated QB, in order to run the ball effectivley and win?)
21.Rams---19(Its that easy, put Bulger in and you win, take him out and you lose, It doesnt take a M.Martz to figure that out)
22.Vikings---26(After a gutsy call,youve got to give some credit, believe it or not this team is picking up some steam)
23.Jaguars---21(Although not mathematically out yet, they would need a TON of help to play in January)
24.Seahawks---28(Note to Holmngrem: S.Alexander is not D.Levens....run him more often)
25.Redskins---25(This highly paid and overrated defense is done for the season and so is S.Davis)
26.Panthers---23(Another Inconsitency killed team)
27.Cowboys---24(With an owner like that you know heads are gonna roll)
28.Bears---29 (with the help of Santa they played the spoiler)
29.Texans---27(When you think about it, theyre an offense away from contending)
30.Lions---31(I dont see much diffrence from last years team...other than a new QB)
31.Cardinals---30 (Whos worse? this team or the ones below?)
32.Bengals---32 (Good time to do some college scouting)

fabolouspaul
12-18-2002, 12:46 PM
WCF, where have u been all week? You've been quiet as of late.

Dolphan666
12-18-2002, 12:53 PM
The Phins Rock!

WCoastFin
12-18-2002, 12:54 PM
Ya Ive been busy at work and Ive focused on other team boards as well...Ive been over at Raidersforum.net and Jetsinsider.com given em hell...besides all my serious smack talk around here is done...at least until the offseason...best of luck staying injury free the rest of the way.

clumping platelets
12-18-2002, 12:55 PM
That was downright civil :dizzy:

Who's got WCF's password? ;)

Novacane
12-18-2002, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by WCoastFin
Ya Ive been busy at work and Ive focused on other team boards as well...Ive been over at Raidersforum.net and Jetsinsider.com given em hell...besides all my serious smack talk around here is done...at least until the offseason...best of luck staying injury free the rest of the way.

I hope you'll come back after the phins get knocked out in the first round

WCoastFin
12-18-2002, 01:28 PM
oh Ill be sticking around but just not as much....se its wierd at first everybody wanted me out ,now they dont want me to leave go figure...youve got to admit its fun having a rebel in the crowd that always has nothing but negative things to say.:snicker: :bigwave:

don137
12-18-2002, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by WCoastFin
...youve got to admit its fun having a rebel in the crowd that always has nothing but negative things to say.:snicker: :bigwave:

Yea, he goes by the name of Wys...J/K Wys

4thAndLong
12-18-2002, 02:38 PM
He's just going because we swept him. :D

justasportsfan
12-18-2002, 02:40 PM
Mods are slacking. When is this garbage moving to the garbage zone?

Fins rated higher than the Bucs. HA!

SABURZFAN
12-18-2002, 02:41 PM
i'm surprised he doesn't have them ranked #1.

Dolphinatic
12-18-2002, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by SABURZFAN
i'm surprised he doesn't have them ranked #1.

He has the Fins too high. Sportsline, ESPN, and CNN/SI all put Miami at #4, ahead of all other AFC teams.

There's probably some disagreement about the Bills' ranking though. I didn't have time to read that far down the lists.